Chapter 29: Cats, Green Tea and Exo-K

Next Door: Kris, Insanity and BB Cream

 

 

 

I found myself sitting at a table with a green tea latte while Eunji cooed at the numerous cats that were rubbing themselves up against her in an affectionate manner. I rested my chin on one hand and stared calmly out the window, ignoring the incessant purrs of one grey kitten that was trying to get me to feed her some food. After a while, my best friend’s coos and the kitten’s purrs were starting to annoy me so I gulped down some more latte in an effort to calm my nerves. That annoying jerk was starting to invade my thoughts, his smirk, his legs, his stupid boxers, his warmth, his scent…

 

It was irritating the cheeses out of me as I furrowed my brows in irritation. He annoyed me incessantly at home and now he was terrorising me in my thoughts? Damn you, Kris.

 

“What are you thinking?” Eunji laughed, interrupting my little trance. ”You have foam on your upper lip and you never get foam on your upper lip.”

 

“Nothing,” I blurted quickly.

 

“Fangirling over Exo-K?” she guessed incorrectly with a smirk.

 

“Uh yeah…” I replied, glad she’d guessed quite wrongly.

 

“Early Christmas present,” Eunji laughed as she slapped two tickets onto the table, making the cat that was curled up on her lap growl as she was unceremoniously lifted up. I stared down in wonder at the wonderful Exo-K personal fan meet tickets that couldn’t even be purchased online. I launched myself across the table into her arms.

 

“EUNJI EVEN IF YOU ARE A SPAWN OF THE DEVIL I STILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!”  I hollered happily into her large, red, chunky scarf.

 

“Love you too,” she mumbled into Kris’s scarf that I had “borrowed”.

 

“There’s two tickets though, you have to come with me!” I cheered.

 

“Oh look at you, the resident ice princess reduced to a blubbering mess by these six idiotic boys,” Eunji responded with an affectionate eye roll. “Sure I’ll come with you, for moral support.”

 

“Thank you!” I yelled back, once again throwing my arms around her. “Thank you so much, my dear biffle!”

 

“Um, can I just pet my cats now?” Eunji grumbled. “I know you would be grateful, that’s why I bribed my parents for them.”

 

“You really aren’t heartless after all,” I chuckled, leaning back into my chair and clutching the two gorgeous tickets to my chest. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed six boys that were attracting a lot of stares and whispers as they strolled casually down the street. I hit my forehead and groaned.

 

“Exo-M?” Eunji guessed. “That Chen boy is quite nice.”

 

“More like you love terrorising him,” I retorted, trying to hide my face behind my coffee mug.

 

“HEY!” Tao yelled as he saw Eunji through the window. “MIND IF WE JOIN YOU?”

 

Eunji just received a thousand dark glares from female employees and customers. She smirked at me as I shook my head fervently, not wanting to deal with them right now. “Sure.”

 

I kicked her shin hard under table. Eunji shot a pointed look at the tickets I clutched in my hand and I lowered my head in shame. I shoved them into my wallet and glowered at her silently. As they entered, all the cats seemed to be drawn to Xiumin who opened his arms and summoned them to him like they were his disciples.

 

“He has quite a talent with cats, doesn’t he,” I muttered. Eunji was clutching her stomach in silent laughter as about fifteen cats latched themselves onto every inch of Xiumin’s body.

 

“He’s the baozi, or steamed bun,” Luhan chuckled as he took place beside us. “The cats just want to eat him up.”

 

My gaze travelled up to his round, puffy cheeks and suddenly, I was really hungry. 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Recently, I’ve grown quite a liking for our Xiumin which is sad because barely anyone has him as a bias TT^TT fellow Baozi lovers, huggle with me. YAY WE HIT THIRTY CHAPTERS :D