Locked Up

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

 

 

 

Silence filled the room.

The boys refused to make eye contact with each other as they stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"You guys do know you're gonna be there a lot longer if you continue ignoring each other." your voice was heard through the door.

As if planned, the boys all glared at the door, burning holes through it as you shivered feeling a dark spirit come.

"Alright. Alright. Just try and make up, alright?" you told them, "For now, I'll be out with Shin Woo. Annyeong~"

Daehyun and Baekhyun straightened, eyebrows furrowed as you said that sentence with so much joy. They felt their stomach turn as they opened their mouths to speak up, only to be beaten to it.

Luhan stormed to the door and hit it with his palm a few times, "WHO IS SHIN WOO?!?! HE BETTER BE GAY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?! DON’T YOU DARE TAKE MY GIRL AWAY FROM ME!!!"

EXO hung their heads in shame as Luhan continued to shout and hit the door. Kris stepped up and dragged Luhan away from the door as the latter started throwing a tantrum.

"Hyung. Stop being so childsh." Kris hissed, making him sit still. Luhan frowned, "WHY DON’T YOU SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HEAR THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE SAY 'I'LL BE OUT WITH BLAH BLAH BLAH.' HUH??!?!?"

EXO looked at Baekhyun with expecting eyes as Luhan continued to complain and whine. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and gave Luhan an angry expression, "She's your what?" He said in a challenging voice. Luhan stopped in the middle of his fit and glanced at him, "Uh… A-ani… Just… I'm worried… As a friend…" He looked away from Baekhyun, getting intimidated.

It became silent as Daehyun looked at Baekhyun, wondering who he was to you that he had been able to stop Luhan. Noticing Daehyun's stare, Baekhyun looked up, meeting eyes with him, but neither of the two flinched or looked away. Instead, the staring continued and soon enough, they were burning holes into each other, neither of them knowing why.

Baekhyun heard a forced cough, making him look away from Daehyun and to the sound only to realize that the cough wasn’t for him.

Kris kept glancing at Yongguk, mouth opening once in a while to say something, but always ended up keeping quiet. Baekhyun knew he wanted to apologise, but even for a leader, it was hard to initiate a conversation like that.

Kris' eyes landed on Baekhyun and the latter gave him a nod, giving him strength.

Kris swallowed before he sighed and turned his whole body to Yongguk.

"Yongguk-sshi. Can I talk to you?" he told him, serious. Yongguk looked at his friends before giving Kris a curt nod, leading the way to the corner of the room.

The two looked at each other as Kris didn’t know how to start.

"Well...Go ahead." Yongguk said to him. Kris directed his eyes elsewhere before speaking, "Sorry."

Yongguk, who had been watching his feet, abruptly looked up as Kris found the courage to look face him.

"I'm sorry." Kris repeated, "For what happened."

Yongguk shifted his weight to his right leg, "Then why'd you kiss her?"

"I didn’t," he answered truthfully, "She kissed me."

Yongguk's eyebrows furrowed, "What? Why would she?"

Kris looked up at him, "She was playing you. Like every other guy she dated."

Yongguk's fist tightened, "Don’t lie."

"He's not."

The pair looked at source of the voice, finding Suho walking towards them.

"He's not lying. She really was cheating on you." Suho told Yongguk, standing beside Kris.

"What makes you so sure?" Himchan's voice was heard as he joined Yongguk.

"She had been doing to guys for years." Kris answered, "It surprised us that she took her time with him."

Yongguk chuckled bitterly, "Well maybe cause she actually liked me."

"Sure she did. She also might've liked you when she was doing 'it' with another man." D.O spoke up. Yongguk looked at Kris as the pain he felt back then came back. Even though he didn’t like her anymore, the thought of his first heartbreak still haunted and pained him. Sighing, he looked at each of EXO, "Then why did you guys attack us?"

EXO blinked, "What?"

"We didn’t attack first, you guys did." Suho pointed out.

"No." Jongup argued, "You came to beat us up first." The two groups looked at each other in confusion, not knowing if the other was pretending or not. Eyebrows furrowed, heads tilted and A LOT of thinking was happening in the room, until Kris and Yongguk had broken the silence with their deep laughter. Their group members were even more clueless than before (if that was possible) as the two continued laughing.

"Uh...Hyung, what's so funny?" Lay asked Kris. The two exhaled loudly, finishing their laugh as they looked at each other.

"It's just that we realized that this whole thing started because Woori had got his people to beat B.A.P up first." Kris told them.

"Wow, man. We're stupid." Yongguk laughed, high fiving Kris. The rest of the boys in the room gasped at their friendly action as the pair chuckled.

"What?" Kris slung his arm over Yongguk's neck, "Cant I high five my boyfriend?"

EXO and B.A.P shrugged at his sentence until they realized what he actually said.

"WHAT!?!?"

Yongguk chuckled, "It is so much more fun seeing 11 more faces like this."

"You got that right," Kris smirked at his friends.

"Thanks." Yongguk muttered under his breath.

Kris looked at him, "Come again?"

"I said thanks. Thanks for trying to tell us. And sorry for not letting all of you explain." Yongguk said so it was actually audible. Kris patted his shoulder, "No worries. It's all in the past. No hard feelings?" Yongguk showed his gummy smile, "No hard feelings."

"EWL!~~~~"

The boys around the two cringed in disgust seeing their leaders interact so… intimately.

"Look, hyung. I know everyone's forgiven, blah, blah, blah. But seriously? Do you have to be so cheesy?" Chanyeol told them. "I know. I would've never know you two were gang leaders. EVER." Xiumin agreed.

Sehun, Tao and Zelo skipped towards their hyungs. "I think it's sweet!~" Sehun chirped. "Agreed!" Tao and Zelo said in unison.

"EWL!~" They cringed again as they felt the fluff get to them. "SO. MUCH. FLUFF." Himchan and Youngjae waved there hands in the air trying to get the 'fluff' to go away.

"Aye~ Hyung~ Don’t be so dramatic!" Zelo told his hyungs. Tao stood between Kris and Yongguk, grinning from ear to ear. "Look!" he cried making everyone turn to him. He pushed Kris and Yongguk's head together, their noses just about to touch when a familiar voice stopped Tao.

"Whoa! I said make up, not make out!" you came in right at that moment to see Yongguk and Kris an inch away from each other. Heads turned your way as the boys approached you with a threatening look on their faces. Taking a step back, you avoid their gazes, knowing why they were acting this way.

"Okay...Okay… I understand your anger. But don’t...Dont all kill me at the same time." you put your hands in front of you, keeping a space between you and them.

"Who said we were going to kill you?" Baekhyun said.

Daehyun nodded, "Kim Hyunjae… we need to talk."

"Oh, god. That's worse…"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Short update! Sorry! School is killing me! WHY?!?!? >.< 

Anyway, sorry if i promised fluff for this chapter. It's just pretty late at night right now and i wrote half of this alseep. So, sorry if any mistakes are there. 

Oh. And after i finish Voice Of My Heart, i'm making a new fic and i was wondering who you guys wanted as main character. POLL BELOW!

 

 

ONE SHOT GIFS!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Anyone else love Zelo's engrish? "Hey shout your balls (voice) to the world!" LOL. That's what i literally thought at first. >.<