New Student (?)

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 13: New Student (?)

 

After you finished eating, you all get ready for school. It was still pretty early, so you all your take your time. 

Surprisingly you finished before them and you just stood by the door waiting for them to come down.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOUR BUTTS AND WHY ARENT THEY DOWN HERE YET?!?" you yelled, trying to get your voice to reach them in the big house of yours.

And as if they planned it, they all shouted together, "WE'RE COMING!!!"

You heard a group of fast footsteps, shouting and you swore you could even heard their shoving.

They soon arrive, panting. Your house was BIG and from where they were, running all the way to the front door took a lot of energy.

"Aish. You guys took longer than a girl to get ready. That must be a first."

They wanted to answer, but the running made them difficult to.

"LEGGO!" you said as you skipped outside. They sluggishly follow behind you.

You checked your phone and saw that there was still 30 minutes left till school started and it only took half of that time to reach the school from your house.

"We still have half an hour till school starts." you said as you puffed out your cheeks.

"Wow. Thats a long time." Jongup said, stating the obvious.

"Its all you faults. How do you guys wake up so early?" you asked them.

"Ask this Zelo here. He fell off the couch and landed on the floor, so he woke up. And apparently he started getting bored so he woke all of us up." Himchan, giving Zelo an annoyed look. The other did the same. Zelo pouted and looked down.

"Aw~ Dont be sad Zelo-ah." you face the others, "Dont be so mean to baby Zelo. He was just bored and he wanted to play."

You slung an arm around his shoulder, which was pretty hard since he was freakishly tall for his age, and gave the others a look before walking ahead with Zelo.

"Yah. Bestie! Wait for us!" Daehyun called out, running to you. B.A.P followed after.

He lighty took your arm off Zelo's shoulder and he slings an arm at you instead leaving Zelo behind along with the rest of B.A.P

You 7 were playing and laughing at each other until you notice it was time to seperate from them.

"Yah. Im going ahead, okay? See you guys around!" you waved at them and walked ahead of them, quickening you pace.

You wont have to do that for any longer, Hyun Jae... B.A.P thought as they watched you walk away.

 

When you get to the school gates, not much people were there, as you expected. You walked straight to you locker and grabbed the things you needed for the first class. You walked towards the direction of your class and walk in knowing that no one would be there at the time.

You sat on your usual seat and stared outside the window. You unknowingly grabbed a spare sheet of paper and started sketching the view outside of you window. Time passed and you were alost done when suddenly a loud squeal was heard.

Omg...Dont tell me its B.A.P...

-OMG! THE NEW KID IS H.O.T!!-

-WAH~ HE LOOKS JUST AS GOOD AS B.A.P-

-KYAA~ HES SO CUE!-

-OMO! THAT SMILE OF HIS!-

New kid? Oh, well. At least its not the usual B.A.P squealing.

You noticed that the squealing was getting louder and that it sounded like it was coming in the direction of your classroom.

Omo. Is he in this class?

You shrugged and looked out the window again to continue the sketch. The door flew open and a bunch of fangirls were either getting jealous that they didnt get the new kid in their first class or fixing their hair and makeup.

Your eyes were still concertrated on the sketch that you only noticed when the classroom went quiet and a chair was pulled out next to you.

"Um. Sorry to be rude, but my friend sits here. " you said to him. He looked at you for a while before slightly chuckling.

The girls swooned over his smile and some even fainted.

You....Your eyes just widened. You were looking at a smiling, bright boy. He was dressed in a thin v-neck grey shirt and black pants to go with it. His hair was done nicely with a side fringe that made his eyes look more attractive. But the chuckle was the thing that caught your attention. It sounded unbelievably similar to someone else. You looked at him once again before shouting...

"AJUSSHI?!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello! Sorry its a short update, but its really late right now and i have school tomorrow. NOOO! Anyways, i'm trying to make it interesting and the actual story will be coming in a bit as you can quess from the previous chapter.

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! <3

OMG! MY FEELS! HE'S SO FREAKIN' Y!!!