Her Blood

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FOUR: Her Blood

 

 

Thunder sighed but felt that he needed to do something to appease Uee’s sister.  He let go of Uee’s hand which startled her, and stand up before giving a ninety degree bow to all of her sister who was now sitting on the other sofa in front of them.

 

“I am sorry!” he exclaimed before rising up and staring at all of them. “I don’t really know what happened to me…but I will take responsibility on all I’ve done to your sister, “he gaze back at Uee and then turned back his eyes on her sisters, “I am Park Sang Hyun but you can call me now as Thunder..” he said with a reluctant grin on his face.  

 

Uee’s sisters stare back at each other and quietly nod at him. Gyuri motion her hand to allow him to sit down again beside Uee.

 

“We know that a day like this will come but we still weren’t prepared that it will be Uee…”

 

Thunder furrowed his brow, “You know this day will come? What do you mean?”

 

Ga In sighed then met his gaze. “We have a unique bloodline. Every girl born into our family has the ability to provide blood for vampires. But this couple of years, vampires in this region is so rare that we almost thought that it has skipped us. But then this thing happened …”

 

He remained silent as to let Ga In continue explaining but it was Gyuri who cleared and continued.

 

“Our family is a blood giver ...which means that we provide blood for vampires. But not just any vampires…it has been taught to us that one day a vampire will arrive that will specifically want our blood. Only our blood…so you see, we know that this day will come.”

 

The youngest, Hyuna continued, “Each of our blood will be a provider for an individual vampire. So we are not surprise that Uee is a provider for you, what we have been surprise is that--- “

 

“Is that, what?” he asked

 

Ga In answered him, “Is that Uee will be the first one to meet a vampire. That’s what surprise us since according to our family ancestors, the first born should be the first one to met her vampire”

 

He glances to Uee that was still sitting on his side and had remained silent. She met his curious eyes but sighed only as an answer.

 

“Her vampire? What do you mean by that?”

 

Uee was the one who answered him this time, “It will mean that I will be your provider…you’re bloodletter..”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter