That Was...

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 28: That Was...

 

 

"Is that why you were so cranky yesterday?" Youngjae asked you as B.A.P walked to school with you.

They broke into your house and started the whole lightsaber fight again. You practically had to pull them to the breakfast table to have your meal and you got hit in the face whilst doing so.

"Yea. Sorry about that. I didn’t mean to be angry at you guys." you looked down.

"It’s fine Jae. You had a reason." Yongguk said, patting your head.

"Girls.." Daehyun sighed. You embarrassedly blushed, "Shut it. Not my fault. Now can we change the topic. Even Zelo is getting a little uncomfortable."

The guys all looked Zelo to see you were right. He was red and was squirming a lot, playing with his fingers.

"Arasseo. We wont be here the whole day." Daehyun stated, doing what you asked.

"Another fight?" you asked, already knowing.

"Yep." the 6 said like it was nothing.

"You better not get hurt like last time or else I wont hesitate to pour alcohol on your wounds." you threatened, smirking inwardly.

"Ouch." Himchan shuddered.

"Don’t worry. The gang we're fighting today fight like girls." Jongup assured. You gave him a look.

"Aigoo. Kim Hyun Jae, your not a girl." Daehyun said, knowing what that look meant.

"YAH!" you yelled.

"Jokes, babe." he said slinging an arm around you.

You arrived at the gates and Daehyun removed his hands from you and casually walked with his friends to the building. You were early and glad that no one as here to see you walk to the gates with B.A.P.

But what the seven of you didn’t know was that someone was watching ever since you stepped out of your house with B.A.P.

He smirked as he watched you and B.A.P enter the gates before he dialled a number.

"Hyung, I know how to get back at them." he said.

-"Go on"- a voice said through the phone.

"Seems like they've got a girl."

-"Really now? I'll gather the gang and we'll get revenge soon."- the voice said through the phone as he smirked.

They both hung up and the mysterious guy left as he took one last glance at the school.

T.S. High huh? Watch your girl. We'll get our revenge…

 

 

 

 

 

Glares. Questioning looks. Snickers. Chuckles. Rolling of eyes.

Can they get worse? Yep. Ever since what the students witnesses yesterday, you were getting 5 times the attention you already had. Two big gossip topics came out at the same time. One, was you beating up the men easily and almost punching the schools queenka. And two, the way Daehyun, the schools kingka, had grabbed your fist and locked your fingers with his.

Banging your poor head on your table, you wait for Shin Woo to come to class. One by one, students started to fill the empty classroom.

"Yah. You're killing your already few brain cells."

"Shutup you ajusshi." you said, not looking up.

Shin Woo sat next to you and chuckled, "You alright?"

You lifted your head from the table and looked at him, "Shouldn’t I be asking you that? You're the one that got beaten up yesterday."

He shrugged, "I'm fine. And I never knew you could fight missy. " He pointed an accusing finger at you playfully.

You rolled your eyes, "You never asked."

"Yeah, but you never used it on the girls that bullied you."

Before he could hear your answer, the teacher came in, interrupting the conversation.

"ALRIGHT CLASS! PUT AWAY YOUR NOTES FOR THE TEST!" Mr Kang hollered.

Shin Woo's attention immediately diverted to the teacher.

What Shin Woo was oblivious to, is that you slightly froze when he said that sentence, scenes of the past flashing before your eyes.

-YAH! KIM HYUN JAE!-

-UNNIE! HELP!-

-JI EUN-AH!-

You shook the thoughts out of your head and realized that everyone was starting the test already. You sighed and picked up your pencil, thoughts still lingering in your mind.

 

 

You blinked at the sight in front of you.

You were peacefully eating lunch when a swarm of girls were coming your way, getting led by the struggling Shin Woo.

You raised your eyebrow at him, his hair was messed up, his shirt slightly stretched and he seemed lost in the squealing of the girls. He saw you and immediately went up, plopping himself next to you with a tired sigh. The girls fought for the empty seats around the table, all wanting to be next to him.

"Um...Hi?" you awkwardly said after silence was all that was heard. The girls glared at you and you resisted the urge to lift your hands up in surrender. You nudged Shin Woo and whispered, "Why are the girls here?"

"I'm apparently the new eye candy for them, since the news spread out that Daehyun got a girlfriend." he answered with a shudder. You furrowed your eyebrows, Daehyun? Girlfrie- Aish.. That idiot..

"Um… Can you girls please leave? We...uh...need some time for our project." Shin Woo politely asked, making an excuse. The girls groaned but obeyed, unwillingly. As soon as they were back in their  own groups and tables, Shin Woo rested his head on your shoulder, "Urgh...That gave me a head ache."

You chuckled lightly, "Your fault for being so attractive to them."

"No...It's Daehyun's fault for having to have a girlfriend." he said. You stayed quiet and seeing no sign of response from you, Shin Woo continued, "You were her, weren't you?" He lifted his head and took a bite out of your food as you stared at him in shock.

"Y-you." you stuttered. Shin Woo bopped your head with his fist, "Didn't think I'd recognise you? Yah. I've seen you without glasses. I'm not that stupid."

"It's all that idiot's fault… Aish." you mumbled, annoyed.

"Didn’t he save you from erts or something?" he asked before he flicked your forehead, "Be grateful lady!" You rubbed the spot while mumbling, "Well he could've done it without kissing me."

"Speaking of him, where's B.A.P?" he craned his neck to see if he could spot the familiar blonde heads, but found none. "Gang fighting again." you bluntly said, getting used to the fact.

"With EXO?" Shin Woo raised his eyebrow.

"Who the hell is EXO?" you looked at him confused.

"Their number one enemy." he said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "They didn’t tell you? They're the one group they actually have trouble fighting against."

You raised an eyebrow, "What the? Why do they fight anyway?"

He shrugged, "Don’t ask me."

You sighed, "I don’t get the way of gangsters…" Shin Woo just chuckled.

"Oh. Wanna come with me somewhere after school today?" he asked out of the blue. "Where?" you tilted your head.

"Surprise~" he teased, wiggling his eyebrows. You narrowed your eyes at him playfully before shrugging, "Sure."

"Alright. See you at the gates." he said, standing up.

"Fix yourself first, Einstein." you said sarcastically, eyeing him.

His gaze went to his clothes and he saw how much of a mess he looked. "Hehe. Forgot that. Thanks!" he fixed himself up, ruffled your hair, and ran out of the cafeteria.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Still a dork." you said as you shook your head while smiling.

 

 

"We're here." Shin Woo said, gazing up at the building.

"What is this place?" you asked as you started walking inside. Shin Woo didn’t respond but instead grabbed your hand, leading you to a door. You could hear the faint sound of music coming from inside and you looked at him with curiosity, but he too, had the same expression. He stepped back, as if checking to see if he got the right room. He furrowed his eyebrows, "It's the right one though…"

He cautiously opened the door and you caught a glimpse of what was inside. It was dark, only one small light at the corner of the room, where it shone perfectly on a piano. You sharpened your eyes to get a good view and realized that the walls were all mirrors. Through the one just in front of you, you saw a silhouette, moving gracefully, footsteps matching with the steady beat.

"Bora?" Shin Woo muttered, but the girl heard since she spun right round, almost tripping on her own two feet. Shin Woo opened the light and you saw a pretty girl, around the same age as you, her light brown hair just under her shoulders. At the sight of Shin Woo, a big smile appeared on her face as she ran to him. "Oppa!" she exclaimed happily, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Shin Woo hugged back and you sharpened your eyes to the slight hint of red on his cheeks making you inwardly smirk.

"You're back…" Shin Woo whispered. Bora puled away and giggled, "Yep!"

Bora looked at  you with a smile, "Is this your friend, oppa?" Shin Woo nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Hyun Jae imnida." you bowed. She giggled, "Don’t need to be so formal. I'm Bora by the way." She gave you a smile and you couldn’t help but smile back. "Oh. Come in guys. " she invited, stepping aside to give space. Shin Woo chuckled, "You sound like this place is yours."

Bora just stuck his tongue out at him which made you giggle.

"Hyun Jae-sshi, are you the same age as oppa?" Bora asked as the three of you sat down, leaning against the wall. You nodded and she clasped her hands together, "Am I allowed to call you unnie then?"

You stiffened a bit. No one had called you unnie except her. You hated yourself for what happened cause you knew it was your fault. But you also knew that avoiding things like it was wrong.

Looking at Bora, you gave her a slight nod. She broke into a squeal and she clapped her hands, "Yay! I have a new unnie." You chuckled at her cuteness.

You glanced at Shin Woo at saw that he was somehow...affectionately looking at Bora. You caught his attention and took the chance to raise an eyebrow at him motioning to Bora a bit. He got what you meant and he immediately looked away, blushing. You bit your lip to suppress your laugh, Seems like ajusshi has a crush~

You found out that you had a lot in common with Bora. She's childhood friends with Shin Woo but left Korea to go study in America for a year. And after seeing how Shin Woo looked at Bora and how he blushed every time Bora made friendly skinship with him, you knew he was crushing on her.

"Omo. I need to go." Bora said as she stood up and went towards her things in the corner of the room.

"It was nice meeting you Unnie. I hope we'll see each other each again and annoy the hell out of oppa." she playfully said. You giggled and gave her a hug, "Will do."

"Yah! Stop ganging up on me.." Shin Woo whined.

"Aigoo~" Bora cooed, pinching his cheeks, which made Shin Woo immediately blush. "Anyway, I need to go now. See you guys soon!" she waved and left through the door. As soon as she was out of sight, you smacked Shin Woo on the head. "OW! What was that for?" Shin Woo rubbed the spot. You gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. He just blinked, meaning he didn’t get it. "Aish… Go take her wherever she needs to go. It's pretty dark outside, do you want her to go alone?" you explained.

His eyes widened, "God, I forgot!" he grabbed his bag but stopped halfway through the door and turned around. "How about you then?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Don’t worry about me. I need to go grocery shopping anyway. Now go have some alone time with her lover boy!" you teased and he blushed once again. "S-Shutup… " he pouted, "Aish...Whatever. Take care  when walking home noona! BYE~" He waved and completely left. You chuckled and soon went outside into the cold breezy air.

 

"Alright. Everything's here." you told yourself as you made your way to the counter. After paying for everything, you started to walk to the direction of your house, carrying the few things in the plastic bag. It was already dark outside and there was only a few people around. You immediately stopped in your tracks when you saw a few masked covered teenagers ahead. You gulped as you thought of the possibilities that could happen to you. Looking around, the people on the street had gone and only a few voices were heard. But you were lucky since your phone suddenly rang. Breathing a sigh of relief you take out your phone while starting to walk again. Dae oppa… You smiled before answering.

"Oppa!" you said, mindlessly getting closer to the teenagers.

"Yah. Jung Daehyun! Why does your voice sound hurt?" you yelled, a bit too loud because as soon as the words 'Jung Daehyun' came out from your lips, heads immediately turned your way. Specifically, the masked teenagers'. Hearing the name, they immediately go into action as they try to think of a way to grab you. One move quickly and stepped forward, wanting to grab your fist but froze instead when he saw your face.

You were paying attention to Daehyun words, more to where you were going and you accidentally bumped into one of them. You took a glance up and bowed before swerving your way out of the group.

You end your call with a sigh. You look up to see a tall figure that seemed to be looking straight at you. You watched as he craned his neck slightly, as if scanning you. You moved uncomfortably and looked away whilst speed walking ahead. God, just get me home safe...

 

The others looked at your retreating figure and stepped to try and get you back but a hand stopped them. "Don’t."

"But hyung. The nerd knew the bastard. How could let her get away?" one of them argued, obviously pissed.

"You guys saw B.A.P's girl?" a deep voice said, who was owned by a coming figure.

The attention was diverted to him as they nod in response.

"Seems like it, but these two wont let us get her." he moved away from the hand, only to be stopped by another.

"That was..." the owner of the hand pointed to the direction you went to.

The first guy slightly smiled before finishing for him,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyun Jae."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Alright...Sorry for the late update (again). We went on a holiday and we had to go through a 20 hour drive. LOL. I was asleep the whole time... :P

Anyway, drama will be coming up. And Daehyunnie wil get a rival soon. Oh. And a Bora cameo~ I thought i needed someone to be with Shin Woo here... Keke.

And did you hear B.A.P got shown Grammy's homepage for Snapshot:Best of 2012? Omg. I was squealing in happiness! It's their first year and they've already got featured there! :DDDDD Not really a surprise since they are absolutely AMAZING! I'm proud of you guys!~ BEST ROOKIES EVER! 

And... I'm sad about the We Got Married incident... Oh Yeon Seo was actually dating Lee Jang Woo... Poor Joonie.... :(

*sigh* When it comes out, lets check out the first episode of WE GOT DIVORCED starring Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo. :P I kid. But i really feel bad for him.

 

ANYWHO! Enough of my random drama! B.A.P GIFS!

      

            

     

 

Sorry if it took longer than expected. Blame these beautiful boys for being so handsome on the B.A.P tag... :P

C O M M E N T & S U B S C R I B E <3 Thank you!