Her Sisters

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER THREE : Her Sisters[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]There are four of them. But Only One is for You.[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

“Thunder?” he thought for a moment but agreed nevertheless. “Thunder seems fitting”

 

“It’s settled then. Let’s go,” Uee said as she turned from him and proceed to walked to the living room. He followed her.

 

Uee pointed the single sofa, “You can sit for awhile. While I change my clothes into more appropriate ones”

 

“Is your sister coming?”

 

She nodded. “They’re probably still in their rooms changing by now” she answered as she ascend the stairs to her room.

 

Thunder did not question any further and just stare at her figure going up the staircase.

 

 

He roams his eyes on the room. The Pledis house is big. It had a classical interior and almost all the furniture is antique. He stands up and went near the stand in mirror located at the side of the living room. He was about to inspect its side frame when he finally saw his reflection.

 

 “What the----?!” he exclaimed but caught himself first before making any sound since he doesn’t want to frightened the female upstairs. Come to think of it, I think they are not the easily frightened type…

 

He touched his face and his hair as he got closer to the mirror.

 

“How did this happen?  My hair turns blonde all of a sudden?! Is this a part of being a vampire? I never heard such myth about a change in hair color”, he whispered

 

He stares at his eyes reflection. It has still its dark brown shade though on the side of its round orb was a darker shades of brown with a hint of a little gold. Making his eyes looked more stand out as if he had gotten a very rare contact lens.

 

“My eyes have change.”

 

“I see, you had seen the changes”, Uee said from his back. She had come back down after changing to a simple white cotton shirt and brown short.

 

He turned and looked at her again. He holds her hands which were on her side. As he stares at her, he felt the familiar pull again, the pull to taste her blood.

 

She must have felt it too because her eyes grew alarm and she immediately pulled her hand from his hold but he grip it firmly and pulled her closer to him, making their body felt each others again.

 

“Thunder” she whispered.

 

“Uee, I don’t know what’s happening…but I’m feeling the thirst for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter