Uee’s Visit

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE: Uee's Visit

 

 

After a couple of minutes, Uee went back to the library, all dress up, she’s wearing a small black hat, a gray printed shirt under a black jacket  and a fashionable leggings on a high heels. “I’m getting out. Tell Gyuri-unnie and Ga In-unnie, I will be back before the night fall” she said before walking out the library again, this time she went out of the front door as she met her driver who had been waiting in front of her black BMW, ushering her to sat at the back seat of the car and started the engine as they drive out of the house and into her destination.

 

Within an hour her driver stopped in front of a very tall business building, “Ma’am, we’re here.”

 

She looked up on the car’s window and into the building. “Is this the Black Knight Tower?”

 

“Black Knight Tower or more commonly known as the Vanguard, Ma’am” her driver said in a matter of fact tone.

 

She drew a deep breath first before meeting her driver’s eye in the rearview mirror, “Thanks, Jowoon. You can take the car home. Don’t worry about me. I’ll have other means of transportation to take me home later.” She said as she went out of the car, she did not bother to wait for Jowoon’s assistance on opening the car’s door.

 

She looked up at the tower once again before finally taking another step into the building. Once inside, she quickly disregard the stares everyone was giving on her. She comes near to the receptionist.

 

“Excuse me; I’m here for the CEO. It’s an official business.”

 

The receptionist lean over in front of her and gave her a once over before finally gazes steadily on her face. “I’m sorry, Ma’am…but do you have a scheduled appointment?” There was an air of jealousy and bitterness on the way the receptionist look at her but she has no time for such things.

 

“I’m afraid not. But I don’t think I will need such thing…”

 

“But----“The receptionist was about to protest again when a man in coat and tie come near the reception desk, “Is there anything I can help?” the man asked with eyes full of admiration to Uee

 

Uee decided to give the man a simple smile. “I’m here to see you’re CEO but the receptionist is asking for an appointment schedule which I’m afraid I don’t have…”

 

The man smile at her as he lean on the wide reception desk an
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter