Trapped : 024

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doojoon pulled out his car's brake immediately once he parked his car. He jumped off in a rush and entered the tall building after him. He pressed the elevator button, waits for it while tapping his feet impatiently. He groaned in frustration as the elevator didn't arrive yet. He was about to take the stairs at the same time with the elevator arrived on his floor. He run toward the cube and pressed the 19 button immediately.

 

The rides took couple of minutes to take him into his destined floor. He marched out in a rush once the elevator makes a ding sound. He runs like a mad man and stopped once he arrived in front of wooden door with 1904 numbers on it. He leaves out a deep sigh as he tried to compose himself to breath normally after the runs. He arched his hand, curled it into fist and knocked on its door impatiently.

 

He waited for couple of times until the click sounds appear and the door swung open, revealing Naeun behind the door. Her eyes widened to see Doojoon crossed his arms over his chest standing in front of her apartment.

 

“Doojoon Oppa.....?” She muttered, still confused with his sudden appearance. She looked around and heaved a sigh before she turned back to see Doojoon before her, “It must be Hyosung that bring you here….”

 

Doojoon nodded his head, “Actually…. What were you talking about with her when I was gone? Hyosung was totally fine before I leave her… She might catch a little fever but she was collapsed once I came back and it was you who held her…..”

 

“I don’t have anything to say to you, Oppa….” She replied him calmly, “You know everything already and why are you still asking me?”

 

“You’re hurting her…..”

 

“Then what about me?” Naeun asked him sarcastically, “Don’t you think that you’re hurting me the way you defense her in front of me? We’re grown up together, Oppa, you should’ve defensed me rather her…….. Don’t you think that I feel bad either…..?”

 

Doojoon rolled his eyes, “Stop it, I do not pity you, Naeun… I know you and I know you’re much stronger than how you act now… Just leave her alone and do not bug her relationship with Kikwang for God’s Sake…”

 

Naeun’s eyes widened, she sighed in disbelief and glares at him once more, “Oppa, don’t you know that I didn’t even bug their relationship…? She was coming between us, don’t you remember? I know you like Hyosung, but I guess you’re wrong for coming to me just to tell me to stay away from her…”

 

“Naeun, can’t you realize that you’re hurting too? Kikwang and Hyosung are married and people will see that you’re the leech for their relationship; people will judge you negatively and remember that you’re a public figure, you’re an actress. You got an image to protect for and you still got long road to walk, just don’t stay on your place, watching people walking. You should’ve started to walk by leaving Kikwang, broke up with him and it’ll be fine for everyone, especially yourself…”

 

Naeun’s eyes started to wet, Doojoon can see tears formed on the edges of her eyes. He was not this hard toward her, but she needs someone to get her within the picture. If she kept being selfish, she’ll be the one end up hurts. Doojoon just didn’t want her to suffer that phase, that’s why he talked harshly at her. She should’ve opened her eyes, no matter how much it hurts, she had to move on.

 

“No….” Naeun talked as she bit her lips, suppressed her tears, while looked sternly at Doojoon, “I won’t leaving Kikwang Oppa until he ask me to… He’s the one that coming to my life then he should be the one that walking out of my life….”

 

 

 

 

Kikwang closed his eyes as he formed his fists tightly; he tried to shake the bad thoughts out of his head while he tried to take a peek over his shoulder. There were Doojoon in front of Naeun’s flat and they were talking. Kikwang was standing behind the wall on the hallway near Naeun’s unit. He was about to bring her dinner before he going home after he spent two nights at Naeun’s and he caught his best friend in front of his girlfriend’s door, talking about his wife, apparently.

 

He could hear clearly what they were talking about but he can’t get the picture with what’s going on with his wife. He was surprised and worries of course, but all the bad thoughts he had been wondering of, he shoved it away immediately. He was focusing his ears to listen over their conversation and it was successfully brought his interest.

 

“What’s happened?” He talked to himself as he kept himself hides.

 

Doojoon was seen looking down and heaved a deep sigh, he was scratching his back while the door’s now closed. Kikwang furrowed, still wondering what’s happened actually. He was totally lost because he was too focused to make up his relationship with Naeun. Sure he was hurting her so bad, that’s why he can’t leave her alone even though he had promised Hyosung that he will be back. All the night passed he was stayed wide awake, wondering if Hyosung indeed waiting for him to come back home or she just sleeping because he didn’t even coming back home.

 

Kikwang stepped backward as Doojoon retreat back, stormed off toward his path furiously. The urges to know what’s going on consumed him so bad that caused him to jump out from his hiding place, confronting Doojoon on his way back toward the elevator. Doojoon was surprised to see him alive, rather than happy, his face covered with emotion and he was likely going to kill Kikwang. Indeed, Doojoon was angry, he groaned to see Kikwang standing in front of him as if nothing happened with his innocent face. He formed his fists and threw it hardly at his best friend.

 

Kikwang was pushed backward and landed on the ground as Doojoon’s fist hit his face and stomach, he was confused with his action, but he remained calm as he knows that he deserved his punches even though he didn’t know what the reasons, but yeah, he deserved it.

 

“BASTARD!!!!!!” Doojoon kept throwing his fists at Kikwang furiously, his eyes shows anger and he was extremely mad, “YOU FCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE NOT A HUMAN, YOU’RE A HEARTLESS RETARD!!!!!!”

 

Doojoon was burned with anger and jealousy. He was still can't accept the fact that Hyosung is falling in love with the bastard who didn't even care about her. How could she choose him? Kikwang never see her the way he sees her and now Hyosung was hurting because of the lifeless man in front of him. He kept throwing his fists until Kikwang seemed almost dying with bruises all over his face.

 

Kikwang widened his eyes and Doojoon retreat back from his actions, he was ruffling his own hair in a frustrated way, his shoulder was moving up and down as he heaved his breathe. Kikwang touched his tore lips slowly and forced his body to stand up even though he was could feel every broken rib because of Doojoon’s punches.

 

“W-What’s going on, Doojoon….?” Kikwang muttered while gasping some air to breath, he was too, as tired as Doojoon but he kept tried his best to look okay in front of him.

 

Doojoon titled his head to face almost-unconscious-Kikwang as his eyes shows him disappointment, disgust, anger and disbelief, “Where were you, jerk??? And now you're just appearing, asking me what’s going on??? Don't you have brain to think, huh?????!!”

 

He never thought that he would be this mad at his best friend. They were grown up together, around the same circles and have each other’s sides yet right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter