Ji Eun’s Consequences

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Ji Eun’s Consequences

 

After a couple of hours,

 

Ji Eun carefully descends on the stairs, she was now wearing a simple red turtleneck with black jeans and a two inch sandals. Her face has returned to its natural creamy white color though if truth be told; her skin was having a little glow that seems to make her face more beautiful. It has become evident when she heard the gasped of surprise from the person that was sitting in the single sitter sofa on their living room.

 

Eunhyuk? …She was suddenly hit by guilt from seeing her boyfriend’s worried eyes that turned to surprise upon staring at her. She gives him a simple smile before finally standing at the bottom of the stairs, her hands was still at the railings of the stairs. She didn’t know what to do, quite frankly. She didn’t felt compelled to greet him since she can guess that her voice might betrayed her, on not feeling anything for her supposed to be boyfriend of one year at the moment.

 

She unconsciously rubbed her right hand on the side of her neck, covered by the turtleneck. Her skin there still tingled from the now unseen marked of Cheondung’s bite. Though she never said it to Cheondung because she don’t know how to properly say it…but her whole body was still having an after effect of the glorious feeling from giving her best friend blood earlier. This must be what a bloodletter feels after giving blood to her vampire. I don’t feel violated at all. It was as if giving him blood was so natural like…she looked up to Cheondung who was taking his time on coming down the stairs, she catch her breath when their eyes met…like breathing. What have we done?!

 

Her eyes turned back to the person that is now in front of her, Eunhyuk has come closer and swept her into an embrace.

 

She squirmed when she felt her boyfriend’s face at the hollow of her neck, for her that place has started to become private and the slow rising vile from her stomach indicate that she can’t allow another man touching her there.  She pushed Eunhyuk away, not so gently which made him looked at her in question.

 

“Ji Eun, what’s wrong?” he asked as he was about to hold her arms but she moved away and just walked into the living room. She sat at the other one-sitter sofa, opposite to where Eunhyuk was sitting earlier.

 

With his knotted forehead, Eunhyuk was about to come closer at her but she quickly raise a hand in protest, stopping him.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m still not feeling that well. I guess”, she reasoned though she was not looking at her boyfriend but to Cheondung who has finally landed at the base of the staircase and was only gazing at her with an unreadable expression on his face while his hands was on his jeans side pocket.

 

He comes closer to Ji Eun’s side, at the left side of the one-sitter and just remained standing there as he address Eunhyuk, “I just manage to persuade her to come out” he said and he incline his head in a matter-of-fact way as if in that gesture he will be able to tell her boyfriend that he must avoid scaring her back to her room.

 

Eunhyuk’s face darkened before he sat on the opposite one-sitter sofa. He laid his hands on his thighs and said, “I’ve been worried about you. Why did you not answer my calls? When I got here I tried to persuade you to come out of your room or probably you did not hear me?” he said, hopefully.

 

Ji Eun holds the armrest of the sofa and met his boyfriend’s accusing gaze. “I heard your calls…and I did hear you called me out outside my room…I’m just really not feeling that well to answer you. I’m sorry.”

 

“Ah...I see. It’s alright then” though it’s clear in his eyes that she did not convince him, “Do you want something? If you’re still not feeling well you should eat healthy food to bring back your energy…” he rise up, “Wait, I’ll make your favorite chicken soup, you’ll like that?”

 

“Oh…I’m sorry. But I’m really not into chicken soup at the moment…” she said, avoiding Eunhyuk’s eyes while she gently clasped her hands together.

 

Eunhyuk dejectedly sat back again on the sofa with his mouth slightly open as if he was about to say somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter