Trapped : 005

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He gulped down the full shot of vodka down his throat. He hissed as its thick taste burning inside his throat yet he can’t get enough of. He poured down another glass of alcohol and gulped it in one shot.

 

“Chillax, Man.” The golden haired, Yong Junhyung, patted his back, “The night doesn’t end in one blink.”

 

“Ya, Lee Kikwang, you’re not going to make us suffer didn’t you?” Jang Hyunseung whined to see how reckless his best friend is. He remembered that he drove here by himself, he blinked and looked Junhyung who sat next to Kikwang, “I’m not going to take him, and you are.”

 

Junhyung hissed back at Hyunseung, “You think I’m his driver? Let Dongwoon drives him later. Ya, Kikwang-ah, you’re okay, aren’t you? Something bothers you?”

 

“Why would you ask anyway? His life became shattered once he stepped down the aisle with expensive tux covering him three months ago. Get your head into reality check please?”

 

Junhyung rolled his eyes to hear Hyunseung’s searing words, what’s wrong with asking anyway? Likely he like his marriage life brought up on every conversation between them. His best friend have spent his nights lifeless as if he didn’t have any strength even will to live because of his controlled life that costs him to suffers like this.

 

Sometimes he found Kikwang lay unconscious with bottles of vodkas around him. He pitied him for making his life even more miserable by gulping down vodkas as if the drinks were his life savior.

 

“Guys please not tonight, okay?” Yang Yoseob threw his best friends more searing glares as they kept picking on Kikwang’s life. They were troubled enough by Kikwang’s never sober self that caused them forcefully driving him back to home.

 

Though his life seems that pitiful, he thinks it was unfair to claim that he was the victims. Yoseob knows him enough and he used to drove him back for couple times where he saw by his own eyes that the one his best friends refers to be Kikwang’s life wrecker is the one that always waiting for him in front of their door. She was always on her panic face to see her husband’s unconscious and being dragged by his best friends. Hyosung wasn’t as bad as his best friends thinks.

 

“Carry on with the talks….Do not minds me…..” Kikwang giggling, “It’s so fun talking about her. She’s not even worthy.”

 

Yoseob can only let out sighed to see him like that. “You better not drink other shots! Dongwoon-ah, took him to the lavatory, wash his face with the cold water, and even if possible you should drought his face instead washes it.”

 

Dongwoon nods diligently and dragged his hyung toward the lavatory. He’s the only one that capable dragging him along without struggling due to his tall and tough figure compares the rest.

 

 “That guy seriously needs help.” Hyunseung talked as he gulped down his drinks, “He’s going to die if he kept living life like that.”

 

“That’s why you shouldn’t picking on his marriage life!” Junhyung shouting back, “Get your head on reality check, please!”

 

Hyunseung sticking his tongue out to hear his best friend mimicking his words before, “That’s why you shouldn’t ask at first place.”

 

Junhyung sighed and rolled his eyes. He’s not continuing their nonsense fights, “Yoseob~ah, why suddenly calling us out? Don’t you know that I’m quite hectic these days?”

 

Yoseob closed his magazine and folds his arms in front of his chest, “We haven’t gone outing for such a long time hasn’t us? Thinking about our situation right now, Junhyung-ah, neo, you’re busy with your life with girls and so did you, Hyunseung-ah, neo, you guys shouldn’t playing around with girls’ heart will you? You didn’t know how troubled I was covering both of you?”

 

“Mianhae, oh, Yoseob-ah?” Hyunseung replied him, “It’s not like we’re playing around with their hearts, and it was like we haven’t found the right one, oh?”

 

Junhyung nods his head, agreeing Hyunseung’s bold statement, “We’re not that kind of player.”

 

Yoseob let out another sighed, “Arrasso. Okay, so as we haven’t gone outing, how about we spend the next weekend on my uncle’s villa? You guys could bring girls as you pleased but no with the alcohol. Also my cousin might join u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter