A Birthmark

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: A Birthmark

 

It was then that Sang Hyun opens his eyes and was greeted by the warm light that has entered the room from his bedroom windows. He looked beside him and felt the warmth of her on his side. She was still completely envelope in his embrace with her head on top of his chest while her beautiful hair cascade on the sheets.

 

He did not move and just stare at her glorious face. Feeling grateful for someone this beautiful who is in his arms early in the morning. He look at her perfect forehead, her eyebrow that was like painted by the masters, her pretty eyelashes, her beautiful carved nose, her cherry colored lips and her skin as smooth as porcelain, he continued to looked at her as if memorizing every part of her face for future purposes when her eyes slowly opened and met his.

 

“Good morning”, he greeted smiling

 

Uee quickly sat up and looks around the room. “I’m in your room?”

 

“Yes, don’t you remember?” Sang Hyun said as he sat up throwing worried gaze at Uee.

 

She stands up, dragging the blanket in her hands. “I need to go home…”

 

Sang Hyun reluctantly said, “O-okay, let’s have breakfast first then”. He stands up on the other side of the bed since he still have his clothes on so he did not bother to go to the bathroom but just proceeds to the door.

 

“Where are you going?” Uee said to him in confusion.

 

He raises one eyebrow and said, “Down stairs, we’re having breakfast, right?”

 

Uee shook her head, looks for her heels and quickly wo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter