Relationship: Blood

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX: Relationship: Blood

  “So, what did you want to talk about?”

 

Sang Hyun gazed back at Uee. They are in her room, specifically on her balcony. He had thought of having some fresh air after hearing all the information he just learned that night.

 

He had lean his arms, his hands holding firmly on the railings and instead of answering Uee’s inquiry he just stared up at the sky and saw how big the full moon tonight.

 

“Thunder…”

 

He heard her say his new name. The name she had given him, his vampire name. Somehow, it seems that tonight he would need to be Thunder and Sang Hyun will have to take the back seat…but he has to clear some things first.

 

He met Uee’s gaze and felt that familiar pull. This must be the pull of her blood to me. How can this happen to me? Bloodline or not, this seems wrong?!

 

Sang Hyun cleared his throat, an attempt to express that he has something important to say but he quickly clenched his teeth together since whenever he looked or even breathe Uee’s smell, something inside him stirred fighting to take over that it want to have his fill of her until his fully satiable. In which, his afraid that will never happen. He firmly holds the balcony’s railing as if that action may stop the rising thirst for her again.

 

I have to clear things out first!

 

He stared at her but quickly swayed his eyes to her side so he may only see her in his peripheral vision; still the pull is very strong.

 

“To summarize all what you and your sister told me…so, basically, you’re telling me that I am now a vampire and that I can’t live unless I have your blood..Is that right?”

 

He saw her nod at him.

 

He sighed, “So, what will our relationship be?  Clearly, we are now far being just an acquaintance, calling you a friend will be not fitting at all…Well, since biting a person does not qualify you to be called his or her friend… what should I call this bizarre set up?”

 

Sang Hyun did not hear an answer. Thus, he had to finally gaze at Uee directly to see why she was not responding to his question at all.

 

She was looking at him with one raise eyebrow and folded arms in front of her chest and said to him, “First, when you’re talking to someone you should be looking at them and not the other way around. Clear?”

 

He nodded reluctantly. If looking at her will only make the hunger for her increase by the minute, he sure will need a lot of self control stored.

 

“To answer your question, neither...”

 

“Eh? Excuse me? But what do you mean by neither?”

 

Uee turned her face in front of the balcony and gaze up at the night sky before saying, “We neither have a relationship. We are not acquaintance. We are not friends. We simply have blood.”

 

“Blood?” he said with knotted brows. Clearly, he must be hearing her says the opposite of what she should be saying since earlier she was almost friendly to him. But then, did she have a change of mind?

 

She faced him and with an unreadable expression she told him, “My sister and I, we all know this day would come, nevertheless we still hope that it never will. I always thought that since we are in the modern world now, things like this may not happened. But then, it happened. To me, the third child…who according to our history should always be the third to find her vampire…with this occurrence, I can only guess that many things will happen that is not in our family’s history…so, I think, it is safe to say for now that our relationship is only blood… I will provide you with the blood you need.”

 

 Sang Hyun gaze at her round black eyes and saw the truth on what she is saying. Uee was only doing what was required of her, nothing more. He turned and brushed his hands through his now blonde hair before facing her again.

 

“In your family history, does it have information about the vampires that has taken blood from you…about your vampires?”

 

“Are you asking if we have written about each vampire that has taken blood from our family?”

 

“Yes, do you have information about them?”

 

Uee pauses for a second and said with curious looked at him, “Yes, I think so. My ancestors have diaries where they have recorded possibly whom their vampire is. Why are you asking me about this?”

 

“I th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter