Mr. Park’s Visitor

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN: Mr. Park's Visitor

  Mir is biting the nails of his right hand. A sign that his agitated. He had come early to work because he wants to check on his paper works. But once he was in the office he quickly knew that his boss did not leave the office at all.

 

When he had entered his boss’s private office, he saw him deep into his paper works again, working as if there is no tomorrow. It has been four days since his boss started being a crazy workaholic guy.

 

He had to report to Mr. Yang again about this because though he did not show it, he’s actually also worried for his boss.

 

As the employee’s started to arrive, he buried himself to his work since he knew that disturbing his boss for just advising him that he is being a crazy workaholic will be of no used at all.

 

He was so engrossed in his works when he notices that some telephone in the other employee’s cubicle has kept on ringing and no one was answering it. It rings for about seven times and then it finally stop. He looked at the time, it was almost ten in the morning, it is clearly not lunch time yet…but that’s when he notice that everyone has started to stand up. He was about to asked them when he saw to whom they are looking at.

 

Standing in front of him, is the most gorgeous lady he had ever seen and she is looking at him.

 

“Excuse me; I’m here to look for Thun---Sang Hyun. Is he here?” he heard the beautiful lady said from her red luscious lips.

 

He tried to answer but it seems that his mouth had run dry so instead he nodded.

 

“Where is his office then?” she asked smiling a little.

 

He felt his knees grow weak, fortunately his still sitting down. The lady is seriously has a beauty of an angel sent down from heaven to make every man weak for desire. He tried to make a sound in his mouth to utter but he failed so instead he relied to his ever reliable body language and make a hand signal that the office of his boss is just in front of him.

 

She turned to walk into the office but looked at him again to say, “Thanks.”

 

He knotted his eyebrow, completely bewildered at what just happened. When the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter