T’Bishop L and Hyuna

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: T’Bishop L and Hyuna

The T'Bishop is with the youngest of the sisters…

 

 

Everything happened so fast earlier that L’s first instinct was to grab the person nearest to him and make a quick escape. In his mind, he had already plan to meet up with the others after the threat has subsided…since what had happened started the “moon protocol”. It is a command taught to every lineage in every vampire title.

 

He did not bother to look at whom he had grabbed in his arms earlier as they tried to escape from the Pledis house in haste. All his thought was to the possible safe place that they can hide from the immediate threat at the moment.

 

They’ve run for hours, from rooftops to rooftops, trees, deserted streets, until up in a hill and far away outside the city. He only stopped when they have finally reached their destination. Far away in the city, in one of his acquired private lands, where even his sister did not know he have, in the heart of a forest is a lake...further, hidden within the lush trees is a waterfall…and behind the waterfalls, where he had already polished it for a temporary hideout in case of an emergency, the stonewalls of the falls was carved in…to make woods as walls to be a cabin with all the necessary furniture, such as a single soft bed, table, chairs, heaters, a small dirty kitchen with refrigerator fully stocked and other necessities.

 

He stopped inside and stood frozen for a second as he closes his eyes and concentrate while he still holds the hand he had only manage to save in the chaos earlier.

 

We’re finally far enough where they won’t find us.

 

He took a deep breath and at last let go of the hand he was holding and turned to walk towards the heater to turn it on, when he manage to do that he had finally heard the voice of the person he had drag all the way here to his hideout.

 

“Where are we? Where have you taken me?!”

 

He quickly turned to meet the amber eyes of one of Uee’s sisters; he knotted his brows and gulped on his dried throat. She is Hyuna.

 

 

 

 

Hyuna looked around the small room made behind the waterfall, where L had taken her. Contrary to what she thought at first, the room was comfortable and warm. She was still wary of the vampire who had position himself far away from her as much as possible though he did manage to say that she can take the bed for the night where she was already sitting.

 

 

 

They’ve been silent now for about an hour, avoiding each other’s eyes, when earlier they’ve arrived she had asked him with too many questions in state of panic “Where are we? Where have you taken me?!”

 

“We are in one of my prepared hideout.”

 

“Hide out? What do you mean? Where are my sisters?”

 

L stared blankly at her as he said, “This place is only one of the places that I have prepared in case something happened to the vampire society…” When he saw her panic eyes he quickly assured her, “Don’t worry about your sisters, probably they have already been taken to safety as well. That is one of the first things that are taught to us, that is at least take someone with you to safety, so as we will never be alone. This is “the moon protocol”.

 

“The moon protocol?” she asked her eyes full of confusion and worries.

 

L nodded. “We have been anticipating this to happen...Though we did not guest that it will be exactly this night.” He bowed to her, “I sincerely apologize for what this had cost you”

 

Hyuna raised both of her hands then enclosed it together above her chest to stop it from shaking. It has started to show…her fear. She was really afraid of all the things that had been happening though she had manage to hide it perfectly to her sisters but now that they are not around her, she was slowly losing that control. And she cannot have that, not in front of this vampire who she barely knows. She willed herself to speak and manage to not stammer though she said in weak voice, “At our house, earlier all vampires suddenly seems to heard something...and then when we’ve arrive outside our house there are many vampires and bloodletters, y-your Duke said so…is it because of you? Is it because you have visited our house...you, vampires?”

 

L turned his gazes elsewhere then walked to sit at the nearest chair beside the small table, he lean back and looked at her questioning eyes. “In some ways, yes…but not entirely”

 

Hyuna’s lips quivered in hearing L’s words because it had confirmed her guess of the current situation, she slowly walked backwards, far away from L, until the back of her knees felt the soft mattress of the bed and she sat on the edge. “The others that at our house, they were vampires and bloodletters, right?”

 

“Yes, they were probably ordered to come to your house by one Bloodletter, only one…if we did not quickly leave the premises...we would have seen him” L’s eyes suddenly become fiery with hatred.

 

Hyuna did not need to ask again because L had already said afterwards, “The Bloodletter Society Ruler …He had turned our people against us though it is very unlikely…He is named, Hyunseung…more better known as the Ruler”

 

“You mean it then…that the Ruler of our own Society wants us dead?!”

 

L nodded grimly.

 

Hyuna fight the urged to wail and cry at realizing the truth at their current situation. Instead she asked, “But why are the vampires wants to kill us too?”

 

“They’ve probably been swayed by your ruler. I’ve only confirmed it earlier when I saw their eyes through their hooded cloaks…their black eyes were a result of taking Hyunseung’s blood. He must have persuaded them to turn against us…though, with the entire thing that is happening in the vampire society, I can only guess that their mind defenses are weak due to the current situation of the vampire society.” L explained.

 

“What do you mean? What is the current situation of the vampire society?”

 

“We are in the midst of changing royalties. The prince and princess tried to hide it…but I know…the foundation is crumbling. If it will not be resolved until the “strawberry moon” rises…we will be annihilated”

 

Hyuna’s eyes rounded in shocked. “Annihilated? Why?! And what does that have to do with us? We only recently found out about our society, why did the Ruler want to kill us too?”

 

L stood up and walked back and forth while thinking then he stopped and said, “Even I don’t know the real reason. The only thing that I am certain is that if changes are not made within the vampire society, I will not be a T’Bishop anymore…and as for you and your sisters…I think the ruler wants you dead for the only reason that I could think of…”

 

“And that is…?” she said though she already knows. She only want to hear it again to make sure she did not hear wrong earlier.

 

“You are a threat to his current position…that is why he wants you all dead.”

 

“Threat? But we are all female?! There are no other male in our family!”

 

L walked slowly towards her and kneeled in front of her so as their eyes will meet as he said, “But all of you have the ability to bore a male heir to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter