Morning for the Future

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    It was a couple of hours later when they were both awakened by a soft knock on the grand ballroom. Sang Hyun was hugging Uee from behind as she still lay asleep in his arms. He kisses the side of her neck before standing up slowly as he wear his lower clothes.

 

He walked towards the grand door and whispered, not opening it, “Who is it?”

 

“Thunder, I’ve put a new clothes for you and Uee to wear here on the floor outside the door. Once you’ve decided to come out of there, we’re at the library if you’ll want to talk about last nigth…er, I mean, about the ceremony…” he heard a giggle. Dara was obviously the one assigned to inform them such information because the prince knew he would never be angry at a girl, no matter how little she might be involve at the event last night.

 

He cleared his throat. “Okay, thank you!” he heard a footstep walking away from the door then he quickly opened it to retrieve their new wardrobe for the day. Since with the blood and last night event, new clothes is truly in order.

 

Sang Hyun returned to Uee’s side and smile lovingly as he gazes at her serene and beautiful sleeping face. He did not dream last night so he knew she did not have a dream though he wonder, when he saw her smile just now if she was dreaming, could it be him?

 

He smiled to himself because of his wishful thinking but then he lowered his head towards her and planted a soft kiss on her inviting lips. “I love you” he whispered.

 

It was then when she opens her eyes and smile at him, “I love you, too”

 

He felt his chest tightened in glee and then he grinned at her, full of joy especially when her response is a morning kiss as well. “Hhmm…I love your lips” he said.

 

“You love everything…” Uee grinned at him.

 

“That’s certainly true”

 

She rises up to sit and realize that she was in his eyes. She blushes while he laughs and handed to her the clothes given by Dara.

 

He gives her a kiss before standing up. “Dara left that at the door for us to change.” He said as he saw her get into a new sundress made of silk. His mouth lifted in admiration. “I think she had an idea of everything that happened last night despite her absence on the ceremony”

 

“Everything?” Uee quirked her eyebrow while Sang Hyun offered his hands to help her stand up. She does so with ease.

 

“Yes, I believe…everything” his eyebrow rising up and down, indicating to her what he truly means.

 

Uee found herself blushing again. She feels her body for a second. She lost count on how many times they made love last night that she thought it would take a toll on her body but obviously it didn’t.

 

Sang Hyun started to grew worried when she did not speak again…so he got closer to her, and encircled his arms on her waist, his eyebrow meet in the middle. “Are you alright? Was last night too much?”

 

Her lips formed an immediate smile upon Sang Hyun’s worried expression. She touches both his cheeks and gives him a peck. “I’m alright. I was just checking myself for changes but I felt normal…well, more than normal people, of course” she said with a wink at him.

 

“I’m glad” he grinned as he kissed her.

 

She felt him again and can’t help but smile as he kisses her. “Hhmm…honey, you’re at it again…”

 

“Can I have my breakfast now?” Sang Hyun winked at her before his soft kisses travelled down her chin, her jaw, down to her neck.

 

She laughs out loud. Her fingers run through his hair while she closes her eyes feeling in the sensation running through her body due to his kisses. “Sang Hyun, did I mention that when we mated last night, you have officially become my husband in our way…”

 

“Hhmm…did I?” He looked up; her eyes opened and met his golden eyes that have turned to amethyst…

 

“Are you happy?” she can’t help but asked

 

When his face light up with such magnificent smile, she knew already his answer without him forming a word but still he said, “More than happier than I’ve ever imagine.”

 

Sang Hyun then landed kisses on her cheeks. “How about you? Are you happy?”

 

“Hhmmm…I wonder” she teases him with a smile.

 

He gives her a wicked grin, “Yah, I’ll make you shout how happy you are” he promised.

 

She giggled while he lifted her into a hug and until those giggle turned to soft lovely moans of pleasure.

 

  They still need to talk about many things but for the time being it would have to wait because loving each other seems to be quite a thing to be addicted to.

 

_ _ _ _

 

    At the back garden of the villa,

 

Dara runs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter