Sang Hyun’s Decision

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Sang Hyun's Decision

 

As she opened the door, her gaze was locked on Thunder immediately who’s busy looking on all the papers on his table. She walked towards him, she heard footsteps behind her and she guesses that it was the assistant, finally realizing that he allow someone entrance on his boss’s office without permission on the latter but then she knew what will stopped the assistant from interfering on them.

 

She walks around Thunder’s wide office table, in which he seems to be glued on. She touch his chin with her right index finger and tilted it up to meet her gaze, she saw his eyes grew round upon seeing who she was and without further ado she closed the gap their faces has and laid her lips into his mouth. She heard him gasped in surprise and was about to pull his lips away from hers but she hold his jaw into both her hands and deeper the kiss.

 

When she heard footsteps fading away and the door’s office finally closing, she pulled away from the kiss but it was his hands on her nape that stopped her.

 

He holds her nape as his other hand was place on her back to imprison her into his arms. His lips sought for hers, slowly nipping her lower lips before fully capturing her mouths sweetness. He explored while she slowly closes her eyes in surrender.

 

She felt her knees grow weak and landed on his lap as her hands was now place on his shoulder. She answered his exploration…feeling a need for him she never did before. They become submerge into a different realm that they never sought before. The feelings beyond just acquaintance…beyond just blood…it was so different that both continued as if wanting to find the answers.

 

His lips started into a much deeper kisses which she answered in returned, only igniting a fire that will make them both a casualty. As his hands started to roamed into her body, a light caress on her shoulder, in her arms, into her waist and upwards, she opened her eyes and saw his face where his eyes was still closed, she quickly stand up and almost fell again on his lap with her knees still shaky…until finally her knees had withhold on its own.

 

She takes a backwards step further from him until she reached the door on her back. Her face flustered, she was still gasping from air, slightly open and she knew that her hair is a mess and so as her shirt but she still dare to looked at him who remained on his sit where she pulled away from him.

 

“He-hello…” that was all she thought she should say with her mind still in shambles from the effect on the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter