Trapped : 006

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just thirty minutes, okay? I need to be at home soon and this place isn’t where I belong.”

 

He can’t hide his smiles as he heard the girl’s rants from behind with the sounds of flopping heels on the floor. She follows him, which makes him jumping around excitedly. Not jumping around in real way as crazy mobs, he excitedly dancing as cheap as he can inside his mind. He didn’t even know to get her that easy, such an obedient woman. Doojoon likes it.

 

She follows him from behind, she pouted as they entered one building that located not too far away from his car parked. She turned her head around to see what’s inside the huge building that makes many people comes around.

 

Her jaw dropped as she can see exactly what kind of building they entered. The full-blasting music welcoming them with flashing lighting that probably makes you blinds. She gulped her saliva down as she’s quite amazed with the hugeness, full of dancing people and much crazy drank people.

 

She had no idea that clubs’ these hectic. She even could feel her head started to spinning due to crowded people in cubicle-like-shaped room with loud music banging her ears, smokes filling her lungs and coldness shivering her spine.

 

“Can I go home please?” She pleaded as she tried to hides her anxious.

 

He stops his feet and smiles brightly, “Thirty minutes haven’t passed yet, Missy!”

 

She rolled her eyes, cannot even able to spend any minutes in this kind of place. Every corner of the club was dim-lighted private cubicle with sheer cloth that covering each cubic. Though it was dark and loud, she can see and hear people were enjoying themselves with their partner, making out and feasting each others.

 

“Oh, you’re here!!”

 

She turned her head as she heard a girl’s loud voices welcome them—him, actually.

 

A red haired girl in tight sequins mini dress runs toward Doojoon and hugs him tightly, on the other side, he was laughing happily as she hugs him.

 

“You’re so mean! Don’t you know that I miss you so bad?” The girl chuckled, still hugging him, “At least you could give me a call once you touch down here, not me.”

 

He grinned as he released her hugs, “I’m sorry, Princess. I won’t go anywhere, trust me.”

 

She could feel her toes curled up as she heard him and his girlfriend flirting on each other. She shook her head to see how gross the picture of him and his girlfriend hugging on each other in front of her. Why should he bring her here anyway if he already gotten himself a girl? Is it funny to make her somehow kinda third-wheels?

 

The girl’s eyes stopped on her as she was still jerking up to see them. Hyosung immediately put her face back to normal while the girl loosened up her hugs with Doojoon. The girl walking across him towards her, she smiled to see her trying to avoid their eye contacts.

 

“Is she the one you were talking about?” The girl asked him while her eyes still eyeing Hyosung up.

 

Doojoon scoffed and walked toward them, he still had his sweet smiles on his face and wrapped his arm around the girl’s waist, “Yes she is. Pretty, right? My taste…. You cannot doubt it anymore….”

 

Hyosung tried to get her head on what’s going on right now between them and her. Actually she didn’t wants to consider herself engaged in some business with them that she didn’t even know. She only knows him by accident. Yes, by accident, underlined.

 

The girl smiled, showing her pretty teeth and eye smile, she nods her head proudly then grabbing Hyosung’s hands, “It’s nice to see you! I was putting him a high doubt that he won’t meet you again but he proves me wrong so, let’s befriend! I’m Nam Jihyun, his cousin. You must be shock right? I could see that you were wondering what kind of relationship we had.”

 

Hyosung forced herself to grin as she was excitedly holding her hands as if she would run away if she let her hands off of her. She tried her best to look as natural as she can; it is quite embarrassing that Jihyun’s successfully catches her thoughts by looking only. Forget it, it’s none her business. She should’ve been home right now because it’s almost pass midnight and her husband would definitely kill her if he founds nobody on their room.

 

“It’s nice to see you too, I’m Jun Hyosung….” She answered her, not minding the awkwardness that caught on her, she have to be polite right?

 

Jinhyun smiled once again, “What a pretty name! No wonder he got his eyes on you, you’re so beautiful and cute!”

 

Hyosung grinned forcefully and take a slight peek at Doojoon whose smiles brightly at them. She looked at him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter