Surprise Visitors

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 11: Surprise Visitors

 

Its the last class of the day and you havent seen B.A.P since lunch. You didnt even hear a squeal in the halls as you walked through them.

Could they have gone and fought a random gang again? I hope they just dont do anything stupid... They havent fully recovered yet...They just fought yesterday.

"Yah. Yah. Dont you wanna go home?"

You looked to you right and you saw Shin Woo. "You alright?" he asked.

You nodded. You turned to look at the front when you realized no one else is left in class.

"Oh shoot!" you started packing your stuff up. Shin Woo raised an eyebrow an you. "Took you long enough to realize, noona." he teased.

You lightly punched his arm, "Shutup ajusshi." He chuckled.

Now it was your turn to raise an eyebrow at him. "You seem to be laughing a lot lately."

"Really? I dont really notice the difference." he shrugged.

You faced him. "What do you mean you dont notice? Just this morning you said 'i dont smile' and now you're saying that you dont notice the difference?" You put a hand on your hip.

"Yep." he said, as he took you glasses off and put it on himself.

"Yah! I need those glasses!" you tried to take it off of him put he just hit your hand away. You pouted.

"How do I look with glasses on, huh?" he asked facing you. "Ugly as ever." you mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

"Bwoh!? Yah. I look good...in...every....thing.." his voice started to fade away whilst looking at you.

You snapped you fingers in front his face. "Yah. What happened?"

He pushed your hand away from his face and looked at you closer.

You pulled your head back a bit. "Yah. Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked him, getting creeped out.

He kept looking at your face and he narrowed his eyes a bit. Then he looked away. You blinked.

"You look pretty without glasses, why do you wear these instead of contacts?" he asked you, putting your glasses back on your face. You blinked again.

"Urm... Thanks?" you questioned more than said, "and I dont wear contacts cause its uncomfortable and its just a hassle." You pushed your glasses up.

He nodded as he checked his watch. "Hey. I gotta go. See you tomorrow." he said he patted your head, "Bye noona~"

"Bye ajusshi~" You said in the same tone as him. You both chuckled and he went outside of the classroom, leaving you to gather up your things.

You checked your phone and saw that you wasted 10 minutes speaking with Shin Woo. "Aish. Stupid ajusshi made me loose 10 minutes of studying time." you murmured to yourself.

"I heard that." You drop your phone but you swiftly catch it with you other hand. You held your chest from the mini heart attack you just had and you glare at Shin Woo.

"AJUSSHI! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ALREADY!"

He chuckled. "Do you actually think id leave you alone?" You softened. "Now hurry up noona before I actually do leave you."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Aish. Ajusshi chincha... IM COMING!" You grabbed your stuff and headed outside.

 

"Wah~ Fresh air~" you spread your arms and take a deep breath. You open your eyes and find that Shin Woo is already a few metres ahead of you.

"Ajusshi! Wait for me!" you ran after him and looped your arm around his. He suddenly stopped which made you get pulled back.

"Waeyo?" you asked. He raised an eyebrow.

You tilted your head. "Wae!?"

He looked down at his and your arms and looked back up at you.

You sighed and dragged him along. "Ajusshi, a little skinship doesnt hurt."

"Arasseo noona." he chuckled. You smiled.

When you reached the gate, you let go of his hand.

"Bye ajusshi. I'll see you tomorrow~" you said waving.

He just looked at you and turned the other way.

"Yah! Ajusshi! Do you like being cold that much!?" you ran to him and lightly hit the back of his head.

You stood next to him and stuck out your tongue whilst closing your eyes.

He flicked your forehead. "Ow.." you rubbed the spot.

"Bye noona." he flicked your head again, smiled and left.

"Aish. Such a cold ajusshi..." You pouted.

He looked back at you and waved. You childishly stuck your tongue out.

It made him chuckle, "Bye Noona~"

You looked at him and gave up, "Bye cold ajusshi~" you said, waving.

He turned around and you watched him walk for a bit before you went the other direction.

 

When you arrived at the front of your house, you swear you heard noises so you turn around to find an empty street.

You tilted you head in confusion and continued to unlock the house.

When you got in, you headed upstairs and smiled thinking about Shin Woo. "Babo ajusshi..."

You dropped your bag, changed and let your hair down. "Come on Jae. You can do this! Aja aja! Fighting!" you cheered yourself on as you sat on your desk to study.

BOOM! CLASH! CLING! (A/N: Bad onamatopoeia. -.- Sorry guys~)

You immediately turn your head to the door. You could hear faint whispering and footsteps just below you.

You gulped and grabbed a lightsaber.

Wait, what? A lightsaber?

You looked in your hand and you were dumbfounded to find a orange coloured lightsaber. It was half glowing since it was getting darker outside.

How the hell-

Your thoughts were interrupted by another sound coming from downstairs. You pointed the lightsaber to your door in defence.

You took off your glasses and placed them on the desk just in case things get messy. You took a deep breath and opened your door to the hallway.

You quietly take steps, silenty thanking God that the floors dont creak when stepped on.

When you reached the top of the stairs, you slowly step down and peak to look at the living room.

It was empty. You gulp.

You carefully go down the stairs and look in every direction preparing for what moght happen.

As you move into the hallway, you notice that its getting darker outside and you had trouble seeing.

Aish. I regret leaving my glasses up there now.

As you get closer to the kitchen, you realized that no light was coming into the room, so it was complete darkness.

The most unlucky thing was that you forgot where the light switch was to the room.

Me and my stupid memory...

You started feeling the walls to see if you could find it, trying your best not to make a sound.

You finally found the light switch and you hesitated before you turned it on revealing 6 blonde guys on the floor and food scattered everywhere.

"WHAT. THE. HELL"

They immediately stood up and pretended that they were occupied with something.

"Guys..." you said angrily.

They looked at you from the corner of their eyes and they rubbed the back of their necks sheepishly.

"Um...Sorry?" Daehyun tried.

"HOW THE HELL DID THIS MESS GET HERE!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING!? WERE THE HELL DID YOU GUYS COME FROM?!  WHY ARE YOU HERE?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!" you threw random questions at a speed which they didnt understand a word you said.

Daehyun sighed, "We were messing around too much. We were trying to make food. We came from the door. We wanted to thank you for the other day. Spare key."

B.A.P blinked at him wondering how the hell he understood and answered you questions. He just shrugged.

"Aish. You guys scared me again! I thought you guys were theives or something!" you said as you walked closer to them.

They looked at you guiltily and looked down. "We're sorry..."

You lightly hit the top of their heads with the lightsaber. "You babos."

You looked at the lightsaber, "And how did i get a lightsaber?"

You looked at each of them. They nervously laughed.

You puffed your cheeks out. "I'll get this fixed up. Stay in the living room and Dont. Move." you told them.

They nodded and they left the kitchen with their heads down.

You sighed and started cleaning the place up.

When you were done, you heard a verey faint grumbling sound from the living room.

You chuckled. Guess they're hungry...

You made a quick meal for them and headed to the living room.

Their eyes lit up as soon as they saw the food.

"Tch. I swear im feeling like a maid these days because of you guys." you said as you placed the food on the table.

"Sowwie best friend~" Daehyun showed his aeygo.

You felt B.A.P cringe at the sight of it. You giggled.

"I'm just joking. And seeing B.A.P like that makes my day." you said, referring to their reaction to Daehyuns cute side.

"Hey, we're still not used to seeing him like that." Yongguk said.

"Wait....Why did we cringe again?" Jongup said, scratching his head.

The six of you stared at the clueless boy and erupted into laughter.

"Ah~ You're so clueless." HImchan said, patting Jongup's back.

"Er...Thanks?" he replied.

You giggled. "Alright. Let's eat. I'm hungry~"

You all dug into your food.

"Oi. How did you know where my spare key was?" you asked Daehyun with a full mouth.

"Do you think i dont know where my bestest firend keeps her spare key? It wasnt that hard to find. Still in the same spot when we were kids." he said.

"Well, still. I didnt even hear yo guys come in."

"Thats cause we came in before you." Younjae said.

"Before me?" you asked him.

B.A.P nodds.

"We skipped school." Himchan said casually. 

You scowled at them before you stood up and went into the kitchen.

They looked at you, curious to know what you were doing.

You came back holding the lightsaber. They blinked.

You hit each of their heads with the tip of it while scolding them.

"Bad. Very bad. How dare you skip school for such a stupid reason!?" you said, your nerd side coming out.

They chuckled at your dorkiness. "Maybe we shoudn't have told the nerd that we skipped school." Himchan told his friends, laughing.

You angrily pouted.

"Speaking of nerd, where are your glasses noona?" Zelo asked.

"Theyre upstairs. I took them off when i thought i was going to fight theives." you eyed each and everyone of them.

"Wah~ I didnt notice but your really hot." Himchan said, winking at you.

You blinked and stepped away from him a bit. "He's a , isnt he?" you asked the other members, still looking at Himchan.

They nodded.

You shuddered, "I should get my glasses..."

They looked at Himchan who was checking you out and looked back at you.

Daehyun hit Himchans forehead, causing him to stop giving you erted stares, "Good idea."

You ran up the stairs and grabbed your large rimmed glasses and put them on. You tied your hair in a meesy bun as you walk down the stairs.

"I have never felt this safe to wear glasses before in my whole life." you said as you reached the living room.

Himchan wiggled his eyebrows at you, "I wont forget your face, babe."

Your eyes widened. "Please tell me he's just joking."

The members took turns to slap the back of his head bfore they looked at you and smiled.

"Of course he is." they all said at the same time.

You sighed in relief but looked at Himchan, "I'm going to stay away from Himchan oppa for a while..."

"Rawr. I like the way you say oppa." he flirted.

You gulped.

Himchan started laughing. "You're cute when your scared. I'm only playing with you. Dont worry. Oppa wont do anything to you."

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Okay. I believe you. But im not letting my guard down when im alone with you."

He laughed. "Arasseo."

You finally breathed a sigh of relief.

 

After eaing your meals, you all sat in front of the TV flipping through the channels.

You were in between Daehyun and Jongup.

"Boring. Ewl. Lame. Lame. Stupid. Boring." the boys said at the same time.

You just looked at them as they said the exact same thing as the others would.

"Do you guys have like one brain altogether?"

Daehyun stopped flipping through the channels and they all looked at you.

"Why do you ask?" they said together.

"Thats why. You say the same thing altoghether sometimes. It's kinda creepy." you said.

"It's just that we've been together so much that we've come to like the same things." Yongguk said.

You nodded and you suddenly remembered the incident at lunchtime.

"Yah. Dae oppa. You almost killed a guy today. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." you scolded him.

"It was your fault that i wasnt looking my way!" Daehyun whined.

"Heh?! My fault?! Why is it my fault?!" you asked.

"Cause you were laughing with that dude at lunch that you didnt notice everyone was looking at you two. So i accidentaly bumped into him since he wasnt looking either." he explained.

"But you didnt need to glare at him and get ready to punch the kid. Sheesh. If i wasnt there, you wouldve beaten him up real bad, am i right?"

He looked at you, thinking of a comeback. Nothing came to mind so he stuck his tongue out at you like a kid and crossed his arms.

You smirked.

"Who was that guy you sat at lunch with?" Youngjae asked. Everyone looked at you.

"Oh. He's a friend. Name's Shin Woo." you answered.

"Shin Woo. Shin Woo. Shin Woo..." Zelo repeated his name, trying to let it sink in.  "Oh. The cold hearted dude? I've heard of him. People said that he didnt talk to anyone and that he always gave people death glares."

"If its like that, then how did you..." Jongup said pointing at you.

You shrugged. "He's was like that to me at first, but not anymore. He's actually a really nice guy. Just extremely cheeky and we play pranks on each other a lot. He's really fun to be around with."

"Tch. Im better." Daehyun bragged. You looked at him.

"Aigoo~ My best friends jelly~" you cooed, poking his sides.

"No im not. Im just stating the obvious."

"Okay. Okay. Whatever." you said, letting him be.

"YAH! ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO SLEEP HERE AGAIN!?" you yelled after realizing what time it is.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Yah. What are you guys pla-" you got cut off since they all went into sleeping position and pretended to snore.

"YAH! Seriously! I have no more clothes to let you guys borrow!" you came up with an excuse.

They all lifted their hands up, showing a spare t-shirt and pants, still pretending to sleep.

You scowled. "Aish. You boys actually came prepared, huh?"

They didnt answer. "Fine. But this is the last night you guys are staying here."

You stood up from the couch and grabbed balnkets and pillows.

You just threw it at random figures, knowing that they can fix it themselves since they weren't even asleep.

"Urgh...I cant believe im letting you guys sleep here again..." you mumbled to yourself.

"Goodnight." you said.

"'Night." they responded.

"Tch. Asleep, huh?" you muttered to yourself.

Another day over. It was weird, but i guess it wouldnt be a day if it wasnt.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry i couldn't update earlier guys. I was out with my family. So, to make it up, i made a longer chapter for you guys. It's crappy and boring, i know. But it was the best i could do cause my mind is blank right now. -.-

Sorry again and thank you for always supporting me! <3