Two Piece

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 23: Two Piece

 

A week passed and it was a day before the trip. The past few days were peaceful for you, probably because people were still scared of what happened even though you still got occasional glares from people. Your wounds healed quickly and soon disappeared. Daehyun was using the 'servant' thing to get you to do things for him but you would just gave him a look in response.

You were in class and the teacher was explaining about the arrangements for tomorrow.

"Two people will share a room and we decided it was fine for you to chose who to room with. The groups will be announced when we get there and you will start the task the day after. So, you have free time for the rest of the day." Mr Lee said. You all nodded in response.

The bell rang, indicating the start of lunch. The teacher dismissed the class and left. The students broke into discussion about who would room with who. Urgh… I'm gonna be left alone again…

You headed to the cafeteria and met Shin Woo who was already holding your lunch.

You raised an eyebrow at him after looking at the food he got you, "Already know what I like?"

He shrugged and headed to your usual table.

You started eating when a loud voiced echoed through the large room.

"OH SERVANT!~"

You rolled your eyes knowing who it was and what was going to happen next.

Daehyun sat next to you, followed by B.A.P.

"Servant~ Feed me~ Ah~" he opened his mouth.

Secretly smirking, you put on a smile that was too wide to be sincere.

He smiled back, ignoring the weird smile, and opened his mouth again, closing his eyes this time.

You filled your spoon with the hottest food and stuffed it into his mouth.

He choked on the strong impact with the spoon and ended up coughing, trying to keep him mouth closed.

You looked at him innocently, "What's wrong master? Do you need water?" You purposely said it slowly.

He nodded, still having a coughing fit and held out his hand.

You grabbed your water slowly and passed it to him. He drank it quickly and exhaled before giving you a scowl.

You blinked at him, making your eyes innocent as possible. He smacked your forehead lightly and you stuck a tongue out at him.

"You two act like an old married couple..." Shin Woo said.

You and Daehyun were about to deny it when voices spoke out.

"They're always like that." B.A.P said all at the same time.

You both looked at each other and gave a disgusted look before looking away.

"Tch. That’s like saying I'm married to an idiot." you muttered.

You heard Daehyun scoff and the next thing you knew your face was pushed forward.

You jerked your head to the culprit, knowing who it was already, "YAH! IM A GIRL!"

"OH REALLY NOW?! I NEVER NOTICED!!" he shouted.

You punched him in the arm and he punched you back. You both scoffed and started having a cat fight in the middle of the cafeteria.

You hit each others faces by accident and stopped to cup the spot.

"YOU!" you both yelled at other and started the cat fight again.

"Guys. Stop it" "Seriously, stop." "Daehyun stop hitting her" "Omg. What the hell?" "Yah. Daehyun."

The rest of the tale were trying to stop you guys from prying on each other.

"AISH! DAEHYUN HYUNJAE STOP IT!" B.A.P yelled.

You both stop in the position of holding each others wrists and you slowly turn your head to look at the others, who were now glaring at the both of you.

"Tch. Her fault." Daehyun said, still in the same position.

You jerked your head to him and pushed him off his chair.

You turned back to your food and ate like nothing happened.

"Aish." Daehyun stood up and sat back in his seat, refusing to face you like a 3-year-old.

That was when the both of you realized the attention you guys had.

Oh, God. I forgot…

You awkwardly coughed and made up an excuse.

"Did that help you practice your lines?" you asked Daehyun, giving him a follow-along-or-they-will-find-out look.

He caught on and went on acting mode.

"Yeah. It did. Thanks for helping me." he said, acting like he didn’t care.

You heard the students sigh in relief while Shin Woo and the rest of B.A.P look at the both of you confused and not understanding your facial expression language. They shook their heads and Yongguk spoke up, "I will never be able to understand neither of you when you're together."

 

 

"Yah! HONEY!"

You were in front of your house and to the point of turning the key to go inside when your bestfriend called you by one of your childhood nicknames.

He was skipping towards your house, waving his hand in the air with B.A.P panting behind him. You just watched them with a blank expression until they stopped in front of your house.

"God *pant* since *pant* when *pant* was *pant* hyung *pant* this *pant* child- *pant* -ish." Zelo said, catching his breath.

"I know right. He ran all the way here and he doesn’t even look tired!" Himchan said, already made his breathing even.

"Shutup. I was just excited to see my honey bunny." Daehyun slung an arm around you.

"You havent called me that for a long time, honey bunny." you used the name back on him.

"Really? Hehe, I just remembered it just now.." he scratched his head sheepishly.

"Urgh. Hyung, Jae, stop being so cuddly. You look like a fluffy couple." Jongup shuddered.

"Calling each other Honey bunny.. Urgh. TOO FLUFFY!" Youngjae agreed.

"What is it with the Honey bunny anyway?" Yongguk asked.

You chuckled at the way 'honey bunny' sounded when it came out from Yongguk's voice.

"Cause we both have Hyun in our name, and Hyunnie sounds like honey, so it just became a thing for us." Daehyun answered him.

You realized something and you elbowed your best friend, "Yah. What are you guys doing here again? Don’t tell me you're going to sleep here again. I swear to God, if you are I wi-"

"Aish. We're not sleeping here." Daehyun cut you off. 

You relaxed and looked at him, "What in the world are you doing here then?"

"Is it wrong to visit my favourite girl?" Daehyun answered pinching your cheeks. You heard his friends snicker.

"You're planning something, aren't you?" you eyed him suspiciously.

"Nope." He blinked multiple times, trying to look innocent, but you knew he was lying.

You folded your arms, "Tell me."

"Forget it. Forget it. Lets go inside." he lightly pushed your shoulders to the door from behind.

You were still suspicious, but you wanted to get in the house as soon as possible so you just went along, but kept your guard out.

You let them in and they raced to the living room leaving you to tidy their bags that they dropped when they went through the door.

You walked into the room with an annoyed expression after seeing they relaxed on the couch.

"Why don’t you just live here, huh?" you asked sarcastically, but they took it the wrong way.

"Really noona? We can?" Zelo said as he brightened along with the others. You gave them a look and Zelo pouted.

"I'm going to pack for tomorrow." you said, heading to the stairs.

"Honey!" Daehyun called, you looked at him, "Um...I'll tell you later."

You gave him a what-the-hell look and went to get ready.

 

After 20 minutes of getting ready, you went downstairs to find them already munching on junk food.

"How did you find that?" you asked them, referring to the food.

"Top left cupboard." Daehyun answered before stuffing the contents of the packet into his mouth.

You cringed, "Gross."

"If it's gross, then why do you have it?" Jongup asked.

"I bought it for you guys and I eat it once in a while." you answered sitting next to Yongguk.

"By once on a while, you mean once every two months, right?" Daehyun raised an eyebrow.

You smiled at him, "YEP!"

"Are you serious?" Himchan asked, crumbs all over his mouth, "I cant live without having this at least once a week."

You saw the others nod in agreement. You just shrugged and went towards the kitchen, "IM GETTING FRUIT!"

You came back with finely sliced fruit and sat back down next to Yongguk. This time it was B.A.P's turn to cringe when they saw you happily chewing the fruit. "Gosh. What's so wrong about fruit?" you asked.

"ITS FRUIT." they answered together. You gave them a look and went back to eating.

"Honey~" you heard Daehyun coo.

"What do you want from me?" you asked him, still munching on the fruit.

He scoffed, "What makes you say I want something from you?"

You looked at him, "I just remembered you call me Honey when you desperately want something or you want to pull a prank on me." 

He blinked at you before he frowned, "That was like 6 years ago!"

"You could still be the same!" you shouted.

"WELL IM NOT!" he shouted back. He then started complaining about things about your past and what you did to him when you got annoyed at his voice and shut him up with an apple piece.

"Shutup before I stuff the whole plate down your throat." you eyed him annoyingly.

He stuck his tongue out, but stopped his complaining.

He checked the time, "Guys we have to leave now, it's getting late."

You looked at the clock and saw he was right.

You all stood up from the couch and headed towards the door.

"Gomawo noona!~" Zelo smiled.

"Thanks baby!" Himchan said, jokingly caressing your cheek before Daehyun slapped it away.

"YAH! IM YOUR HYUNG!" Himchan yelled at his dongsaeng.

"But you're a byuntae!" Daehyun stated.

"I was only messing around. Sheesh!" Himchan held his hands up in surrender.

"Aish. Stop bickering and lets leave Jae to rest." Youngguk said, patting your head.

The two frowned but respectively followed their hyungs orders.

"BYE OPPAS!" you shouted, after they all left your house.

You walked back inside your house and walked up to your bedroom.

After letting out a tired sigh, you jumped in bed and snuggled up beneath your blanket.

You closed your eyes and soon drifted into sleep.

 

"Alright class! Come up to one of the teachers and tell us who you are rooming with!" Mr Lee's voice boomed.

You just arrived in Japan and you were all at the hotel that the teachers booked. You were standing at the back, watching the others talking to their roommate.

After everyone seemed to be finished telling the teachers you came up to one of them.

"Um. Mrs Park. I don’t have anyone to room with."

She looked at you and around the students who were busily chatting with their friends before giving you a smile, "Wait a second."

She looked back at the class and shouted, "Does anyone not have anyone to room with?"

The students looked around for a lone hand in the air, but none was found.

She nodded, "Alright. I understand." The students went back to talking and Mrs Park faced you.

"Will you be fine with a room yourself?" she asked. You nodded with a smile and bowed to thank her. She smiled back and went back to organising.

After 5 minutes, the teachers called the students again.

"We will now say which room you are allocated in."

"Jang Seung Ho and Sung Baek Ho in room 234"

" Kang Min Hee and Lee Na Na in room 235"

….

"And Kim Hyun Jae in room 331."

They gave the students their room keys.

"So, organise yourselves and for the rest of the day, explore the area and have fun." he started, the students cheered, "Because tomorrow, we'll be working the whole day." The students groaned and walked to their rooms.

You looked around for anyone familiar among the crowd of students and you saw a glimpse of blonde hair and you smiled to yourself. You were suddenly greeted by a jump on your back.

"NOONA!" Zelo shouted in your ear. You flinched at the volume but smiled at the maknae.

"Hey Joonie." you ruffled his hair and he got off your back.

You glanced behind you and saw the rest of them, walking behind you, holding their luggage.

You stopped and waited for them to catch up before you saw 4 familiar figures walk towards them.

You blinked, I havent seen them in a while…

"OPPA!~" Hyosung cooed before gripping onto Daehyun's arm.

She and the others spotted you looking at them and smirked. Sunhwa glanced at their luggage and motioned you to come. You gulped before slowly walking to their direction with your head down.

"Oppas~ Get your servant to carry your luggage~" she said, looking at you when she said 'servant'.

"We can carry it ourselves. She doesn’t need to do it for us." Youngjae said maturely, even though he was annoyed just like his friends.

"But oppa~ What's the point of having that then?" Jieun pointed at you.

"Exactly," Zinger agreed. She went over to the guys and took their luggage and room keys and practically shoved it on you and dragged B.A.P along with them.

"What?-Wait-Jae!" Daehyun shouted as he was being dragged away.

You struggled with the weight and stumbled back a bit but a hand helped you balance. You glanced back and saw Shin Woo glaring at the girls before he gave you a warm smile.

"Mind taking mine too, then?" he teased. You gave him a glare and he chuckled.

"Come. I'll help." He took the luggage of your arms and left you with nothing whilst he carried 1000 bags with him.

"Can you carry all that?" you asked him, trying to get a few off him. He slapped your hand away, "I can do it." And with that, he walked away, stumbling a bit and trying to find out where he was actually going. You ran after him and caught the falling bags swiftly and rolled your eyes playfully.

"Of course you can." you said sarcastically. You walked off with half of the bags as Shin Woo followed you, sulking a bit.

After asking checking what room number they were in, you and Shin Woo went inside and dropped their bags on to the floor with a sigh. After dropping the last of the bags, both your arms were about to fall off.

"Sheesh. How much do these guys need for a 2 week holiday?" Shin Woo asked massaging his shoulders.

You chuckled and pulled him out of the room and locking it, "Come on Mr I Can Carry All That."

He flicked your forehead.

"YAH!" you hissed, rubbing the spot.

He smirked and kept walking. You glared at him from behind before running to catch up with him.

"Where are we going?" you asked looking around for anything special.

"The pool." he said, turning left. You nodded your head and kept going forward, not noticing he went another direction.

"Hey. There's no po-" you stopped when you finally realized he wasn’t beside you anymore. You jerked your head in different directions to find where he was. Luckily, he noticed too and went back to where you were, turning your head nervously.

He went behind you and pushed your head forward. You hissed and turned around.

"Where the heck were you ?" you asked him.

"Actually going the right way to the pool." he said, with a raised eyebrow you gave him a look and stormed ahead turning left.

"Other way." Shin Woo said. You pivoted the other way and snorted, "Tch. I knew that."

He chuckled and followed after you.

When you arrived there, you saw that practically all the students were there, along with B.A.P who you saw had annoyed looks on their faces. Secret, who were wearing very revealing 2 pieces were clinging on to them like it was for dear life. Jongup noticed you and called out, "JAE!"

Secret snapped their heads towards you and frowned in annoyance. You ignored Secret's uncomfortable looked to you and smiled at Jongup. He motioned you to come and you followed along with Shin Woo.

Hyosung smirked at you, "Hey, servant. Mind getting us drinks?"

You gave them a fake smile and walked towards the drinks getting 10 in total. Shin Woo say you struggling to balance all 10 cups and came over to help. 

"Oh. Thanks oppa." you smiled at him.

You placed the drinks down on the table near B.A.P and Secret. Jieun stood up and grabbed hers along with Zinger's. They came towards pool, which was behind you and smirked before their drinks 'slipped' and spilt all over you.

"Oh. Whoops. Don’t stand in our way next time." Zinger said.

"It was an accident. Sorry." Jieun said, sarcastically.

"Accident?! You freaking dumped it on her!" Himchan shouted.

"Oppa~ I was by accident...I didn’t mean to.." Jieun sniffled, pretending to cry.

You swallowed, closing your eyes before giving them a smile. A fake one of course.

"I'm fine. Really. I'll just go wash up." you said, flicking the juice off your hands.

"Oh. I'll help then." Hyosung said before walking up to you innocently. You blinked at her.

She looked at you up and smiled tightly before pushing you into the deep end of the pool.

You gasped as your feet lost contact with the floor and fell into the cold water underneath.

You heard shouting voices from underwater and you did your best to swim to the top, the sudden pressure not helping you at all. You reached the top and swam to the edge, coughing up the water you swallowed. You hair was all over your face and you heard people laughing at you.

A hand reached out to help you and your saw it was Youngjae's. You grabbed it and he pulled you out carefully. He gave you back your glasses that fell off and you quickly put it on.

"...SERIOUSLY! YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH!" you heard Daehyun finish his shouting.

You breathed heavily, trying your best to catch your breath as B.A.P crowded around you with worried looks on their faces.

"Noona, gwenchana?" Zelo said both of his hands on the side of your face. You smiled weakly at him and nodded.

Daehyun sighed and looked at you with soft eyes before crouching down to your level.

He placed both of his arms under you and lifted you up easily.

"OPPA! WHY ARE YOU CARRYING HER!?!" Sunhwa whined behind you.

"SHE DESERVED THAT!" Hyosung agreed with her.

Daehyun gave you a smile before glaring at Secret, "Shut the hell up before I kick you and your plastic faces all the way where you belong. The Barbie doll company."

They burst into fake tears and used each other for comfort.

Daehyun turned back to you, "Let's get you new clothes, huh?"

You nodded, "I can walk, you know."

He started walking, "I know that." You furrowed your eyebrows at him and tried to not look too comfortable in his arms since people were still looking at you.

"I'm in room 331." you told him when you were on the floor level.

He nodded but went to a completely different direction. You gave him a confused look, "It's that way." You pointed behind him and he just nodded and kept going. You looked around and realized he was bringing you to his room, 'Er. Why are you taking me to your room?"

"You didn’t bring a swimsuit, right?" he asked. You nodded your head.

"Well I got you one." he said, kicking his door open.

"But I don’t wanna swim." you argued.

"What else are you going to do at a swimming pool then?" he argued back rummaging through his suitcase. You  sighed in defeat.

He took your hand and pulled you towards his bathroom and lightly pushed you inside before throwing you a towel and swimsuit, "Get changed and don’t argue with what I gave you." With that, he closed the door. You tilted your head at the door that he was just standing at in confusion. "What does he mean don’t argue.." Your eyes widened and you quickly looked down to what he gave you.

"YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR A TWO PIECE!" you shouted through the door.

"WEAR IT! PLEASE~" he shouted back, "FOR ME~"

"NO!"

"PLEASE~ I WONT LET YOU OUT~"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WONT LE-"

You heard something click on the door realized that the lock was outside.

"WHAT BATHROOM HAS A LOCK OUTSIDE OF IT?!"

"THIS ONE!"

You glared at the door where you guessed Daehyun would be on the other side.

"AISH!"

"JUST WEAR IT AND I'LL LET YOU OUT, OKAY?!"

You sighed and punched that door lightly where his head might've been and changed into the 2 piece.

After changing you called out to him, "Yah! Im finished."

He opened the door, revealing you in a black bikini, with your hair partially wet and messily tied up and your glasses still on.

He gave you a look before taking your glasses off and dropping your long hair to your shoulders.

He smiled and combed your hair with his hands, "That’s more like my bestfriend. Beautiful and y."

You glared at him before flicking his forehead and walking past him, "ert."

He turned to you, "AM NOT!"

"Yea. Yea. Whatever you say." you said before wrapping a towel around your bare shoulders.

"I'm killing you if I get any more attention than I already get. " you warned him.

He just smirked, "Don’t worry, I got it all under control."

You eyed him suspiciously before backing away a bit, "What the hell is going on in your mind?"

"Nothing~" he said before holding your hand and walking out of the room.

You were walking to the pool with Daehyun when someone suddenly called him from behind.

"Hey. Go ahead. I'll be right there." he said before running off.

You watched him go and continued walking while silently cursing your best friend, "Stupid ert making me wear such revealing clothing. Aish. I'm gonna kill that kid." You mumbled to yourself as you walked outside to the pool. All heads turned your way and gasped, but you were in your own little world of cursing that you didn’t notice the attention.

"AISH!" you cursed out loud and messing your hair up, making it look more attractive. You were walking to a random direction when  guys blocked your way. You stopped cursing for a bit to look up and you immediately looked down again and walked around them, not interested.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Not quite yet, y." a guy said as he grabbed your wrist. You glared at him, "Let go of me."

"Are you alone hottie?" another one said as he eyed you up and down. You shifted uncomfortably. The other one went behind you and took you're towel off your shoulders, "Mmh. Definitely a good body."

You snatched your arm from the guy's wrist and glared at him, "Leave me alone."

You started to walk away.

"So you are alone?" a guy asked. You turned to give him a glare when you saw him his lips and staring at your .

"Why don’t you hang out with us then?" he said, moving closer to you.

"Too bad. She's already with me. " a voice shouted.

You turned to the direction and saw your best friend glaring at the boys. He looked at you and smiled before standing beside you.

The guys eyed Daehyun with a smirk. "You? With her?"

Daehyun nodded.

"And just who are you to say that?" another asked.

"Me?" Daehyun smirked. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close, "I'm her boyfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And with that, he turned to you and pulled your face up to his and everyone watched with jaws on the floor as they saw the two of you kiss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Muwahahahaha! Cliff-hanger! :P Keke.

I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter!

GUESS WHAT!?! B.A.P IS WINNING FOR BEST NEW MALE ARTIST!!! YAY!! LOL. Kinda feel sorry for EXO. I've grown a liking to them. (Mostly Baekyun...)

And it's Chanyeol's birthday! HAPPY BIRHDAY YOU HAPPY VIRUS! :)

Okay. It's time for some B.A.P spamming! XD

Too much? ;)