Chapter 5: A Game of Basketball

Next Door: Kris, Insanity and BB Cream

 

 

 

After I showed the idiot around the school, I was so happy to have a period of sport that I almost entered the boy’s change-room instead of my own.

 

“So… How was it?” Eunji asked, lounging her feet over the bench, exactly like she had been instructed not to. If any of our teachers decided to pay a little visit, they would not be impressed.

 

“Terrible,” I groaned, slipping my T-shirt over my head.

 

“Oh come on, you guys were childhood friends, even I remember him,” she retorted, taking her feet off and sitting properly. “I bet you guys are secretly dating and you don’t want any of us to know.”

 

“Shut up! I’m offended that you can even imagine me with that stupid ,” I huffed, pulling on my shorts quickly over my embarrassing Pokemon underpants. Eunji guffawed in laughter and leaned over to smack me playfully on the .

 

“y,” she appraised, smirking.

 

“Sometimes I wonder I’m even friends with you,” I replied with a deep scowl, rubbing my sore .

 

“Now just let me go tell Kris,” she sang, pulling me on the wrist, towing me out of the change room.

 

“IN THE NAME OF UNICORNS NO,” I cried, horrified. “I’ll never be able to live it down!”

 

“Live what down?” Kris chuckled, smirking as he materialised in front of us like an apparition.

 

I clamped a hand over Eunji’s mouth in case she blurted anything and dragged her into the gym.

 

“Nothing!” I yelled over my shoulder as my dear best-friend struggled profusely against my grip.

 

 

 

 

“Score!” Luhan yelled as Kris’s shot once again landed in the hoop. During the short course of half a period, he’d become biffles with our school’s ring of the best-looking guys, Exo-M. They’d named themselves after my idols, Exo-K which was only one of the reasons I always steered clear of them.

 

I mean seriously. Exo-M? It was wrong on so many counts...

 

“We’re losing,” Eunji muttered as she wiped sweat off her brow. “What are you doing, Minhee? I thought you played basketball.”

 

“Not for five years!” I panted back as I lunged fiercely for the ball, crashing into Kris’s warm, toned chest.

 

“Missed me?” he chuckled as I glowered at his annoying face. I struggled out of his grasp and dribbled the ball to their goal, trying a get a shot in. Too bad my defender was the monstrously tall Tao. My ball was caught immediately and the opposing team was once again sprinting towards our goal. Nothing mattered more to me than winning against him so I sprinted with all my might after them. Tao passed the ball to Kris and I once again lunged for the ball, not even caring if I was going to send myself to the nurse’s office with yet another injury.

 

It took me a few seconds for me to realise I’d just pulled Kris’s shorts down to reveal Pokemon boxers that had come from the same collection as mine. I shrieked and rolled away, covering my face with my hands as the class fell to the floor in laughter.

 

“y boxers man,” Xiumin chuckled, landing a playful slap on his .

 

“You’re going to get it when we get home,” Kris hissed as he pulled his shorts up hurriedly. I peeked through my fingers and was scared out of my mind at his evil smirk.

 

“Omo…” Eunjung, another Barbie gasped. “Even his is y!”

 

That’s when insanity took over me and I clutched my stomach, falling to the floor in laughter. Of course, my dear best friend just had to ruin my little moment by yelling out the most mortifying comment.

 

“She has the same set,” she panted, breathless with laughter. “Her one is Pikachu though.”

 

I wished that I could burrow my poor being into the ground and stay there forever.

 

Damn you, Eunji.

 

Damn you even more, Kris. 

 

 

A/N:

To my lovely 76 subscribers, I love you all very, very much! I'm really having a lot of fun writing this and I neevr expected so much appreciation! Thanks to all those who commented and upvoted...

GAH I LOVE YOU <3

Oh and I'm getting a poster done by my favourite graphic artist but she's a little busy so please wait patiently! ^___^