An Enemy

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    “How did this happen?” Ga In’s eyes were still looking at the back view of Thunder’s brother who was ascending their staircase

 

“That someone has entered our house and attack us…” Hyuna said in a gloomy voice.

 

Gyuri has sat on their sofa. She sighs while her hands were above her right shoulder now, massaging it absentmindedly. “At least we know what kind of a creature that attacks us.”

 

Ga In nodded at her and sat beside her, “Yes, a vampire…only a vampire can enter our house without our knowledge since this mansion was built to help us find our vampire.”

 

“Do you mean unnie…that---that vampire, the black eyed one who had assaulted Uee unnie’s lady friend can be a candidate to be our vampire?” Hyuna’s eyes grew round as if she was suddenly very frightened.

 

Ga In’s left hand balled into a fist but she remained silent.

 

Gyuri on the other hand looked back at where Ji Eun’s blood has spilled. Then she turned to looked at their maknae’s scared eyes, “Do not worry, Hyuna. I am sure there must be some other explanation to this.”

 

“If that’s the kind of vampire that we end up being link to, I’d rather die than be acquainted to such kind” Ga In said in gritted teeth.

 

Hyuna lowered her head and look at her lap as she said in hushed tone, “But Thunder-oppa is Uee unnie’s vampire…I thought he is pretty brave,” she stared up at her two older sister, “…and that man…Thunder-oppa’s brother, he’s pretty courageous earlier towards his bloodletter…I hope too, that my vampire will be like that…towards me, if I ever become in danger” She waited for her sisters to reassure her that she would be.

 

Gyuri did not disappoint her. She holds Hyuna’s shaking hands and filled it with the warmth of hers as she said, “Of course you will be. You’ll meet that vampire of yours and he will be as courageous as Uee’s.” She smiles at her youngest sister in assurance.

 

Hyuna slowly nodded and smiled timidly.

 

After that the sister remained silent, both lost in their own thoughts at the moment.  

 

_ _ _ _ _  

 

A couple of hours later…Somewhere far away…

 

In a hilltop, overlooking the city proper below where the city lights shine as if they were stars in a land so alive at night, the black eyed man who had stab Ji Eun earlier had arrive, he lowered his black hood, revealing his dark-hair and met an ominous character that wore a red cloak and had white mask on himself.

 

“Have you confirmed it?” said the red masked cloaked man.

 

The man bowed at him, “Yes, my lord. He truly is a Black Knight descent. His eyes turned black once the bloodletter’s blood has been spilled.”

 

The masked man hit the face of Ji Eun’s attacker, “How many blood have you spilled?!” his voice suddenly angry.

 

“O-only enough for the black knight’s blood to be confirmed, my lord” he back away a little from the mask man, “Only what you have ordered, that is all I have done”

 

The masked man sighed and gritted his teeth as he say, “This bloodletter of the newly awakened black knight…have you smelled her blood?”

 

“Yes, my lord…she seems to be different”

 

“Different? How? She should have the same scent as me.”

 

“Yes, my lord…she do have your scent but o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter