A Bloodletter

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN: A Bloodletter

 

Cheondung did not notice Sang Hyun’s arrival. All he cared about is how he will save Ji Eun from all the blood lost she had.

 

She needs blood! I have to take her to the hospital.

 

He quickly stand up while Ji Eun is still in his arms and was about to walk to the front door when a figure has stood to block his way. When he looked who it is, he thought for a second if he is just staring at a mirror. But then he noticed that just like him, the figure in front of him also carries a girl in his arms.

 

“Brother”

 

“Sang Hyun?”

 

His brother nodded to him as an answer and went to the nearest sofa to lay the girl in his arms there before turning to him again.

 

“Let’s talk about what happened later”, his brother said while looking at him then to Ji Eun who was turning paler by the minute in his arms, “She needs our help,” Sang Hyun said with worried eyes.

 

“I’m going to take her to the hospital”

 

His brother shook his head, “You can’t take her there. People will ask questions. Questions, we can’t and don’t know how to answer.”

 

A nerve seems to hit on his head by what Sang Hyun has said. “What do you want me to do? Just let her die?! I can’t let that happened! If that happen, it will be because of me!,” he shouted as he hold Ji Eun tighter in his arms.

 

“Cheon dung, there must be other ways to save her…”

 

“Then what?! Tell me! What?!”

 

Sang Hyun only stared back at him, even if his brother did not say any word he knew that just like him, he didn’t also know any way to save Ji Eun.

 

“I’m taking Ji Eun to the hospital. I don’t need your approval,” he said with finality.

 

He walked through the front door when he heard Sang Hyun’s voice on his side, “I’ll come along with you” but then just when they were near the front gate of the house, someone who was standing at the front door said, “I can help”

 

Both he and Sang Hyun stared back; it was the girl whom his brother has laid in the sofa earlier. Within a second, his brother was at her side and was holding her around her waist.

 

“Uee, what do you mean you can help?”, he heard Sang Hyun said.

 

The lady met his gaze and said, “I need to take a look at her. Come back inside and I’ll tell you how I can help her.”

 

He was reluctant to follow her command since he didn’t even know her. But then he looked at Sang Hyun’s eyes and understands that this woman was trusted by her brother. Thus he nodded as an answer to her.

 

So, he went inside the house and laid Ji Eun in the now empty sofa. Afterwards, the lady checked on Ji Eun while Sang Hyun was beside her.

 

As he looked at how his brother was loaming around her, he already knows that this girl was not ordinary.

 

“Can you help her?”

 

“I think I can help her”, she said as she sat beside the small space still left beside the sofa.

 

“How?,” Sang Hyun said before he was.

 

The lady met his brothers eyes as she said, “She is very weak. Too much blood has been lost on her body. In this condition, even if you’ve taken her to the hospital, they wouldn’t do much as well. The only way I think that will save her is if I make her drink my blood…”

 

His mouth opened widely upon hearing the lady’s conclusion but his brother’s reaction was much more.

 

 

  Sang Hyun quickly hold Uee’s hands and pulled her up to stand in front of him so as their faces was in front of each other. “Are you crazy?! You’re also weak. Blood has been taken from your body as well. You’ll need whatever blood you still have in your body. I will not allow any of it out of your body until I said so!”, he said with gritted teeth

 

But Uee was adamant and already decided, “You’re not t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter