Duke's Bloodletter

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Seungho had held his breathe in dread. He was driving his black jaguar in such speed that the police patrol will surely not be able to follow him if they want to.

 

He drive passed Thunder’s house. He never even looked at it. He did not care now since he had full knowledge that his best friend was not there at the mean time. So is Thunder’s brother, Cheondung, on which he knew where…he was actually going on the said location in the fastest he can.

 

He stopped at the large gate of the Pledis house. He gets out of his car and looked around the vicinity. There was no human insight but his sense was not been deceived. Some dark shadows were post in the nearby park looking at him. He knows who they are…the guardians, appointed by the bloodletter society for the sister.

 

Seungho gritted his teeth in silent anger. He balled his right hand in a fist. If they are here, how come they were not able to stop the attack?!

 

He did not bother much on his conclusion because some much urgent matter he needed to attend to. His anxiety was not going away and will never be until he had not confirmed that event he had felt tonight.

 

Seungho looked around him, making sure no one was insight before he make a leap over the large gate of the Pledis house and upon landing on the other side he had quickly ran in a speed of light. In just a second he was already in front of the main door of the house, he hesitated for a moment before barging in the living room, once inside…only one person’s eye he was looking for. The very eyes of the most beautiful lady he had known ever existed.

 

He heard a gasped around the ladies who was sitting in the couch in the living room though the lady he was looking for remained transfix at his eyes as well.

 

Completely opposite of the speed that took him to this house, this time in front of her he just stood up for a minute…soaking in the very knowledge that it was finally the time to meet her in person in such close proximity. The wait had been excruciating and to think that she had been harm without him being there to protect her make him angrier for the long wait he had endure and he was sure she is as well.

 

Her eyes were looking at him curiously but she did not speak a word though he was waiting for it. Instead the one sitting beside, which he knew is her second sister exclaimed, “Who are you?!”

 

The youngest stand up and throw herself in front of her sister in shield as she shouted, “Are you the same as the other one?! Are you going to attack us as well?!

 

The words said by the youngest made him grit his teeth in anger and as if he could no longer controlled it. He closes his eyes for a second and when he opened it, his eyes was now blue and his hair has turned to blonde…the pretense was now over.

 

He slowly walked towards the sisters but his chest was stopped by the hand of the youngest.

 

Seungho find her adorable and just smile before he passed her and as if the second eldest already knew, she moves away from him. Thus, he had finally come face to face to the very lady he had observed for such a long time.

 

She remained sitting. She was looking up at him, slight agape in surprise. He bowed in front of her and kneel his one knee while the other folded in front of her so their gaze was now leveled.

 

“I have made you wait for so long…forgive me, my goddess. It is time…”

 

“You are my vampire, are you not?” she said in a whisper

 

He held her hands in his and met her brown eyes, “Yes, I am. I have come now, in fear that you have been harm without me by your side.”

 

“Someone has indeed attack us tonight…”

 

Seungho stand up and turned to her sisters who was looking at him in amazement. “There will be no further attack for tonight. I have built a safeguard around your house and it will not let anyone who comes in with the intent to harm you pass that safeguard.”

 

He turned to the woman whom he had waited so long to meet and without waiting for any approval he scooped her up into his arms.

 

She exclaimed in surprise. “What are you doing?!”

 

“We will be in your room” he pointed at her then looked at her shocked sisters. “Please, feel free to sleep tonight. I assure you that no harm will come upon you again.”

 

The second sister was not looking at him but he can se
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter