Thunder’s Answer

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Thunder's Answer

 

Sang Hyun knew that whatever side of him that was opposed to this idea was slowly fading away, until it will be lost forever as they arrive on their destination.

 

Earlier when he felt her entered his office, he thought he had lost it and quickly become immobile. He was afraid that if he move, the thinning control that he have for refusing her blood will snap. Imagine his surprise when the moment she arrived she comes near him uninvited and kiss him on the lips?!

 

She had surprised him beyond imagining, he do have a passion for her blood but that kissed opened something else in him that he was afraid is not part of their blood bargaining. Thus, as he drives he wondered if she knew what she did.

 

He tried not to turned or looked at her though he knew every sighs she made, every flex of her muscles as she move her legs a little to be more comfortable, every thrown glances at him that she do, all of the things her body made, he knew. It was the connection…the bond she had with him.

 

It was the reason why whenever she is around he cannot think straight but then he marvel if he will be ever have a clear mind again without her in his system…because it was only a couple of days--though he tried to deny it, his mind was always swaying towards her. The way she  looked at him, her alluring beauty, her hypnotic voice, her tantalizing smell and her mesmerizing personality, he wonder if this was a part of the bond…the attraction he gradually can no longer defy.

 

They’ve finally arrive at his house. For three days, he avoided going home, it turns out that decision was all in vain. He walked on her side and opened the doors for her. He holds her hand and slowly pulled her, as they enter the front door, up to the staircase and into his room.

 

Once locked, he pushed her at the back of the closed door; he laid his forehead on top of hers and met her eyes. There was some glow on her two black orbs as she stared back at him.

 

He felt his fangs starting to grow in his mouth. Felt the hunger on his stomach, rising and demanding fiercely. He circled his right arms on her waist, pulled her hair away from at the right side of her neck.

 

He saw the vein that connects into her heart, he felt the growing need, the thirst that is much, much, stronger than the other two nights he did not have her.

 

He closes his eyes to regain some proper thoughts. He lowered his mouth but did not open it yet; he lowered it into her ears, and had to say something first before all thoughts was lost.

 

“If we do this again, you have to agree to what I would say…”

 

She looked at him on her peripheral vision, “Agree on what?”

 

“That…you will be mine” he said in a husky voice.

 

“I’m not something you can own.”

 

“But kissing someone you claimed to only have a “blood” relation is not something you can do without consequences…”

 

“You can’t own me.” she said.

 

“We will see…” he said before softly nibbling her earlobe which let out a weak gasped from her. He smiled to himself as his lips landed soft kisses behind her ears, her chin and beside her lips. He looked at her and frowned a little when he saw her blazing eyes on him.

 

“It seems that you can’t do anything when you’re in my arms like this?” he teased only to se
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter