Bite Me

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Bite Me

 

Sang Hyun arrive in front of the same building where he had dropped off Uee earlier, he did not take notice of it much that time then. He parked his car in front, step out and inspected the building for a minute.

 

The building is about ten to twenty storey tall and all floors was clad in a sophisticated wide window mirrors, the kind were the people inside can see the one outside but they can’t be seen by the outsiders. He sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

 

He needed to calm down before seeing Uee again because he can already feel the pull she has on him. He breathes in her scent, a little far away but still there. All the noises around him, with his heighten sense of hearing has tone down, and all he could hear now is her beating heart.

 

He walked up the stairs to the front door of the building. The guards station at the sliding door must not have notice him because he didn’t even badge when Sang Hyun comes in…or was he just too fast for him to notice.

 

Sang Hyun found himself already inside the elevator where the lady inside give a little shriek when she saw him. O—kay, I scared her. I must have been excited to see Uee since I didn’t notice myself walking in a speed of light. This vampire business has something’s getting used to.

 

He shrugged his shoulder and drew a few deep breathes to control himself. He nodded to the lady and smile.

 

“I’m sorry, did I scare you? I’m a little in a hurry. Pardon my rudeness” he bowed a little and once he stand up, he quickly turned to the elevator buttons. He clicked the tenth floor then turned to the lady again, “Which floor?”

 

The lady looked at him in wonder but answered reluctantly, “Fifth floor”

 

He pushed the number five as the elevator closed and it started going up. He leaned in the side wall and bowed his head, closed his eyes as he tune in to the sounds outside.

 

It was late but there were still many people inside the building. He heard footsteps, a microwave being opened, a soft drink in can being drop from a bending machine, water rushing from the faucet and many other noises he had already grew accustomed hearing in only a matter of weeks since he had transformed into a vampire.

 

The elevator opened on the fifth floor and the lady inside with him, quietly step off though his eyes were closed he knew that she was looking at him until the elevator door closes again leaving him by himself inside now.

 

As he become familiar with all the added perks on being a vampire, he had started to become aware of how essential a bloodletter is to her vampire. In the past days, he had observed that everything about him grew calmed, as if the monstrosity of being a vampire was tamed whenever Uee is in the vicinity with him…and much more when she is in his arms.

 

The noises, the hunger, the pain…it all went away when she is near. Everything become calmed, is it her effect on him…or was it the bloodletter effect…he had to ask her when he sees her again. This is where his thoughts are when the elevator stopped on the tenth floor. He went out, started walking towards her scent, he had associated the smell of her blood into something of a luxurious but mild lavender with a tinge of sweetness in it that make his guts squirmed with hunger for it. He has a name for her scent by now…his own flavor…his bloodletter.

 

Sang Hyun closed his knuckles for a minute but opened it in a relax manner when he finally arrive at the room where Uee’s scent linger and simmer in the atmosphere.

 

An invincible calming air seems to flow through his entire body once he had finally saw her in the room. The hunger is still there but it seems to recognize that it did not need to bombard him since there most essential food is in the place. He was finally starting to control it.

 

He looked at her. She was standing in front of a studio made photo shoot, beside a professional photographer who was taking photos of an obviously male model. She was giving instructions on how the model should project more in the camera.

 

Sang Hyun was still standing in the entrance of the room, hidden a little in the shadows, the people inside did not notice him yet. But when he walked in, finally in the light near where the photo shoot was held. He noticed the room has become silent.

 

  Uee felt her body jolted in surprise. She quickly turned and looked at her back. Her eyes grew a little big upon seeing who was standing just a few feet away from her.

 

There in all his handsome glory, blonde and tall was Sang Hyun, wearing a simple shirt and pants, which was looking at her like she was the only person in the room he could see.

 

She did not notice when she held her breathe as he walked closer to reach one of her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

 

“It’s late…” He said in his husky alluring voice. He linked his hand with hers and stands on her left side as he waited for her answer.

 

She gazes back at his eyes, the iris is a darker shade of brown with a hint of a little gold around the orb…but she saw when the brown slowly turned into amethyst and she felt her stomach twisted…she felt his hunger for her.

 

Uee lifted her right hand as she caress his  left cheeks, as if to ease his hunger a little and remind him the she know what he is feeling. There were still eyes looking at them curiously thus they can’t let the hunger take in, not in awhile…but probably later.

 

She roamed her eyes a little and saw the questioning looked at the people in the room which is directed at her. Instead of addressing them, she turned to the photographer who is standing in awestruck and looking at her and Sang Hyun, “Have you taken all the final shots needed for the issue?”

 

The photographer dumbly nodded at her while looking at Sang Hyun.

 

She smiled though she knew no one was looking at her at the moment since all of their attention is obviously at Sang Hyun. “Then, we’re finished here.” She turned to the male model who gets startled when she called his name. “Jong Suk-shi, thank you for your cooperation for today. I’m sure will have a great issue next month. I’ll look forward to it. Thank you!” She said almost shouting to catches everyone’s attention.

 

She roamed her eyes on the people in the room. “It’s a wrap people. Thank you for your hard work today!” she said then Sang Hyun holding his hands as she proceeded to walked out of the room.

 

Then she heard the photographer called out. “Ms. Kim, Can I take a photo of him?”

 

Uee turned to looked back and smile. “Him? To whom you are referring to?” she said as if she doesn’t have any idea at all.

 

She saw on her peripheral vision that Sang Hyun’s side mouth rise up a little upon the request of the photographer.

 

“Of course, the gorgeous man beside you! Who else? Is he a model? Is he your boyfriend?”

 

She just smiled in answered and was about to turn when she heard Sang Hyun answering for her. “I just came to get Yoo jin out from work. I am not a model so please I insist that you won’t take any photos of me” then he pulled her hands that was link to his and walked her out of the room.

 

As they went out, Uee quickly heard the reaction of the people in the room. The men wheezed in surprise while the female sighed. She knotted her brows, uncertain what is happening. When they went outside everyone was looking curiously but nobody asked and just let them passed.

 

  Once inside Sang Hyun’s car, they immediately sped away. They were silent the entire car ride. When they stopped in front of a club in the city proper she finally said, “What are we doing here?”

 

“I have to ask you something…” Sang Hyun said before she could protest he went out on his side and open hers. He escorted her inside the club.  

 

  Club 100%BLACK was the bar and restaurant that Cheondung owned. He rarely comes to the establishment but he knew all of its nook and cranny since he was with his brother in all the planning and building of the club.

 

All employees knew him and they nodded in recognition once they entered but Sang Hyun did not missed the surprised reaction in their faces when they saw his new hair colored and the fact that his hands is holding onto a lady.

 

He has a guessed that his brother’s employee has a long speculation about his gender preference since he never comes in the club with any lady at all in his rare visit. Uee was following closely behind him. She never let go of his hands which bring warmth into his beating heart. He tried not to get to happy about it because if he smiles too obviously, he sure knows she will know it later upon the bloodletting activity they will have later. The sharing of memories and feelings is inevitable but he still felt obligated to guard his feelings a little, not to make a fool of himself, that is.

 

Sang Hyun proceeded to the hidden door at the back of the club where Cheondung office where. Once inside he was greeted by the club’s manager, Joon, a trusted employee and friend of his brother.

 

The man was sitting on the sofa and was talking to someone on the phone when he turned to him. He looked at Sang Hyun for a second then bowed a little, “Glad to see you, Sang Hyun”

 

He bowed in greetings. “Same to you, Joon”

 

Joon raised a questioning eyebrow on him upon looking at Uee who was on his side. “What can I do for you?”

 

Sang Hyun smiled apologetically a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter