Dream of Destiny

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    “What will happen to tomorrow’s ceremony, Jae?”

 

Jaejoong hold Dara’s hand as they walked away to the room where they have assigned for Thunder and Uee to sleep in. “You know how a Black Knight’s blood verification process is…”

 

Dara did not answer him. They’d stop walking.

 

He tilted her head with his hand and met her gaze, “Why? Are you worried that something might get wrong?”

 

Dara looked away for a second before looking at his eyes, “Yes, I like Uee and Thunder. Even though it is the first time that I’ve met them, I feel at ease with them already, just like with Kwonnie…and if something goes wrong tomorrow…” she did not continue her words.

 

Jaejoong leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips before saying, “I’ll make sure that nothing will go wrong for tomorrow’s ceremony…I will protect the people that make you feel safe around them.”

 

Dara circled her arms around his torso and sighed above his chest, clothe with simple white long sleeve polo, “You’re the one who most make me feel safe” she looked up at his face, “Please be careful” He rubbed his thumb on her lips slowly and smiled to assure her, “I will be” before kissing her slowly and adoringly this time and then with his arms on her shoulder and her arms around his waist they proceed to walk again, away to their visitor’s room.

 

_ _ _ _ _  

 

“Cheondung has texted me asking about where we are…I did not informed him exactly where we are but I told him that he should go to your house and we will meet them their once we know everything we need to know about the society” Sang Hyun said as they entered the room, he was now holding his cellphone.

 

Uee looked back at him, “I thought there is no signal here. Can you inform my sister then that they will be arriving at our house.”

 

Sang Hyun nodded and started typing again at his cellphone.

 

Then Uee said in a matter of fact tone, “That’s good, I guess… ”

 

“Why did you say so?”

 

“That means we are really just a guest here. They were not holding us captive despite the atmosphere earlier” Uee said as she roams her eyes on the interior of the room.

 

There were given a large room in the west wing of the mansion. Princess Dara was very excited about having a visitor that she had not even asked if they would want a separate room and assumed quickly that they sleep in one room. She even accompanied them thus along with the prince, Jaejoong. She talked about many things to Uee while Sang Hyun was beside the prince asking about the mansion and if Jaejoong had not pointed out that they will need to rest for tomorrow’s ceremony, Dara must not have leaved them alone yet.

 

Sang Hyun walk towards a dresser on the other side of the room and place his cellphone above it before he looked back at Uee.

 

His eyes held a glint of worry for a second but it quickly disappear that Uee was almost not sure that it had that glint earlier.    

 

    “Many things have happened tonight that it makes falling asleep such a trivial matter” Uee said while she lay on the left side of the big luxurious bed. She laid her hands on the pillow and buried it on her cheeks.

 

Sang Hyun stands at the side of the bed, a few meter in front of her and just stared.

 

She met his gaze and said, “Aren’t you sleeping?”

 

“Beside you?” he asked reluctantly, as if they have not yet slept on the same bed before.

 

Uee did not answer immediately instead she rise up and crossed her legs on the mattress, lean on the bed frame with a pillow behind her then looked at Sang Hyun. “We have many things to talk about isn’t it?”

 

He silently nodded.

 

She tapped the other side part of the bed, unoccupied. “Okay, we’ll talk about it now. Come here” she said with a smile of invitation.

 

Sang Hyun quirked his eyebrow but followed her.

 

“You’re becoming familiar with bossing me around, Uee” he said as he laid on the unoccupied, right side of the bed earlier. He leans on the bed frame as well, just like her then turned his full attention on her.

 

Uee just gives him a playful smile. “Now that you mention it, I supposed, yes”

 

He shook his head, “I’m just letting you on…If I stop following orders, you will be really scared.”

 

“Who said I’m giving you orders? It’s just a request” she tilted her head towards him, “A sweet request” she tapped his cheeks in glee.

 

Sang Hyun smiled as he was not able to stop the effects on him of her playful mood. He holds her hand that was on his cheeks and kisses her palm before enveloping it on both his hands and laid it on his lap.

 

She becomes silent, awaiting his words.

 

“Have you thought about what I told you earlier tonight?” he asked, not looking at her but just brushing his thumbs on her hands.

 

“About the dream? My dream?”

 

“Yes, about Cheondung being your real vampire…”

 

She looked at him in silence. The left side of his face was facing her and she can’t read his expression though she can guess that his heart is beating wildly in anticipation of her answer.

 

She fixed her gaze on him as she finally say, “I’ve read every journal my ancestors have that is available on our home library.” She saw his eye blinked in surprise when she said that. “You’re not the only one who does what one of us requested to do, you know. I follow orders or sweet request too”, she said, winking at him. That earned her a timid smile from him.

 

“Some late ancestor of mine once written in her journal about her vampire, she was confused because two vampires were claiming that she is their bloodletter...One of the vampires is a dear friend to her while the other is only a new found friend. Both whom are very good to her. Since it has been informed to every bloodletter that only one destined vampire is for you, she asked for advice to someone she knew that will help her arrived at the right conclusion. This person told her that she would have a dream…a dream of destiny, that’s what she calls it. In that dream of the bloodletter, she will saw the true vampire destined for her, to whom she will give blood for all eternity…”

 

“So, the dream of destiny is what you and your sister were talking about in your dream” Sang Hyun whispered.

 

Uee saw the frowned that was formed on his face when he said it so she continued, “In her dream, there were the two vampires…”

 

She heard Sang Hyun’s breathe stilled in surprise but he did not say a word.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter