Chapter 34: Time to meet my babies ft. pissed of Kris

Next Door: Kris, Insanity and BB Cream

 

 

 

 

The day dawned when it was my time to meet the fabulous, wonderful, handsome, talented, fantastic, kind, seraphic, benevolent gods called Exo-K. I was up at 4AM in the morning to wrestle with my bed hair and try and apply make-up for the first time in my life. If Eunji was ever a positive influence it was when she was trying to doll me up because I had no idea which colours went with which and what different types of mascara wands were supposed to do. Excited, I jumped out of bed, screamed my lungs out for a good five minutes just to annoy Kris who was sleeping upstairs and dialled Eunji’s number practically in hysteria. 

 

 

“SEO EUNJI ARE YOU UP YET OH MY GOD I’M GONNA MEET MY BABIES!” I screeched into the receiver.

 

“You mofo, it’s four in the goddamn morning,” she croaked in reply.

 

“JUST SHUT IT WILL YOU!” Kris yelled from the top of the stairs where he had emerged, dressed in polka dot print pyjamas. I snickered at the sight.

 

“ARE YOU NOT EXCITED WOMAN,” I squealed back, ignoring Kris’s scathing look.

 

“I’m sick.”

 

“You what-“

 

Kris chucked his pillow at me, hitting me square in the face. He then went on to plop himself down on the stairs and promptly began snoring, extremely loudly. I shot him a scathing look and turned my attention back to the phone call.

 

"Oh Eunji, are you okay?" I asked in concern, my shoulders drooping in disappointment. "Then I guess the fan meet is off."

 

"Oh no no no, woman I worked my face off doing aegyo at my dad to get you those freaking tickets so you better go. Don't worry about me, my life aspiration isn't to have ExoK's babies anyway," she croaked, still managing to sound like her usual snarky self despite burning up with a high fever. 

 

"Well then, who do I take? Lay? But then it would be weird because-"

 

"Um there is a hell of an attractive guy in your house right now, ask him," she replied, flat out rejecting the idea of asking the gentle Lay to come and spazz with me at the meeting. I caught a glimpse of Kris's lanky, sleeping figure and rolled my eyes. "Hell of an attractive guy" my . In fact, I was pretty sure some drool was coming out of his mouth as we spoke. 

 

"He's going to ruin me," I hissed impatiently. "I'd rather strangle myself than go with him."

 

"Well for you, because you don't have a license yet and he's the only guy who can drive," Eunji replied in a sing-song voice, as if she'd been planning this the entire time.

 

"I'll take the bus or the subway anyday." 

 

"It's your funeral," she cackled. "It's practically a blizzard outside."

 

"Oh stop dampening my spirits," I growled. 

 

"Hey I'm the one who's sick here," she croaked back, deliberately adding in some hacking coughs. 

 

"Don't guilt-trip me," I snapped in reply.

 

"Love you too, baby," she cooed. "And have fun with Kris."

 

"You're not really sick are you?" I asked in a dry tone.

 

"I'd tell you but then I'd have to shoot you," Eunji replied. I could almost imagine her winking right now. 

 

The line went dead. I saw Kris's body that was sprawled in all directions across the stairs and threw his pillow straight back at him. 

 

"KRIS IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO MEET MY BABIES."

 

I swear the look in his eyes could've killed me there and then. 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I know this is a really quick update but Exo-K is making a cameo in the next two chapters so hope that makes you all feel a little better. Anyway, I'd like to thank all my lovely upvoters so just as a random surprise, I've picked taemin1 to give 20 karma points to since I have nothing to with my goddamn points anyway :D So thank you, all of you and have a nice day! (Yes I chose randomly)