Trapped : 032

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was likely the oxygen were taken away, Kikwang couldn’t breathe or even move a bit, it was too painful as if he tried to lift his hands, everything would be shattered. He was shocked; not expecting something he never thought of suddenly appears out of the blue. He is mad. He wants to scream and ruin those people who tried to ruin his new life with his beloved wife, Hyosung.

 

He just can’t believe in what he saw, his wife were crying and shocked, the worst thing, she doesn’t even want him to touch or go near her. She’s in pain, the old wounds that about to heal scattered once again because of his foolishness.

 

“H-Hyosung-ah… baby…” Kikwang tried his best to console and persuade her, but the latter just kept crying her heart out. She doesn’t even take a single glance on him.

 

She covered her beautiful face with her palms; she was shaking and crying painfully. Seeing her devastated, he couldn’t help but gritted his teeth in anger; he wanted to kill those people who ruining his life he just achieved. Her sobs like a dagger slitting his already wounded heart, he wanted to scoop her, and cherished her tightly. Confirmed her that he wouldn’t run away no matter what happened, telling her his promises that he won’t ever break.

 

He wants to hug her so badly, console her and kisses those pains away.

 

And for the nth times already, she’s crying because of his foolishness.

 

“Please…” He muttered, trying to reach her shaking shoulder, but he stops in the middle of air, afraid he might break her even more. He sighed and pulled his arm back while staring at her devastated figure right in front of him. He could do nothing but wait until she let herself drown into sobs, he will wait until her tears dried.

 

For a moment Kikwang only gazing longingly at his beautiful wife, he can’t do nothing but be on her sides. Hyosung, on the other hand, was crying her heart out. It was too painful for her to bear so she let herself crying until she felt numb. But it was useless, the painful feeling inside her heart was too unbearable, even when she said she was okay, confirming herself that she needs to hear his voice out, but she just can’t prevent herself from crying.

 

It was unavoidable, crying is the natural thing happened to a painful heart.

 

She sighed and wiped her tears off after she finally felt a little bit calm, it was hard, very hard, her tears almost choke her down but she’s mature enough to control her own feelings. She shifted her head aside and stares at her husband who kept sitting silently next to her. She could see the painful expressions all over his face.

 

“So…” She tried her best suppressing her heartache; she needs to clear these things out first before she jumped into conclusions that might harm both of them, especially their hearts.

 

“Do you trust me?” His voice mirrored the painful feeling he’s overcome. She wanted to hug him, but something inside her prevents her to do that, she couldn’t be always the weakest one. She needs to be strong for the sake of her happiness.

 

She had been overcome those wreck ships that almost drown her along, but with the help of a bit trust, faith and sincerity, she’s successfully passing those hardships to finally achieved something she’s deserved, happiness.

 

She’s happy to finally have him on her own, she’s happy to finally have him loves her back and she’s happy to finally have a glimpse of happiness while sailing the wreck ships.

 

But when she finally catches the happiness she’s dreamed of, out of the blue, another storms hit her very hard that made her loosened her grips. It questioned her whether she should let it fall easily or gripped it even tighter.

 

“I… I trust you…” She muttered while she averted her gaze off him, she didn’t want him to see her vulnerable sides, “But… but this is just almost unbearable…. I don’t know what I should do…. She needs you….”

 

As if he predicted her thoughts, he immediately pulled her into his tight embrace. He knows her too well, and he knows she would say something like that. Kikwang was furious, how could she say something like that to him? What kind of sins he committed until he deserves this kind of treatment from her? He didn’t want to hear her saying those things that hurting him so bad.

 

He didn’t want her to lose hopes on him, he wants her to keep her tight hugs on him and he didn’t even care if she would suffocate him someday. All he needs right now is her strength, her trust, her hopes on him. He wants her fights for him.

 

“Please don’t say those things.” Kikwang whispered vulnerably as he tightened his hugs as if he loosened it a bit, she would run away, “I need you, Hyosung-ah; I need you more than anything. So please don’t say that she needs me because I need you. I’m fcking need you.”

 

Hearing his searing words successfully made her hearts tugged and clenched painfully. She knows he’s being serious, even too serious that almost suffocating her.

 

“But…” She holds on for a while and sighing, “But Naeun needs you more than you ever imagine… She’s pregnant with your child…”

 

“Please, baby, please do not say something like that, and please, I am not sure if that child is mine. I need you so much and I know that you need me as much as I need you so please don’t push me away. Don’t ever try to push me away. Please trust me, I beg you.”

 

She bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter