His Birthmark

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: His Birthmark

 

Sang Hyun knocked at his brother’s room for a couple of times but there was no response. He knew that his brother is in the bathroom…he can hear the water drops. Nevertheless, he still knocks out of courtesy but what he has to confirm cannot wait for another second. So he opened the door, though it was dark he can clearly see the messed his brother made in the room.

 

Everything in the room was destroyed and by the looks of it, Ji Eun was no longer in the room. He was about to come near the bathroom door when his brother went out from it with towel around his waist and above his head.

 

“Sang Hyun…” his brother said in recognition to him then turned to his closet to get a fresh shirt and short.

 

His eyes quickly saw what he has concluded just from remembering the dream he had or should he say the dream Uee had. It was the same mark that she said.

 

Cheondung turned to him, all clothes on and looked at him curiously, “Did you have something to tell me?”

 

He just stared back at his brother. Who like him is a vampire…a vampire who already has a bloodletter of his own…So he asked, “What happened here? Where is Ji Eun?”

 

Cheondung shrugged and said, “She went home”

 

“Did you tell her?” he asked with raise eyebrow.

 

“Tell her what?”

 

“That she’s a bloodletter now. That she’s your bloodletter”

 

Cheondung come near him and patted his shoulder, “Oh that…don’t worry about it. I got it all covered.”

 

He holds his brother hand then he reluctantly smile and said, “I’m glad. That means everything’s going to be okay for the two of you?”

 

“Yes, don’t worry about me” his brother said with a thin smile. Cheondung walked out of the room into the balcony in the second floor in between their rooms. There was a round metal table and two chairs on it where he sat in one. Sang Hyun followed him and sat on the other chair.

 

They both stared at the wide front of the mansion then to the blue night sky.

 

“I’m doing some research…” Sang Hyun started as both of them looked up.

 

Cheondung continued to just stare up in the sky, “Research? About what?...About being a vampire?”

 

“Yes, I want to know the why and how.”

 

“Why we become a vampire and how it happens?”

 

“That’s what I’m going to find out, aside for other things…”

 

“What other things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter