Third Daughter’s Fate

Black Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO: Blood Letter:The Third Daughter’s Fate

It only matter’s now.

 

 

Uee never took her eyes away from Thunder’s sleeping face as he lay on their bed. It has been hours since he was unconscious. She did not have a clear idea of what really happen to Thunder and when she asked the prince earlier, he only said, “We were just practicing…” which she doubt it.

 

She holds Thunder’s hands as she whispered, “What were you doing to result in this?” she asked trying to keep hold of her building agitation. It was not visible but inside her is a tinge of apprehension on what happened. She have told Thunder that her heart belongs to him and with it is her growing fear…the fear she had not yet told him.

 

“Please wake up…” she whispered. Along the wait for Thunder to wake up, her body must have felt tired because she did not notice when she also drifted to sleep.

 

 

_ _ _ _

 

 

Sang Hyun knotted his brow when he found himself in the room given to them by the prince and princess of vampires for their stay on the villa.

 

He roams his eyes around the room and realizes immediately that he was in a dream.

 

Who is dreaming? ----Uee?

 

He knew his guess is right because he was directly looking at them, Uee and him, in their bed and talking. It was the first conversation they’ve had since their arrival in villa once they were alone.

 

It’s about him asking to marry her.

 

 

“Marriage is one of the things I hold a firmed precaution onto”

 

Sang Hyun met her gaze, “What do you mean?”

 

Uee avoided his stare though she did not move away, “Our family…has a certain reputation regarding marriages…”

 

Sang Hyun quirked an eyebrow, waiting.

 

“It is something I’m not yet ready to talk about…”

 

“Today, I found out about the possibility of my family’s bloodline but that does not change the fact that I am still my own person…so reputation or not, it does not matter to me.” Sang Hyun reasoned out to her.

 

But Uee shakes her head in disapproval, “It’s different with us…with us from the bloodletter’s main family…”

 

Sang Hyun hold her face in his hands this time and met her gaze, “Tell me. Tell me why it is different then. I want to understand.”

 

 

---Then, the image of them talking dissolve and the place changes into a place Sang Hyun never saw before.

 

He is in a library and the place where dim lighted, an obvious opposite to the purpose of the places since a room full of books should be well-lighted. Sang Hyun then turned from his back, he recognize Uee’s back sitting on a red sofa and reading a book in her hand.

 

Why is she reading in the dark?

 

He leaned forward to look passed her shoulder and saw that the book she is reading actually glows…the handwritten letters on its pages glows.

 

Hhmm…is that some kind of magic? Sang Hyun wonder, but come to realize that he should not be surprise by now on how things work on Uee and obviously on his world, as well. I’m a vampire, who shares his bloodletter’s dream, aren’t I?

 

He proceeds to read the words that Uee was reading.

 

Blood Letter Main Family Marriages

 

Is this their family tree?

 

But before Sang Hyun could read the names below, Uee has turned from reading the book to him and her ebony black eyes met his directly. He felt his breath hitch for the shear impact of her eyes boring into him. Even in dreams she still manage to get a firm grip on his attraction to her and so is his rapidly beating heart.

 

Sang Hyun lost the purpose of this very dream and found himself, leaning down on her, to meet his lips with hers. He holds her nape in place as he devours the sweetness of , the loving warmth and honey moist of her sweet lips. The contact was electrifying; she answers his advances with the same passion and with more intensity it made his core burned for desire for her. He lost himself in her taste and totally forgotten that this was a dream in which she had found out he was in.

 

They both had to catch their breath once their lips move away from each other, looking into each other arms which mirror their own desires.

 

 

 

Uee closes her eyes trying to let rational thoughts regain a hold on her mind. She knew she was dreaming and Sang Hyun was sharing it with her. Before the kiss, she had already figured out what she had been dreaming but now, her thoughts has muddled in haze of the craving desire that Sang Hyun has started. She took a couple of deep breaths and move away from her desirable and insatiable husband to fully assess the dream he stumble into.

 

She stood up from the sofa and knew that they were in her family’s library. She look down on the book she was reading in the dream before Sang Hyun disturbed her…and then it hit her…she’s dreaming of the things she had found out and knew…the thing that made her wary of the marriages in their blood letter family.

 

She looks up to meet Sang Hyun’s knotted brows. She shook her head. “You can’t found out this way…not in a dream…” she said while coming forward on the sofa, kneeling on it and leaning to Sang Hyun so that she can hold his arms, whom he immediately envelope her in an embrace.

 

He kissed her temple and said, “What is it, my love?” his eyes landed on hers, golden in colors which she also knew she has. He is after all her equal. They are a mirror of each other…in the very essence of being her vampire and her as his bloodletter.

 

When she still did not answer, Sang Hyun held her face and caresses her cheeks with his thumbs, “I did not know full well what truly is happening, you, being aware of us on meeting in your dreams. I’ve beyond questioning now of how this happened. But I know one thing in such firm certainty, it’s that even in dreams, I revel by the mere fact that you are mine and in my arms…” he give her a soft kiss on , she closes her eyes, savoring his warmth and when he move away, she met his eyes, staring at her with full of warmth it made her longed for him inside her, united and one, “So, don’t be afraid of the things you dread to happen because I swear, in the life and blood I have, that I will not let any harm come to you, Yoo Jin”

 

Uee felt it then, the power of his vow, she knew that he is true to his words; after all, she had share his thoughts, felt the love he has for her and the unbelievable joy he bestows her and she to his…but still, she couldn’t tell him the reason that would might make this lovely bliss they enjoy in the present on the thing that had been on her blood from the moment she was born. She had make it possible in her power to withheld this information from him and she dread the despair that will come to his face once he heard her say it.

 

She smile not with joy but to reassure him and hold his hands that is in her cheeks. “Sang Hyun, I believe you …” she withdrew from him slowly and walked away, a few meters stand as distance. She has to have a safe distance from him for rational thoughts to keep in her mind.

 

She then met his questioning eyes.

 

“I know there is a word but coming there, sweetheart” Sang Hyun softly chided her.

 

She sighs and looked across the room on the bookshelves lined up and took a deep breath before she finally met Sang Hyun’s curious eyes.

 

“You’re right. Remember when I told you that I take a guarded approach on marriage. It’s because of a crucial part in my ancestry. I haven’t told you yet that in our family one of the daughters is destined to be married to a male bloodletter… and usually, the candidate for marriage is the third daughter.” 

 

Sang Hyun did not give any hint of reaction yet to her revelation but instead asked, “A male bloodletter, you mean the ruler?”

 

Uee closes her eyes for a second but then she open it up again quickly when she felt Sang Hyun’s soft caress on her cheeks. She holds his hands that were on her cheeks, “When I’ve read the book about my family’s marriages, I have no idea yet that a male bloodletter is actually the ruler of a Blood Letter Society…my sister and I, we did not know that a society of people like us exist, more so, that we can ever find a male bloodletter. We did not take seriously the facts about our family’s marriages since all this time we’ve been thinking we are the last of our kind…but now--“

 

“You think, now that the society has revealed themselves, to you and your sister, you think,” Sang Hyun stare at the book lying on the sofa then turn to her, “what and where your ancestry comes from and their tradition has now some hold on you…?”

 

She nodded in silent answer. But Sang Hyun held her face and met her gaze. His eyes is full of warmth and love that Uee felt her heart was about to burst. The worry she was having inside of her seems to be non-existence when she was looking at Sang Hyun’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter