His Own Bloodletter

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: His Own Bloodletter

 

Cheondung circled the nape of her neck with his right palm. He pulled her closer to him with his left arm, feeling her body so secure to him, savoring the warmth it give. She gasped in surprise but did not protest. She crossed her arms on his shoulder. “E-easy…” she whispered

 

“We’ll see,” he answered with a glint of mischief and smile on his eyes. He bent his head to hers, as he gazes into her eyes. When his lips met hers, fire ignited and he succumbed to her sweetness and the softness of her. He played on as if he had finally found one thing he had been looking for all this time. Her eyes flutter close as he continued his exploration of his sweet lips.

 

His hands was also having its own exploration, on her back that was slightly arched as if she wants to mold her body more closer into him, his hand roam on her smooth silky arms and up to her shoulder.

 

“Cheondung…the hunger…” she whispered when they pull away to breathe for some air as her eyes stared back at him with thirst he knew that reflected his.

 

“Yes…” he said while his lips planted butterflies kisses on the side of her lips, on her jaw then on her ears where he can’t help but bit it a little which earned him a whimpered from her. His mouth formed into a smile, savoring the chance to make her do such noises.

 

Her hands tighten on his nape. “Please…”

 

“I will…” he said as his lips finally landed on the right side of her neck. He holds her nape in place while he hugged her body to his as he her veins. He closes his eyes to engulf himself just by the smell of her. When she move her hands through his hair, coaxing him to lower his head on her neck, he let out a slow growl before he let his fangs grow and sunk it into her veins.

 

“Finally…” she whispered as a soft moan escaped when her blood burst into his mouth. The most amazing thing he ever tasted. He don’t know if it’s because that she is now his bloodletter but her blood is actually much more richer and delicious than ever for him. It was like the taste of water when you have been on the desert for so long, the miracle of having a chance to taste something so refreshing, invigorating and delicious at once, filled all of him. She is everything to him now, more than ever. He was certain of it. He has a fill of her and she’s just as giving as he is taking. He felt her hands massaging her nape up to his shoulder. Letting him get all the blood she can give.

 

He lowered her body onto the bed as he continuous to drink her blood. He didn’t know how long it will take him to get to feel sated since he had suppressed himself for days…surprisingly; he knew that she’s not weakening at all even though he had been drinking from her in a bucket load.

 

As he drank her blood, he felt the growing need of his body as well. Earlier when she was on his lap, he tried to think of anything but it. But now that her blood was flowing through him, it was as if his body was still not satisfied. Thus, when her hands have roamed lower as she slowly s his shirt, he stopped drinking.

 

He looked up at her eyes. She was looking at him, desire was mirrored in it. His heartbeat quickens. She was so beautiful. It was so easy to succumb to the burning desire in his body, not for blood but for her entirely…But he had become good at controlling himself and that is something he had been doing for much longer than the thirst of blood…She is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter