Vampire Society

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Kwon turned to them; Sang Hyun was sitting beside him while Uee was sitting on the other side of Sang Hyun, their hands are intertwined affectionately with each other.

 

“We have a long ride so I think we can discussed everything here without the risked of being overheard…so I can guess that you don’t know anything about the vampire society?”

 

Sang Hyun nodded. He can’t even say that a few nights ago he would have never believed in vampires.

 

Kwon looked at them warmly before starting.

 

“Apparently, there is a vampire society. The population is adequate for it to be called a society if I may say…we survive for a centuries upon the veil of folklore of humans in which we have taken advantage of their false knowledge and myths and as a result, we still remain as legends in their history…Opposite of their myths, which many things are false by the way, but that is a completely different story…and so, as I was saying, we have manage to prosper and  just like any known society, there is a reigning monarch..” he smiled, “Vampires were given titles according to their capabilities.”

 

“What do you mean capabilities?” Sang Hyun can’t help but asked.

 

“Capabilities like talents…skills one’s have. In the vampire world, capabilities is not achieved, it is born with. Thus, the bloods were a vampire comes from become essential for him to know his position in the vampire society…”

 

“Positions? Like what?” Uee asked leaning beside Sang Hyun.

 

“Vampires were given titles. It is there position. Their ranks in the vampire society…Like Kings, Queens etc.”

 

“So, you mean…a Bishop is a title?” Sang Hyun said.

 

Uee followed, “What are a Bishop’s capabilities?”

 

Kwon eyed Uee curiously but answered nevertheless, “Bishop’s is capable of attaining magic”

 

Sang Hyun dared to ask. “Have you attained one then?”

 

Kwon shook his head, “Not yet, I have to acquire my bloodletter first before that happens. So now, all I have is a Bishop title inherited from my vampire parents with no affectivity on the capabilities yet…so technically, I am just currently an advisor, a part of the royal council”

 

“So, you also have to have a bloodletter?” Uee asked

 

“Of course! Vampires do need blood for everyday sustenance but we did not necessarily need to cut a human’s throat to have blood from them…during the dark times when blood is still supplied by human, we did not kill them but only left them weary and tired…but then past that times we have prosper due to the discovery of the blood giving people society, the bloodletter society…”

 

“What?! There is a bloodletter society?!”

 

Kwon jolted upon hearing Uee’s outburst. Then sighe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter