Connections

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: Connections

....

 

 

Seungho stood straighter and met Kwon’s shocked eyes instead of looking at Cheondung. “You have met your bloodletter Cheondung because it is not her, but his” He turned and met Cheondung’s confused eyes, “Your bloodletter is a male, Cheondung… and he is born with you.”

 

 

 

Ji Eun gasped while Cheondung stared back in shock by Seungho’s revelation.  She slowly said, “You—you mean….”

 

Seungho then turned to Ji Eun’s surprise eyes and firmly said, “---Though as of now, you are already his bloodletter…”

 

Ji Eun knotted her brows, more confuse than ever, “What do you mean?”

 

Cheondung softly motion his right arm around Ji Eun’s waist, drawing her closer to his body as if making her an anchor on this shocking revelation.

 

Ji Eun simply laid her hand atop his chest, feeling the quick heartbeat the same with hers.

 

Everyone in the room seems to still themselves, slowly contemplating on what the Duke has said, just like Cheondung and Ji Eun.

 

 

Then, Gyuri who finally seems to catch her breath and said “A Male?”

 

“What is it, unnie?” Ga In asked, alarmed.

 

Hyuna looked around expecting an attack. But there is nothing, only them.

 

Seungho continued, “I’ve been tasked to protect the Vampire Society…that is the duty of a Vampire Royalty. But a Duke usually only need to protect his King…” he met Kwon’s shock face, “But the current vampire Society has no King yet so my tasked was to wait… When I was little, there has been a time that I have forgotten that I am a vampire.” He looked at Cheondung, “It was during the time when your parents died from an accident. I’ve been always by your side, especially Sang Hyun since he is my best friend. It was then when my parents sent me abroad”

 

“Yes, I remember that. Your family leave only a month after our parents died” Cheondung said.

 

“In which made me angry at first because I want to be near in case you need my help, you and your brother, but my parents was determined to make me leave...I thought we will go to the some other country but I was wrong.  My family, we’ve live in a far estate but still within the country. When I’d asked the importance of us leaving you two brothers is, it was then when my father and mother, slowly awakened my vampire side.  My father is a Duke and my mother comes from the Black Knight lineage, a sister to your father, Cheondung.”

 

“We are cousin?!” Cheondung asked shaking his head in surprise.

 

Seungho gives him a simple smile, “It’s only now safe to say that since he is awaken.” He looked out the door for a second before continuing, “But anyway, when my full powers finally awaken, I was trained by my parents. In only a matter of a month, I have mastered my skills. It was then when my real task was given and the truth was revealed to me” his face become solemn before he continued, “Your parents were not killed in the accident. They’ve only make it appeared like an accident but it was actually a seal for protection. It is a seal to hide your powers, the both of you, Cheondung and Sang Hyun. A seal of protection that need a sacrifice, in which your parents willingly agreed…that is why your powers was only awakened now. The seal will seize to exist once you both reach your twenty seventh birthdays.”

 

“My parents died to protect us?” Cheondung said, his jaw tightened, he balled his fist, “Why do we need protection?”

 

“The same reason that the ladies in this room need protection…” Seungho simply said.

 

Gyuri nodded, knowing the reason since last night from Seungho while Ga In and Hyuna looked at him in bewilderment.

 

Kwon gaze at Ga In’s questioning eyes. “I am sent here to make sure that you are all alright. A great danger has come upon you.”

 

“Why are we in danger?” Hyuna asked, locking her hands together.

 

Seungho answered. “Your society, its current Ruler, want to annihilate all living bloodletters so as there will no more after him. He wants to reign supreme for all eternity.”

 

“And we are included in the danger because?” Cheondung asked while his hand holds Ji Eun’s hands that had been silent all this time.

 

“I’m sorry, I should have said first that, you’re mother is also from the Main Family. There use to be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter