Chapter 14: I Need to Pee!

Next Door: Kris, Insanity and BB Cream

 

 

 

I walked home with Kris, dreading another “bonding” program that our parents decided would be healthy for us. I was so absorbed with thoughts about Jiyeon that I didn’t even pay attention to Kris’s antics that normally would’ve made my blood boil. Praise to the unicorns that a repeat of this morning didn’t happen again. I would’ve really strangled him if he tried anything else like that. Anything related to my former best friend put me in the foulest mood.

 

“Go home.” I told him wearily, when we arrived in front of our neighbouring houses.

 

“No thanks Hee-hee. I’ll just come with you,” he replied sweetly.

 

I sighed, too tired to argue with him anymore.

 

I unlocked the door, and suddenly, four pairs of arms reached out and grabbed my seized, and Kris’s right leg. We shrieked and kicked, thinking that we were going to be kidnapped, tortured and .

 

In less than a minute, our parents had tied our legs together and smiled to themselves, dusting their hands in satisfaction.

 

“Good job guys!” Praise for each other echoed around the entrance hall as Kris and I stared at our gleeful parents, mouths agape. The lengths they went to so they could get us to bond were ridiculous. My mother turned to us and announced what the grand plan was.

 

“Kris, Minhee! As you know, your legs are tied together in a three-legged race fashion.”

 

“Evidently,” I muttered under my breath.

 

“And this is another bonding exercise for you two!” Mrs Wu beamed, “We’ll be untying you tomorrow morning!”

 

“What?” I would’ve screamed if I had the energy to. “What if we need to go to the toilet?”

 

“Just don’t look!” my father replied, smiling.

 

“Are. You. Kidding. Me?”

 

“Nupp,” Mr Wu replied, popping the ‘p’ sound.

 

Kris and I looked at each other in absolute dismay. Nothing could’ve prepared us for this.

 

 

 

“Goddammit!” Kris hissed. “I need to freaking pee.”

 

“You’ll pee when I grow a silver beard all the way to the floor!” I retorted hotly, trying to type up an English report while he pulled at my arm like a little child. “I need to pee too!”

 

“Then go pee!” he bellowed, dropping his face into his textbook. “Then we’ll be even.”

 

“Kris, do you have no shame?” I asked tiredly. “Because my dignity is certainly intact.”      

                     

“These are my raw survival instincts,” he retorted. “They’re screaming to me louder than my pride.”

 

“We’re hardly trapped in a jungle,” I quipped, losing all inspiration for whatever I was going to write on Shakespeare’s literature.

 

“Well I am,” he replied, eyeing me from head to toe. I admit I looked a little atrocious. My hair had been a mess since the morning and my school uniform was not in its best condition.

 

“Boy, do not compare me to a jungle,” I growled. “I know you’ve seen worse.”

 

“Hmmm..” he murmured. “Really?”

 

I pushed his forehead with my palm. “Go die in a hole you .”

 

He grumbled and sat back on my bed. After a few minutes of blissful silence, I was finally starting to get a good idea of what I was going to write. His innocent, kid voice interrupted my brainstorming. “I need to pee.”

 

“GODDAMIT KRIS SHUT UP!” I roared slamming the lid of my laptop down. “Hold it in for all I care. Or go pee in a bush. Or maybe even out the window.”

 

“Can we just go pee?” he pleaded. “Please?”

 

To be honest it was tempting, but my feminine pride prevented me from stooping so low.

 

“No.” I replied curtly, opening my laptop again. “Don’t you dare talk to me until I finish this.”

 

“Hee-hee, PLEASE???”

 

I breathed out sharply and whacked his arm. Ow. Even his arm was rock hard, how much toning did this guy do when he was in Canada? Even though he was never bad looking, I remembered him as a scrawny, pale, skinny boy. I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

 

“No.”

 

 

A/N:

OTL his smile..... 

Thanks for sticking with me guys XD