I'm Sorry...

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 6: I'm Sorry...

 

You walked out of the cafeteria only to be grabbed by the wrist by someone.

It was Daehyun.

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" he yelled.

"Me?! Whoa...Look who's talking." you yelled back.

You were angry at him and your bad side was coming out.

"Bwoh?! I'm not the one that threw water at someone's face!" he snapped.

"And I'm not the one that dumped food at someone!" you snapped back.

"Why do you care if I dumped food on someone?!" he angrily asked.

"She was just confessing to you. You could've said no, but no~ you just had to embarrass her in front of everyone." you answered, saying the last part in a sarcastic tone.

"THAT DOESN’T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO THROW WATER AT MY PRECIOUS FACE!!!" he shouted.

"YAH! Would you stop raising your voice?! Its worse than the squealing before! And bwoh?! Precious?! Since when in hell?!" you asked him.

He scowled at you. "There was still no reason for you to do that!!!"

"There was! You hurt her and all you did was smirk and smirk and smirk again. I wanted to take your smirk off your face before it actually becomes your face. I wanted to see if water worked!"

He smirked. "Well, it didn’t. I'm still smirking."

This time you smirked, "Gullible…"

His eyes widened, "BWOH?! GULLIBLE!?"

You just nodded innocently.

He bit his lip in frustration but thought of something.

His signature smirk appeared on his face again. "Wait...You were jealous, weren't you?"

Your eyes widened, "Where the hell did you get that idea from?!"

He shrugged and came closer to you. "If you wanted attention from me, you could've just asked." he said touching your hair.

You shuddered. Is this seriously my best friend?

"But, then again, I would've said no to a girl like you. "

Oh, now you were mad. You punched his stomach.

"AH! YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

You ignored his question, "You've changed...And its not even in a good way."

He straightened and looked at you.

You sighed, "I'll see you around Dae Dae oppa."

You turned and walked away. You were tired of trying to figure him out. You even fought with him just now. You just wanted your best friend back.

"J-Jae?" you just barely heard his voice.

You quickly turned your head back. How did he know? Oh...I called him Dae Dae oppa…

You just looked at him.

"A-are you really my J-jae?" he quietly asked.

You nodded. "I am Jae, but after I what I just saw, I'm not sure if I should be yours anymore, oppa."

He ran up to you and gave you a hug, you arms were just dangling.

"Jae...You actually came back…" he said, stoking your hair.

You pulled away from him.

"I said I'd come back, didn’t i? Did you really not trust me that much?" you asked him, tears in your eyes.

"No. It's just that. I didn’t know what to do. I missed you like crazy and I guess I became cold towards others. Im sorry." he answered, looking down.

"That doesn’t give you the right to hurt others. You became a bully. You know what I remembered when I saw you before? I remembered the people that used to bully me when I was younger. I didn’t even see the person that saved me from those bullies in you. What happened to that person? " you asked, tears trickling down your face.

"He's still here Jae. Just waiting for someone to take him out again. He was waiting for 6 years and he grew impatient." he said as a tear fell.

"Im sorry I wasn’t here for 5 years, but that person I just saw now, I never thought he existed in such a kind person like you. You looked broken and hurt. Where was the person who was always smiling? Now you're just smirking. I thought I would come back to see someone like that, or at least someone close to that. But you did an 180 degree turn, it seems like everything is changed about you. Where's the best friend that I loved?"

He stepped closer to you and wiped your tears. He didn’t know what to say.

"Im sorry.." was all he could say.

You took his hands away from your face. You shook your head and walked away wiping you own tears.

Sorry Jae. Its my fault. I didn't trust you and I thought you lied to me. I was impatient and hated you back. I'll make it up to you, I promise. I love you Jae.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it took long to update. This was the third time i wrote this chapter. I kept pressing the backspace key and it would bring me back to the previous page, taking away all my work. :( I was about to give up, but i didnt want to disappoint you guys! So i wrote it in word first. :P Keke. Thanks for reading! Saranghae~ <3