Deception

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Upon entering the Pledis house, Cheondung felt his body grew cold in alarm. Everything happened in such an instant that he fail to react in shock.

 

The lady, who looked like a goddess, Uee’s sister, has been thrown off to the other side of the living room, crashing to the wall which made her unconscious.

 

It was as if time has slowed down when he saw someone appear out of the shadow and hit Ji Eun on the stomach and plunge a dagger into it.

 

Her gripped tighten at his hands, “Cheon---“ she did not finished her words as her eyes slowly closes and the last expression on her eyes was of shock before she landed on his arms.

 

The shadow, a man in black robe moves away and just stands several meters away from them…waiting for something to happen.

 

Cheondung hugged Ji Eun’s body as he slowly laid her on the marble floor. His eyes were on her bloody stomach, he tried to stop the bleeding with his hands and he knew on the drenched blood on her clothes and his hands that something terrible is happening.

 

He felt Ji Eun’s pain…at the center of her wounds…he felt his pain, an excruciating pain much more than the hunger he had experience the previous days…when his eyes get a closer look at his now bloody hands, his body got into turmoil. He was shaking violently, his skin grew colder than usual, he was gritting his teeth, he hold his head, unmindful of his bloody hand that stained his hair, he gripped his head as if it was breaking into two parts just by the pain he is feeling…the pain was unbearable…he tried to looked at Ji Eun’s face in his painful blurred vision.

 

She was growing paler by the second. It was as if a dejavu was happening before his eyes.

 

But this time…it was not his fault…it was of somebody…someone who has to pay…

 

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!” he shouted in such anger and pain that when he rise up his eyes to looked for the attacker, his amethyst eyes has already turned to black as dark as the night and some marking has started to spread on the left side of his face.

 

The standing, waiting attacker has no chance to get away because in just a blink of an eye, Cheondung was already in front of him and took hold of his throat in a grip of death. The hood of the man has fall off and Cheondung saw that the man also have black eyes but unlike him, the man’s eyes was not just black on the cornea but his whole eyes, there are no white in it…and instead of being frightened, the man laugh at Cheondung while holding his wrist and trying to wriggle at his death grip.

 

“Ha! It is true…you are back again! A Black Knight!”

 

Cheondung gritted his teeth and just continued to choke the man. “Who are you?!” his voice has turned hoarser and baritone than usual.

 

The man grinned at him, “The same as you, of course.”

 

“You’re a vampire, too?”

 

The man keeps on pulling Cheondung’s hands away from his throat to no avail. “Yes, and we need someone like you to join our rank.”

 

Cheondung pulled the man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter