Enemy on the Move

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY: Enemy on the Move

He has them both within his grasps.

 

 

All the vampires with one of Uee's bloodletter sister that was about to run to safety has suddenly appear outside the Pledis House, Seungho with Gyuri, Cheondung with Ji Eun, Jo Kwon with Ga In and L with Hyuna…they appeared  just a meter away from the gates of the splendid house each one has look of confusion on their faces.

 

“What---?!” Before Seungho could proceed to ask the others, in front of them many black hooded figures has appear…they were dozens in numbers.

 

L cursed. “Sh*t! Someone has blocked our escape?!”

 

Seungho quickly nodded in understanding and shouted in gritted teeth, “They’re all vampires and bloodletters! Memorize their scents! They’re with the enemy!”

 

“The bloodletters that should have protected us are actually working with our enemy?!” Gyuri murmurs as Seungho holds her in his arms. The other vampires, so is her sisters did not fail to hear her though.

 

“We’re getting out of here!” Jo Kwon shouted, now holding Ga In’s hands as they vanished in thin air. Some black hooded figure vanished as well.

 

The others followed, and vanish again…until everyone is out of the vicinity in front of the Pledis House gateway.

 

 

 

 

Then, a little while later…Two figures appeared in front of the Pledis house.

 

A red hooded figure, pull off his hood and revealed…Hyunseung’s face, the current Ruler. A devil smile is visible on his face. “They have fallen for our trap.”

 

“Master, where are we going?” the man in black hood beside him ask.

 

Hyunseung raise an eyebrow and smirked. “The last place they’ll think about…” He stared at the vampire that have served him loyally…the one who has reported to him the awakening of Sang Hyun as a Black Knight and the consummation of Sang Hyun and Uee’s link…the one who will have the honor to witness the success of his plan. He called his most loyal servant by its vampire name, finally… “Come, Kikwang. We are going to the newly awakened Black Night’s house. She is there.”

 

Kikwang’s eyes rounded in surprise, most probably for the calling of his vampire name and the revelation to knowing where Uee is. “How did you know, master?”

 

They started walking when Hyunseung finally answered Kikwang’s question. “I can smell her blood and so is Thunder’s newly awakened Black Knight blood”

 

“Shouldn’t we need the others for the plan to capture Uee…be executed?”

 

Hyunseung looked at him sideway for a second before continuing to look forward as they walk through the park then to the street towards Thunder’s house. “The other four will have to make the other vampire royalties preoccupied while we take Uee.” He stopped then looked Kikwang intently, “Thanks to all the information about all the vampire royalties that we have found out from you. They will surely be able to keep them busy before coming to aid the newly awakened Black Knight. Hence, by that time Thunder will be without a bloodletter. They will be too late. Let’s go”

 

Kikwang simply nodded as he followed the Ruler and answered. “Yes, master.”

 

 

 

_ _ _ _

 

 

 

They have been running for hours. They have no idea where the other vampires and the other female sister’s bloodletters have gone. No words are said…though the silence of the night seems to be echoing around them.

 

“Royalties, hear my decree…we are in great danger. Arm yourself and prepare for the worse. The task given to you, fulfill it without fail, until then”

 

 “Cheondung hold Ji Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter