Trapped : 036

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Three weeks has passed ever since Hyosung left Kikwang and he didn’t know anything about her. He didn’t know where she stayed, with whom or anything related to her. Hyosung completely shutting him off while he was miserable for allows her slipping off his fingers. Kikwang wanted her back, he needed her more than anything, simple, and she’s the only reason for him to live.

 

 

“. You’re such a wreck.” Hyunseung muttered once he spotted Kikwang lying on his couch with the reek of alcohol. Ever since his father demanded him to divorce Hyosung, he decided to get out from the house because he didn’t see any reason for him to stay because Hyosung wasn’t there with him and all he wanted is just Hyosung. He stayed with Hyunseung for a while because he was the only one he thinks could understand his feelings and he didn’t talks that much like his other best friends.

 

 

Junhyung was busy trying to help him with the company while he was out of the picture, Yoseob was trying to lecture him and Dongwoon was out of the place for a moment because seeing him reminds him of Naeun, and he hated him for that, not Dongwoon’s fault but he still feel somehow miserable to remember what Naeun did to him. And then, there’s Doojoon who took his wife somewhere and he was also cannot be reached that pissing him off.

 

 

He hated Doojoon for stealing his wife and hiding her well, and to remember how obvious Doojoon’s affections and feelings for his wife, it only made him sort of living hell.

 

 

Hyunseung voluntary offered his place for him to crash since he understands how miserable and broken he was, and Kikwang, he felt comfortable around him because he never judged him. Hyunseung simply understands him.

 

 

“Get lost!” Kikwang muttered back and throwing him the sofa’s cushion which Hyunseung could dodge perfectly, then Kikwang scooted over, making some space for his friend to sit, “I thought you’re out.”

 

 

Hyunseung shook his head and sat at the end of the sofa, staring at his best friend pitifully, “Just got home and found you reek with alcohol. Come one, keeks, get your off the couch and start piling your life one by one. Losing Hyosung doesn’t mean the end of the world.”

 

 

“This is the end of the world!” Kikwang almost shouting in much exaggerated way because he started to judge him the way the other judges and lectures him. Moreover, Hyunseung called him keeks, his childhood nickname he hated the most, “You don’t know anything.”

 

 

“I do, I know you love her, but you just can’t lay down all day long, pissing yourself with alcohol for three weeks,” Hyunseung let out a deep breath, “Three weeks has passed and you have to get your pace back. I tolerated you because I know how it feels, for the first and second weeks it’s okay, it’s alright but for the third week, you’re starting to piss me off. You know exactly how you feel for her, you should’ve run for her and make amends or hell, just take her somewhere far from your parents.”

 

 

“What am I supposed to do when I didn’t know what should I do and I didn’t know where on earth Doojoon took Hyosung? And what makes it even tier is she didn’t want me. Hyosung didn’t want me.” Kikwang replied bitterly while taking a gulp of his beer.

 

 

Hyungseung shook his head and took the bottle from Kikwang which awarded by his scowled and put it aside on the top of the coffee table, “Listen… Hyosung may be need more time to think about everything happened between you and your marriage. She was also overwhelmed by the fact that Naeun carrying your baby inside her womb. Firstly, I want you to think straight and start to solve your problems each by each.”

 

 

Kikwang remained silent while Hyunseung shifted on his seat and faced him, “You said Hyosung didn’t want you just because she didn’t answer her phone, you’re dumb. Think of her and gave her a little bit credit. Your wife loves you so damn much and she was just scared about what’s going to happen in the future. Now, you need to man up and search for Naeun.”

 

 

“Naeun?” Kikwang scowled annoyingly, “Why should I search for her? She was the reason for all this mess.”

 

 

“You need to know whether the child she’s carrying is yours or not.” Hyunseung said, “No matter how much you hated her for this, you have to let go off your hatred and prove Hyosung that you’re deserved her. Your marriage deserved another chance.”

 

 

Kikwang stares at Hyunseung as if he was somehow out of his ing minds but he knows what he just said are true. He needs to get grip of himself and think more about his marriage with Hyosung. She was kind enough to gave him another chance when he was ed the whole things big. But as generous she is, she accepted him and willing to walk down the bumpy ride with him.

 

 

This is his turn to prove her that everything she did for him nothing comes to waste. He loves her, damn; he loves her more than anything. He knew Hyosung knows that, but he hasn’t fought for their love yet. He hasn’t loved her enough to make sure she didn’t leave him like this, especially when they started to feel the sweetness of their marriage life.

 

 

“So you think I have to seek Naeun?”

 

 

Hyunseung nodded his head, “I think that’s the best choice.”

 

 

“But where should I find her? She was shutting me off her life. I don’t know where on earth she stayed.”

 

 

“That’s why we have Dongwoon,” Hyunseung grinned and took his phone out of his jeans pocket and started to fumble with its high tech gadget, “Junhyung and I send him to search for Naeun. I know your relationship with Dongwoon is a little bit loosen because the whole pregnancy thing, but you have to know that he cared for you even though he hated you for knocking his cousins. But then, still, we didn’t know yet whether the baby is yours or not.”

 

 

Kikwang eyes narrowed in wonder, somehow the talks between him and Hyunseung made him sober in instant, especially when the talks related to the sore subjects, Hyosung and Naeun. “You send him and him willing to do the task?”

 

 

Hyunseung nodded his head while his eyes and fingers still busy with his phone, “Yeah, Dongwoon cared about you, keeks.”

 

 

“So he knows where the hell she was?” Kikwang asked his friend immediately and taking note that he will rekindle his relationship with Dongwoon later on after everything back on its place.

 

 

“I’m afraid that you have to fly to Japan this afternoon, of course you have to shower first, you’re reek of alcohol, buddy.” Hyunseung grinned wickedly and passed him his phone which he took immediately.

 

 

His eyes widened to see the maps that Dongwoon sent through message to Hyunseung. Naeun was somewhere in Osaka, Japan and when he zoomed the maps; he got the clear view of the street and its number. Naeun was staying on his Osaka’s apartment. He remember clearly that he bought the apartment for her three years ago and haven’t in much good use because of Naeun’s busy schedule as Korea’s public figure. They usually went to Japan and stayed on his apartment.

 

 

Kikwang felt stupid for the whole time because of course Naeun will run into her own sanctuary. The place where she felt he was with her for the entire time and it was his Osaka’s apartment. He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter