Trapped : 028

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kikwang let his feet lead him to face his fate with a heavy heart as he felt that there won’t be any other day and today should be the day. He couldn’t hide his smile to remember how happy he is right now; he’s feeling like a newborn baby with new life ahead. That’s why he should end everything tied him down to his past right now.

 

His feet stopped in front of familiar door where he used to call it home, the place where he would spend his day without concerning anything with his beloved lover, the place where he would run to find its comfort inside. The warmth he used to seek, no longer his lover could provide ever since he set his heart for the woman who barely comes to his life as his stranger bride.

 

If ever he remembers the way he treated his wife in the past, he would like to trade everything he had just to make it possible to turn back time, if he had a chance, he wants to re-start everything from the start with his wife on his sides.

 

He would sulk in sorrow and regrets whenever he remembers how he treated his wife before, inhumanity. Even until now, when he aware about her feelings, he couldn’t help for not blaming herself for all messes he caused before.

 

He was about to knock the door in front of him at the same time it opened, revealing a beautiful figure behind  the door. He couldn’t help but smile to see her well being and sighed as she jumped toward him and hugged him tightly as if there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Oppa!!!” She cried on his hug as she tightens her hug, “I thought you’ll never to come here again, but I was wrong… You’re here….”

 

He sighed before rested his hand on her shoulder with him tapping her shoulder softly, comforting her, at least. He bit his lips as she kept crying, even louder over his chest. Her crying sounds somehow like a dagger through his heart; it was painful to see her crying truthfully, and to realize that he was the one who caused it. He never saw the girl crying this hard for him who always defends her no matter what. But this wasn’t the right time for him to think about their sweet time. He’s moved on and she should be.

 

Kikwang tapped her shoulder once again, a little bit harsher, until she released his hug and looked at him, wonderingly.

 

“O-oppa…?” She asked him.

 

He sighed and looked at her carefully, “Let’s talk inside… The neighbor would feel disturbed with your cries…”

 

She chuckled softly and pulled him inside. He walked behind her and chooses to take a seat on the couch where she joined him.

 

“Why are you here, Oppa? Don’t you have any works?” She raised her head and rested on his shoulder with her eyes till looking intently through his eyes, “Is there something wrong…?”

 

Kikwang heaved a sigh for the nth times already as he pulled her to have a proper seat so they can talk comfortably, “Your schedule…?”

 

Naeun shook her head, “I cleared out my schedule for two weeks, and I didn’t feel really good for shooting…”

 

“I see…..” Kikwang nodded his head, “Naeunnie…. We’ve a lot of thing to talks…”

 

Naeun nodded her head, “Even though I hate talks as much as I hate my anti fans, I guess, we’re indeed needs to talks…”

 

Kikwang chuckled softly before sighed, “You know… Hyosung’s sick…”

 

Naeun remained silent as she felt really bad for what happened to Hyosung; she remained no motion and prefers to listen to him before she talks.

 

“Seeing how much she suffered from sickness and pain I caused, I couldn’t help to realize and feel that my heart was also in pain. It was hurt to see her crying because of me…. The most painful one was to see her let somebody see through her pain and let that person comfort her…”

 

“No…” Naeun cut him off before he could finish his line; she turned around and cover her ears with her palms as she closed her eyes, “No, I don’t want to listen…”

 

“But then I realize that I was in love with her…” Kikwang continued, not minding her for he knows that she still could listened to him, “I was in love with her until I felt mad and frustrated to see her in somebody’s arm…..”

 

She bit her lips as tears dripping down to her cheek; she opened her eyes and turned around just to hit him really hard on his chest, “Jerk!!! You’re jerk!!!!”

 

She groaned hoarsely as she kept hitting his chest. Kikwang on the other side was as frustrated as her, he immediately took her arms and gripped it tightly as he stared at her intently, there was anger, sad, frustrations and anything more that words can’t even deciphers.

 

“Yes I am a jerk, Naeun~ah…” He replied her, “But a jerk is a human too and I can’t help myself for not falling for my wife…”

 

“YOU SAID YOU’LL LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT!!!” She screamed her lungs out, “YOU’RE LIAR!!”

 

He sighed desperately, “I really am sorry… Let’s break up…”

 

Naeun’s arm froze in the air as she was about to hit him again, her eyes wide opened, gaped without words coming and she was hold on her breathe.

 

“You…” She tried to look normal despite her surprised, “O-oppa… You’re kidding, right…?”

 

Kikwang shook his head helplessly that makes Naeun groaned uncontrollably.

 

“YOU CAN’T BREAK UP WITH ME, OPPA!!!!” She cried as she hugged on him tightly, “You can’t break up with me…. You said you loved me and you’ll marry me someday… If I made wrongdoings, just please forgive me and I’ll make everything right for us but not breaking up, Oppa… I can’t break up with you…. I loved you….”

 

Kikwang gritted his teeth and tried to pull himself off hers, “Listen, Naeun~ah… It’s not because of you, but it’s me… It was me you should blame, not yourself… I loved Hyosung, Naeun~ah… and I didn’t want to lose her…”

 

“WHAT ABOUT ME…?” Naeun screamed, “YOU THINK I’LL SURVIVE WITHOUT YOU, OPPA???”

 

“You’re stronger more than you think…” He continued, “I know you ever since you’re a little… You could handle your antis when you were just teenagers… You have to continue your life without me… You deserved someone else better than me….”

 

“Oppa, please…. I don’t want anybody but you….”

 

Kikwang sighed for the nth times already and set himself up, ready to leave her, “But Naeun, please… I can’t hurt you anymore and… and I don’t want anybody but Hyosung…”

 

He turned his body and about to exiting her house when he felt Naeun back-hugging him tightly.

 

“I can’t live without you, Oppa…. Please don’t leave me…!!!” She cried, “Please, I can be your lover, I won’t ask many things from you… We can hide it from Hyosung Unnie but please don’t leave me…”

 

He closed his eyes and put his hands over her arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter