Chapter 15: The Amazing Race

Next Door: Kris, Insanity and BB Cream

 

 

 

“Kris! Minhee! We’re back!” my mother sang from the front door.

 

“THERE’S NO USE ANNOUNCING THAT IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO UNTIE US!!” I shrieked back, desperate. Kris winced at the volume and screechiness my voice.

 

“Hee-hee, don’t scream in my ear. I never knew that the dwarf could make such an unpleasant noise,” Kris mumbled wearily. I noticed that he wasn’t acting as cocky as usual. Probably because of his desperation to pee.

 

After hearing footsteps echo up the stairs, Mrs Wu and my mother appeared in my bedroom door, and began a lecture.

 

“Kris, Minhee, as you know, you have just undergone another bonding program together. It just involved your legs being tied together. Now, understandably, we cannot allow you two to sleep together every night, so we shall now untie you.”

 

I almost went into cardiac arrest for the relief of not being bonded to my worst enemy. Oh, the prospect of being able to use the toilet freely was so joyful. I noticed that Kris was also suddenly aware of the situation and his eyes were also fixed on the door. We were both tensed in a defensive position, legs ready to run for their lives. That guy, even with long legs stood no chance against me. I was the school champion sprinter and I was good at elbowing people out of my way (courtesy of my trips to China).

 

Let the race to the toilet begin.

 

“And… done!”

 

The rope that tied our legs together fell loose to the floor. Immediately, Kris and I sprinted towards the bathroom, reaching the door at the same time. Squabbling with each other, we were just making ourselves hold it in for a tiny bit longer. I whacked him full force in the face as he gave me a good shove in the .

 

“HEE-HEE LET ME GO! I NEED TO GO MORE THAN YOU!!” Kris whined, pushing me.

 

“OH HELL NO. DO YOU NOW HOW LONG I’VE BEEN HOLDING IT IN FOR?”

 

“DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I’VE BEEN HOLDING IT IN FOR?”

 

“LET THE GIRL GO FIRST !!”

 

“NOOOOO!! JUST LET ME GO!!!”

 

And thus, the race to the toilet was never complete.

 

I lied. Eventually, I made one last effort and elbowed him hard in the ribs.

 

That’s right. Choi Minhee won against Kris Wu.

 

As I relieved myself, I hear Kris bang on the door, begging for me to hurry up.

 

“Hee-hee, Hee-hee hurry up Hee-hee, I’m begging you…”

 

I smiled in satisfaction and took my sweet time. Finally, I opened the door and immediately, he pushed himself past me and pulled down his pants. My fast reflexes allowed me to clap my hands over my eyes so I didn’t see anything too disturbing but he was still wearing his Pokémon boxers. Sensing that he wasn’t going to wait for me to leave, I sprinted out and shrieked at him, “KRIS WU YOU STUPID , WHY DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME!!”

 

 

“Oh in the name of buffaloes, that feels good…” Kris took an awfully long time in there. I tapped my foot impatiently, in the time that he had spent in my bathroom tousling his hair and applying his skin cream, I had managed to finish my Shakespeare report and had an entire sheet of mathematical equations. I was eager for him to the get the crap out of my house so I could sleep.

 

“Kris, get out. You have your own house,” I said coldly.

 

“It’s too far,” he replied. I could almost imagine him shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

 

“You have got to be kidding me,” I groaned. “You really get a kick out of annoying me, don’t you?”

 

“Of course I do,” he said, appearing at the doorway and grinning widely. “You have very funny reactions.”

 

“And you do when I hit you,” I replied with a sweet smile, raising my fist in a threatening manner. He was out and gone in a matter of five seconds. 

 

A/N:

I'm on the roll (like a buffalo) with the updates! :D

Yes, yes I do TT^TT- refers t picture below