Tiredness

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN: Tiredness

 

“Unnie, these are the last of the journals that you’ve requested from our ancestral vaults.”

 

“Thanks, Hyuna”, she give a side way glance to her sister before taking the top journal from the file that Hyuna bought into their home library.

 

It has been three days since she found her vampire, Thunder…after waking up on his house and finding that he was not there, she leave a note for him then she called for home and their driver has arrive to fetched her.

 

On the first day, she had waited for his calls but nothing comes. Her sister was back to their normal routine, managing their own life’s while she stayed at home for the meantime, taking a leave from work. As the second day arrive, she remembers the questions Thunder had once stated about finding out about his parents past on their ancestors journal. Hence, she started digging from all the journals in their ancestral vault in the part of their home library were it was kept.

 

Hyuna, her youngest sister, who is a student in a prestigious university who seems to always have a free schedule from her school activities nowadays had volunteer to help her. Thus she comes home early after coming from school to help her in looking into these journals. From all of her sister, Hyuna is the most enthusiastic in knowing that she had finally found her vampire.

 

Hyuna picked another journal in the heap and started flipping its pages. Both of them were sitting in the library’s red long sofa, while the journals are filed in the long table place at the back of the sofa.

 

“Unnie…”

 

“Hhmm…”

 

“What is it like?”

 

“What?”

 

“You know…”

 

Uee stopped browsing the pages of the journal she was reading and look on her side. “What “you know” are you talking about?”

 

Hyuna continuously flipped the pages of the journal she was looking at as she asked, “Having a vampire of your own…”

 

“Is that what you’re curious about?” Uee asked with one raise eyebrow and a little smile on her face. She found her little sister adorable with her curiosity.

 

Hyuna slowly met her eyes but then looked away as she shyly nodded and hid her face behind a journal she was holding.

 

Uee can’t help but laughed as she laid the journal she was holding on her side then turned her whole body completely on the side to faced Hyuna who was beside her. She leaned on the sofa before she answered her sister.

 

“Well, I can’t honestly put it into words, you know…”

 

Hyuna was all eyes on her now, and fully focus on what she was about to say next.

 

“It is awkward and embarrassing. But then it becomes familiar and sometimes a comfort…”

 

“How?” Hyuna asked with eyes full of wonder.

 

Uee laid her back on the sofa and stared around the in the library’s interior. “When I first saw him, I felt this kind of attraction but at the same times fear. When he started drinking my blood it was awkward and embarrassing because he is a stranger…and then at the first taste, all the images of his mind come rushing into me…it’s what the fear for…this unknown images that comes with the bite”

 

“Images? What do you mean?”

 

“Imagine having a stranger walking into you, thirsty for your blood and you know that you have to give in to him because it was what your blood calls for as well....I knew that then that he had a particular bond to me. On his first bite, it is not that I am only giving my blood to him but he is also givi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter