The Glass Of Water That Started A Star Wars Battle

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 9: The Glass Of Water That Started A Star Wars Battle

 

The next day, you woke up actually feeling happy. You didnt know why you were actually really happy to wake up so early in the morning, but you've never felt like it before. You felt like...something different was going to happen today. You shrugged the thought off and went downstairs to grab a glass of water.

As you were drinking, you saw shadows on the counter top. You frozed on the spot, your eyes widened. You gulp down the water that was left in your mouth and you were about to turn around when...

"Can i have some?"

You screamed at the top of your lungs and turned around to see it who it was.

"OH MY GOD! YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF ME!!" you shouted when you realized it was just Youngjae.

You held onto your heart as you tried to catch your breath while Youngjae stared at you, looking as shocked as you are.

"YAH! WHY DID WE HEAR SCREAMING?! DID SOMEONE DIE?!?!"

You looked behind Youngjae and found Zelo and Jongup holding blue and green lightsabers, quickly looking at every direction.

How in the world did they get lightsabers?

"Noona! i'll protect you!" Zelo came running to you, pushing Youngjae in the process.

"DID HE HURT YOU!?! HYUNG! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO NOONA!?!?! YOU...YOU...you....YOU MEANIE!!!!" Zelo said, pointing his lightsaber at Youngjae.

You chuckled at Youngjae's shocked expression and you decided to go along with it.

"Zelo-ah...he...he...." you said, pretending to be on the verge of tears.

Youngjae looked at you with his jaw on the ground in disbelief.

Jongup and Zelo looked at each other and nodded. They both started attacking Youngjae.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO NOONA!!?!? HUH!?!"

You bit your lip, holding back the laughter that was dying to come out.

Youngjae was covering his head with his arms, telling both his dongsaengs to stop.

Just then, Himchan and Yongguk come into the room, rubbing their eyes.

When they clearly seee whats happening, they rush back into the living room and come back holding pink and red lightsabers.

Wait. WHAT?! Where do they get those?!

"Don't hog all the fun!" HImchan shouted as he and Yongguk join the maknaes.

Your eyes widened but it was soon followed with a giggle as you see Youngjae's helpless position.

Daehyun then comes in yawning, whilst holding a yellow and white lightsaber.

LIGHTSABER AGAIN?! You have got to be kidding me!

"Is it Youngjae's turn today?" he said naturally. You blinked.

He went over to the scene and stopped his hyungs and donsaengs. He helped Youngjae up. You sighed in relief as the fight was over.

But he dd something that made your jaw drop to the ground.

Daehyun tossed Youngjae the yellow lightsaber and he positioned himslef in a fighting stance.

The other 4 joined him. Soon enough, they were having a star wars battle in your kitchen, 5 against one.

You were just standing there, trying to understand what the hell was happening so early in the morning.

After a few minutes, the boys stopped hiting each other. You swallowed the water you were drinking as you were watching the boys and blinked.

They suddenly dropped to the ground at the same time, exhausted.

You chuckled. "Finally tired?"

They turned to you and gave you a playful glare. You stuck your tongue out at them.

You each gave them a glass of water.

"Well, you guys recovered fast." you said as you started drinking your own water.

"I told you we were fine. You didnt need to do any of that." Daehyun said.

"Pfft. I swear, little Zelo wouldve died if i didnt do that." you said, pointing at Zelo.

"Hey. I'm taller than you!" Zelo complained.

You raised an eyebrow at him. He looked away and you smirked in victory.

You put your glass down and headed upstairs.

"Hey. Where are you going?" Yongguk asked, looking at you.

"Im getting shirts for you guys. Wait here."

He nodded. As you were getting shirts for the guys, they had a little conversation of their own.

"Hyung, did we beat EXO yesterday?" Jongup asked.

"Mmmmh. We did. They were twice as worse as we were when we were finished." Himchan said.

Youngjae looked at his wounds. "These wouldve taken at least a week more to be like this if it wasnt for Hyun Jae."

The guys looked at their own wounds.

"He's right. My parents would've killed me if they saw how much wounds i had yesterday." Yongguk agreed.

'They wouldve been more ashamed of me than they already are..." Daehyun quietly said.

His friends looked at him. Only they knew the situation Daehyun was in and his parents were one of the problems he had.

Daehhyun deeply sighed as he remembered his parents.

"Alright. Ive got t-shirts that might or might not fi-" you stopped in your tracks as you notice the atmosphere.

"Hey. Whats with the mood?" you asked.

They all looked up and finally noticed you after being in their own little thoughts.

They gave you a small smile, "Ani. Just tired, i guess. Mian. We didnt hear you."

You looked at each of their faces for a while before you decided its best if you dont ask anymore questions.

You shrugged. "As i was saying, they might or might not fit you so if none of them can fit you, i can get my dads t-shirts."

They looked at you, eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" you asked, confused.

"These aren't already your dads?" Youngjae asked. You shook your head.

They were shocked. "Then whose t-shirts are these?" Himchan said pointing at the pile.

You sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck.

"Er...MIne." you quietly said.

Their eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"These big clothes are yours?" Jongup said, pointing to pile of clothes inftont' You slowly nodded.

"But. I havent worn them yet. Theyre brand new. I just got them a few days ago." you said waveing your hands.

"But arent these to big for you?' Zelo asked.

You shrugged. "I like big clothes. Im more comfortable."

They noddded and picked a shirt out.

They took the shirt that you gave them last night off right in front of you and your eyes widened.

You coughed and looked away, blushing. "Er...I need to get...urr...ready. Yeah." you nervously said as you speed walked to the stairs.

They stared at you with a blank expression and they looked at Daehyun.

"You guys are half in front of her, a girl." he said, knowing what their stare meant.

Their mouths formed an 'o' shaped and nodded as they put on the new t-shirt. 

Upstairs you were still flushing about what just happened.

Aish. Why am i like this? If only their bodies weren't amazingly shaped, i wouldnt mind. URGH! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!?!? GOD, IM TURNING INTO A !!!

After a minute of fighting with your own thoughts, you quickly washed up and changed into jeans and a baggy t-shirt.

You didnt bother to look in the mirror and you just headed down the stairs only to find B.A.P already eating.

"Oh. Who made breakfast?" you said as you sat down.

They pointed to Daehyun. You nodded, eating a spoonful of rice.

"Ooh~ The shirts actually fit you." you said as you noticed.

They chuckled and nodded.

"It actually looks pretty good on you guys." you complimented.

"I look good in everything." they all said at the same time.

You all stopped eating and stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

When the 7 of you finished eating, you headed out the door to walk to school.

"By the way. When we get closer to the school, im moving away from you guys." you randomly said.

They stopped walking.

"WHY?!" Daehyun asked, shocked.

You looked back and smiled. "Cause i dont want any more attention then i already got from splashing water at your face. You know how i've always hated attention."

"But, but-" Daehyun started, but you cut him off.

"And besides, i dont want to get killed by your fan girls. I almost became part of the floor yesterday when you walked through the halls. Who knew my best friend would become this popular?"

Daehyun pouted. B.A.P became creeped out again and shuddered.

You chuckled at their reaction to his pout again.

"Come one~ We dont wanna be late for school oppas." you said as you walked behind them and pushed them along.

They turned their heads to look at you. "Oppa?"

You nodded and smiled. "Yep. Your Daehyun oppas friend so your my oppas. Except Zelo of course."

"Aw. i wanted to be called oppa by you." Zelo whined crossing his arms.

"Arasseo oppa. Can we go to school now. We're gonna be late."

He cutely smiled at you and nodded.

When you got closer to the school you bid farewell to them and walked ahead, trying not to seem like you walked with them.

"BYE JAE JAE!" you heard a faint voice which belonged to Daehyun.

You smiled and thought about what happened in the morning.

Who knew you could start a star wars battle with a glass of water?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER 9 IS UP! YAY~ 44 SUBSCRIBERS! 5 SUBRCRIBERS SINCE I LAST UPDATED! WOHOO! ^^

Keke. Sorry for my over reactions. Im just REALLY happy :)