That's Why I'm Your Best Friend

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 27: That's Why I'm Your Best Friend

 

In the middle of the night, you felt Daehyun stir in your arms. You opened your eyes and saw the sweat beads on his forehead. You shot up and started shaking him, "Oppa, Oppa! Wake up!"

He opened his eyes with a scream and started panting. He looked at you, "Jae. Jae, is that really you?" He held your shoulders and looked at you, tears coming out of his eyes. "Oppa. It's me. I'm right here. Whatever you saw, it was just a dream." He attacked you with a bear hug and you gladly hugged him back.

"Do you still remember why I was scared of thunder?" Daehyun asked you, after the both of your realized that it was impossible to sleep again.

You smiled, "Of course I do. It was the first day I met you, how could I forget?"

You heard him chuckle, "I don’t know what would've happened if you didn’t appear on that day."

 

FLASHBACK

 

"U-umma. M-mianhae. I-I I didn’t m-meant t-to." the five year old Daehyun apologised, his crying overcoming his words.

It was Saturday night and Daehyun was constantly getting hit by his parents because he couldn’t get the questions right. From a very young age, it became a normal thing for his parents to teach him things that even a teenager had trouble with and if he didn’t get it within the first try, he'd earn a bruise. His parents forced him to learn and learn so that one day, he'll be able to take over the company. But for the young Daehyun, it was too much for him to handle.

"WHY CANT YOU GET IT RIGHT!?" his dad yelled at him, hitting his belt on the table, producing a loud sound that made the child flinch.

"I-I I'll try h-harder.." his voice as low as a whisper.

"Get it right or you'll be sleeping outside." his mum warned him, writing another batch of questions for him.

She threw the book at his face, creating a long and deep cut on his face, "Every. Question. HAS. To be correct. ARASSEO!?"

He hid the pain in his bleeding cheek and nodded, taking the pencil in his shaking hands. Taking deep breath, he started solving the college level questions in front of him. Finishing after 2 minutes, he handed the book to his father, hoping that he didn’t get anything wrong. His father scanned the paper in  his hands and close his eyes momentarily while sighing before slapping his son with his belt. Hard. Daehyun yelped in pain.

"YOU'RE GETTING THE ORDER MIXED UP! THAT’S IT. OUT!" Daehyun's dad yelled pointing to the door.

"A-appa. P-Please.." he begged, tugging on his father's leg.

His father looked down at him annoyingly before he grabbed his arm harshly and dragged him to the door. He opened the door and threw his son out into the pouring rain.

"Stay out here until you get your stupid brain fixed! STUPID ING SON!"

With that he slammed the door shut, leaving the five year old in his pyjamas, shivering in the cold.

Then rain was getting him drenched, but his tears were beyond the amount of each rain drop. He shouldn’t be crying like this, he was used to this. But somehow, the pain gets to him every time. He hadn't smiled in a long time, unlike every other five year old in the world was. He got hurt, because of his parents, everyday, not receiving any love like a child should get. He was unloved and his parents cared more about the business more than they did about him. Even if he had amounts of maids and butlers around him, he felt alone. Helpless. Unwanted. Useless.

Even as a five year old, he knew about every pain that even an adult hadn't been through yet. He was scared. Scared of his own parents. Scared about making a small mistake and getting hit mercilessly. He understood more about the world than any could at such a young age, and he didn’t like it. He didn’t like how he understood that every thing he did he had a 50% chance that he'd get hurt. He didn’t like how he understood the hatred his parents had towards him and how he knew that he had a huge company to take care of. He hated it, but he had no idea how to stop it.

Curled up into a ball, he hides his head in his knees and hope that everything is just a dream. That his whole life that he had known was just one big nightmare. But sadly, for the child, it was reality. Out in the shivering cold, waterfalls of rain falling making everything a whole lot worse.

BOOM!

Daehyun flinched at the sound. He shuffled to the corner and hugged himself, closing his eyes tightly.

BOOM!

He was screaming and covering his ears. He wanted to call someone, but 'umma' and 'appa' felt like useless words to him. He just sat there, shivering, to the point of hyperventilation, and watching as the sounds of thunder crept to his bones and made him numb.

BOOM!

He stood up and ran as fast as he could. He wanted to get away from the thunder, his parents, the expectations. He wanted to leave it all behind. Without knowing, he was burning up and every started to spin around him.

SCREEEEEECH!

He turned to the noise to find two bright lights getting bigger and bigger, until everything went black.

 

 

 

The five year old you was in your parents' car, drawing pictures on the fogged windows.

"Umma! Look! I drew our family!" you cried happily, pointing to the window. Your mum turned her body slightly to look at what you were referring to and a smile crawled to her face.

"Wah. My little girl is amazing at drawing." you mum complimented. You beamed at your mums reaction and looked at your dad. He was having trouble driving through the dark and slippery road and his eyes were squinting slightly to try and sharpen his view. You didn’t notice though.

"Appa! Appa! Look! Umma said my drawing's good! What do you think?" you asked him, jumping around in your seat, anticipating his answer.

He smiled, still looking at the road and quickly glanced at the mirror.

 "Ooh~ It's pretty baby girl." he said, before directing his attention back to driving.

You frowned before mumbling, "Appa didn’t even look at it." Your parents heard and your mum turned around whilst your dad looked through the mirror to see your sulking face. He smiled, and since there wasn’t any cars anymore, he thought it would be fine to keep looking at you.

"APPA!" you shouted, pointing in front. Your dad quickly looked at what you were pointing to and stepped on the brakes, causing a loud screeching sound. You were staring in shock at each other. Scared that your dad might've just killed a kid. You recollected yourself faster than your parents and quickly unbuckled your seat belt before getting out of the car, not minding about the heavy rain. You ran to the front and gasped, your parents soon followed after and had the same reaction. You went to the boy and intended on shaking him but you felt his burning skin and you jerked your hand back. Your mum saw your reaction and put the back of her hand on the boy's forehead before she looked at your dad, "We need to go to the hospital. Now."

"The closest hospital here is at least 30 minutes." your dad stated, starting to pick up the boy. Your mum thought for a while.

"Lets just take him home then. We can at least lower his temperature." you mum decided, going back into the car. You followed your mum and buckled your seatbelt whilst your dad placed the boy next to you. After getting in the car, your dad started driving again. Through the ride, you felt the boys head on your shoulder and you felt his burning skin again. He started shaking and you quickly put an arm around him. His eyebrows furrowed before he stopped shaking and leaned closer to you.

 

When you got to your house, your mum dove for the keys in her bag and opened the door. You parents ignored the bowing of your maids and dashed up the stairs, you running as fast as you can with your legs. They brought him to an extra room and placed him gently on the bed. You mum quickly grabbed a face towel and a bowl of water before she started wiping his arms and legs, getting rid of the heat. You watched closely as you started to noticed the cut on his face as well as the faint wounds on his body.

When your mum got to his face she gasped, "Omo. He has a deep cut."

She turned his head to the side to get a good look and noticed it must've been just recently since the blood was still drying up. She softened at the sight of the kid and gently wiped his face when she got to the cut. After she finished, she folded he towel and placed it on his forehead. You touched his hand and felt relieved to know that he was starting to cool down.

"Is he going to be fine umma?" you asked her. She smiled at you before nodding and leaving the room. You walked to the door and glanced back at the boy, "Get well soon."

 

 

Daehyun woke up feeling a bit dizzy. He looked around the unfamiliar face before he heard a faint voice out side the door.

"Should he be awake?" he heard a voice say.

"Probably" he heard another voice say, louder than the previous one. He realized that they were getting closer to him and he was scared who 'they' were.

The door opened, revealing a little girl and a woman holding a tray of food.

"Oh. You're awake." the woman said, moving closer to Daehyun and placing the tray on the bedside table. She placed a hand on his forehead to check his temperature and Daehyun jerked back at the closeness of the woman before he looked at the little girl who was smiling beside his bed.

"What's your name? I'm Hyun Jae." you said beaming at him.

Daehyun looked at the two girl to see if he could trust them. Your mum noticed this, "Don’t worry. We are not going to hurt you. You fainted on the road and you were burning up so we brought you home."

Daehyun nodded hesitantly, "T-thank you." He bowed slightly.

Your mum smiled, "What's your name sweetie?"

Daehyun stared at your mum, surprised by her kindness before saying, "D-Daehyun"

You sat on the bed and cheerfully said, "Annyeong Daehyun! Lets be friends, okay?"

Daehyun blinked, "F-friends?" You nodded and gave him a wide smile.

The ringing of your mum's phone caught all your attention.

"Oh. I've got to take this call sweetie. I'll get a maid to feed him." she said, halfway out the door.

"I'll do it instead!" you shouted to her before you saw her nod.

You sat on the bed, facing him and grabbed the bowl beside the bed. Daehyun just looked as you scooped food in the spoon and brought it up to his mouth.

"Aah~" you said, telling him to open his mouth. He ate the food, "I c-can do it myself"

He attempted to get the spoon from your hand but you moved it away before he could, "Ah. Ah. Ah. You might be still weak."

He frowned and you noticed the cut on his face again. You put the spoon down along with the bowl and leaned closer to him before you lightly touched the cut with your thumb. He slightly flinched and you jerked back you hand, seeing pain. You looked at him and noticed how close you were. You smiled at him before you decided to lean back.

BOOM!

Daehyun heard it and he quickly hugged your neck, frightened. You blinked at his sudden action and you heard him crying a bit, "What's wrong?"

BOOM!

He heard the thunder again and he hugged you tighter and started shaking in fear, mumbling words.

"Are you scared of thunder?" you asked him as you pulled away. He nodded, tears coming out. You silently gasped before you hugged him again, "It'll be fine. I'll be here, okay?"

He nodded, "Thank you."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

By the time the two of you finished reminiscing the past, both of you were already half asleep.

"Really. Thank you for being here…." Daehyun trailed off.

 

 

 

Morning soon came and the sunlight slapped both you and Daehyun in the face.

"Urgh. Stupid sun." you whined, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at the window.

"Hey! I was using that pillow!" Daehyun whined. You looked at him, eyes half open and shrugged, "Just go and get it." You laid back in bed and snuggled in the covers. Daehyun frowned at you as he went to get the pillow lazily. He looked at your peaceful figure and smiled before it got replaced with a smirk. He tiptoed to you and straddled you before he hit you with the pillow. You jolted awake and saw your best friend looking at you with a playful smile. You saw the pillow in his hand and he started hitting you with it. "Stop it!" you shouted, shielding yourself with your arms. He stopped for a while and you looked at him while he looked at you blankly, "Nope."

He started hitting you again and you heard him laughing. You kicked the pillow out of his hands and it landed on the floor. You smirked triumphantly.

"Ha! Nothing to hit me with. Now ge-" you got cut off by your own laughter.

"O-Oppa! Stop-Stop ti-tickling m-me!" you said between your laughs. He wouldn’t stop and you started hitting him, "AISH! JUNG DAEHYUN!"

You pushed him off of you and he landed on the floor with a painful groan. Your eyes widened and you remembered how he got hurt yesterday. "Oppa, gwenchana?"

You sat next him and saw his pain filled expressions. You were about to hug him when he grabbed the pillow behind him and smacked you in the head with it.

"Pabo. Falling for my acting." he smirked playfully and stood up.

You just sat there blinking at the empty floor where Daehyun had just been. You recollected yourself and looked at Daehyun, "YAH! I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY GOT HURT JUST NOW!"

You looked at you and simply said, "Called acting babe."

You scowled at him.

"I'm borrowing your clothes." he said, grabbing a large t-shirt from your luggage.

"They fit you anyway." you answered. He went into the bathroom and you heard the water running. You sighed as you looked at the mess the two of you made before you started fixing it up.

He came out of the shower, wearing your top and baggy pants. He looked at you and pointed at the pants he was wearing, "Why do you have such big clothes? Aren't you supposed to be a girl?"

You saw him stick his tongue out playfully and you scowled at him, "I don’t like wearing skirts and tight clothes. I feel and claustrophobic." You slightly shuddered at the thought.

You grabbed an oversized t-shirt and jeans and went into the bathroom, "I' m taking a shower. Fix the rest of the mess there."

He nodded and looked around the room and saw it was completely spotless. "What mess?" he mumbled, scratching his head confusedly.

 

 

"Kaja!" he said, taking your hand as you made your way down to the rest of the students. The teachers reserved every students breakfast and arranged it so that all the students could together. When you got closer to the students, he dropped your hand knowing that you didn’t need more attention than you got last night. You frowned slightly at the loss of his warm hand but quickly started scanning the restaurant for any sign of B.A.P

You saw a crowd of girls around a table and you didn’t even have to question if it was them. You and Daehyun went closer and heard the girls.

-Oppa. Gwenchana?-

-Oppa. I'll feed you.-

-Oppa. Does it hurt?-

-Do you want me to treat you?-

-Do you need water?-

They were saying things all at the same time and you only understood a few. You saw B.A.P flinching and cringing at the sight of the girls touching and trying to act cute in front of them. You chuckled.

"NOONA!" you heard the maknae shout. You looked up and as expected, glares were directed straight at you. You kinda grew immune to it though and you smiled at Zelo.

"Hyung, Jae, sit down." Youngjae said, motioning to the two empty seats. The both of you nodded but Daehyun got dragged by another girl and sat him down in his seat while she took yours. You didn’t want to be rude so you kept quiet.

"What are you doing?" Daehyun asked the girl, getting out of her grip.

"Oppa called us." she said, pointing to Youngjae. They blinked at her and looked at you who had a confused look on your face.

"They called me and Jae. Is your name Jae?" he asked rudely. She nodded, "Oppa~ My friends call me Jae~" she answered, batting her eyelashes.

-We do?-

-But her name's Mi Cha-

You heard a few girls say and apparently Daehyun heard as well. He smirked, "Your name isnt Jae. It's not even close to it. Mi Cha." he emphasized her name. The girl brightened, "Oppa knows my name?"

Daehyun gave her a smile that seemed real to anyone else but you, "Nope. I just heard it." His smile disappeared as it got replaced with a cold glare, "Now get off Jae's chair before I push you off."

The girl flinched and scrambled out of the chair to the comfort of his friends. Daehyun looked at you and softened automatically, "Come here  Jae~"

The glares tripled and you gulped before sitting down next to him. You heard the girls scoff before they walked away. You exhaled loudly, glad they gave you the space to breathe.

Himchan chuckled after he saw what you did, "Good morning baby~"

You looked at him, not even effected by his erted ways since you thought it was his nature, "Good morning oppa."

You looked at the rest of B.A.P as they ate, they, again, had cuts and bruises all over them. This time, you knew it was your fault. "Mianhae oppa. Your hurt because of me." they looked up from their food and you had a good look of their faces.

"Zelo…" you gasped as you saw the cut in the side of his face. He smiled, "It's okay noona. I'm strong!" You slightly smiled but couldn’t help but feel guilty. You looked at the others and flinched. They had bruises on the side of their lips and you could clearly see the pain they felt as they moved their bodies.

"Aish. I'm an idiot." Daehyun mumbled, "Mian. I didn’t mean to drag you guys into this."

You all looked at Daehyun.

"It's okay Daehyun. None of us got killed." Yongguk said as he pat Daehyun's back. Daehyun looked at his hyung and gave him a small smile.

"By the way, I didn’t know my baby could fight like that." Himchan stated as he chewed on his food. All attention was back on you. "Yea. Why didn’t you tell us you could fight?" Jongup asked.

"Er.. I never really liked fighting. And I've always...uh...used it for defence. Yea. For defence." you answered, sounding unsure. The boy looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"But noona was cool back there!" Zelo exclaimed.

"Really? I actually haven't seen her fight and I was too scared to pay attention to anything last night." Daehyun said, smiling sheepishly.

"Mmh. She was amazing. She threw Wooyoung across the place without mercy and beat the rest down without breaking a sweat." Jongup said, imitating the moves.

"She did that?" Daehyun said, eyes widened.

"She even swore and I have never seen her so angry before." Yongguk added.

Daehyun looked at you and slung an arm around your neck, "That’s my girl!"

You squirmed out of his grip and slapped his arm lightly, "What did you think I'd do? Watch them kill you?"

"Aw~ My best friend cares about me~" he cooed. "Oh, shutup." you said playfully.

"Oh. Your food is here." Youngjae said referring to the waitress that was coming your way.

"Our food?" you and Daehyun said, simultaneously.

"Yep. We ordered for you." Himchan said as a plate was placed in front of you. You smiled, "Thank you."

You looked at the food and your smile turned upside down. It was an American-styled breakfast consisting of eggs, toast and bacon. B.A.P noticed this.

"Yah. Whats wrong?" Daehyun asked you.

You looked up at him, snapping out of your thoughts, " Huh?...Ah.. Ani.. Im fine."

Daehyun didn’t believe you, but he knew if you wanted to tell him, you would tell him.

You slowly started eating, leaving the bacon last as you poked it with a sad face. Daehyun saw and he sighed silently. He knew something was wrong with you but he didn’t want to ask. Instead, he decided to make you happier, "Yah. Stop playing with your food missy."

You looked up and your best friend and jokingly scowled at him forgetting about what you were thinking, "I'm not playing." you argued before you poked the bacon and stuffed it in your mouth, "See?"

Daehyun chuckled and poked your food filled cheeks, "You look like a hamster."

You frowned and chewed the bacon angrily.

"Aish. I swear you guys are dating." Himchan exclaimed. The others nodded in agreement.

"Tch. I'm never dating this hamster." Daehyun said, pointing at you. You frowned.

"@#$%jsnsfnxzy&*^&^%$5uwj^%Y4567yhbv^&Yuhgr5^&*Yuhg" you cried, the food, blocking the understanding of the boys.

Daehyun burst into laughter, "She cant even talk."

You hit him. Hard.

"OW! Aish lady! You hit hard." Daehyun cried, rubbing his arm.

 

 

 

Two weeks passed and everyone was back at school. It was lunchtime and B.A.P wasn’t here. Again.

"Aish. Did those pabos always ditch school?" you asked Shin Woo as you were eating.

"I'm not sure. I barely saw them around. If they weren't here during lunch, then they would've ditched or fought." Shin Woo answered.

"Those boys really." you mumbled.

When the two of you were almost finished, you looked at each other and smirked. You looked at the bin and so did he.

"One, two, three." you both said before you gulfed the contents of the plate into your mouths and scrambling up to run to the bin. Shin Woo, who hadn't finished his coke yet was drinking it while running and you, who was still scooping the last of your food and into your mouth, wasn’t looking where you were going.

What the both of you didn’t know is that someone was throwing their rubbish into the bin and you collided with her, causing Shin Woo's drink to spill on her white tank top.

"URGH!" she yelled as she felt the stickiness on her skin. Both you and Shin Woo's eyes widened at the sound of that voice. Hyosung…

"YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" she yelled, yet again catching the attention of the students.

"Uh...Mianhae. I wasn’t looking where I was going. Mianhae." Shin Woo apologised, even though the girl was a brat, he knew it was his fault.

"Mianhae?! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY!?" she cried, "LOOK! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD A FULL BODY MAKEOVER AND , IT DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN DO THIS!" She moved closer to him, ready to slap him in the face.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Saved by the bell.

"Im sorry again." he bowed slightly before taking your hand and leaving the cafeteria.

"URGH!" was the last thing you heard come out of Hyosung's mouth before the chatter of the students in the hallways blocked her voice.

The rest of Secret came to comfort their friend as she fumed.

"I'm going to kill that bastard…" she angrily said as she looked at the doors of the cafeteria where the two of you walked out.

 

 

 

 

"Ah~ That was an easy fight." Yongguk said as he swung his arms around.

"I know right. They didn’t even hit us. One even crawled up into a ball and cried." Himchan added.

"So much for the title gangsters." Youngjae chuckled.

"Hyung. Why are you so quiet?" Zelo asked Daehyun who was in his own world.

'I feel like im forgetting something…" Daehyun said, titling his head in confusion.

"Um..Okay?" Zelo said, not knowing how to answer to that.

Daehyun bit his lip. What am I forgetting?

 

 

Daehyun arrived at school along with B.A.P, still trying to figure out what he forgot.

"Aish. Daehyun, stop thinking so much." Himchan told him.

"I cant help it. I feel like its something important." he argued scratching his head in frustration.

"Wait. What's the date today?" Daehyun suddenly asked. His friend looked at him as if he was crazy.

"And you want to know...why?" Jongup asked.

"Aish. Just answer the question." Daehyun said impatiently.

"Um...Tuesday the…22nd." Youngjae said. Daehyun's eyes widened.

". It's the day." he cursed to himself.

"Wait. What the hell are you on about?" Himchan asked confusedly.

"I'll tell you later. I need to buy things first." Daehyun said before he ran out of the gates.

"YAH! DAEHYUN!" Yongguk called, but he was already out of sight.

"What is wrong with that boy these days..." Youngjae mumbled before they all started walking to class.

 

You were NOT feeling good at all today. Everything seemed to go wrong and you got annoyed at everything you did wrong. You stormed to school with a frown on your face and your hair in a mess. You had no idea what was wrong with you. The stares and glares were the same but you couldn’t care less right now. You could break metal in half right now.

You pulled your chair out of the table, creating a loud sound and sat down with an annoyed look on your face. You sighed and closed your eyes to calm yourself down. You felt a flick on your forehead.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" you shouted at Shin Woo. He gave you a surprised look and you softened.

"I'm sorry. I just...dont know why I'm like this." you apologised, rubbing your temples.

He nodded, "It's fine. Your probably just having a bad day." He pat your shoulder, comforting you.

 

It was the lesson before recess and your head was starting to hurt.

"Yah. Gwenchana?" Shin Woo whispered. You nodded, holding your head.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

"Urgh." you groaned. That just worsened the pain in your head.

The teacher dismissed the students and left. You groaned again and banged your head on the table.

"Yah. Noona. Lets go." Shin Woo tried to joke but you just gave him a glare.

"Heh…" he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "Maybe you need fresh air. Lets go outside."

You rolled your eyes but followed him, unwillingly. You were walking through the crowded hallway, following Shin Woo when he was suddenly pulled away from your sight. You jerked your head in every direction, trying to see where he went when 2 pairs of arms grabbed yours.

"YAH! LET GO OF ME!" you shouted. You stopped struggling when you saw Shin Woo. With Secret. Who was grabbing him by the neck, slammed against the locker.

"I never got my revenge yesterday…" Hyosung started, choking Shin Woo slightly.

"Let go of him!" you cried. Hyosung's attention turned to you, "Ooh~ B.A.P's slave. Your such a . Well, sorry girl, the big boys aren't letting you go." She pointed behind you. You turned around and saw two guys in black suits. They were the ones holding you back. You noticed the crowd forming around you.

"Now…" you heard her say, "Back to this bastard here."

She grabbed his hair and twirled it around her finger before jerking it back, making him hit his head on the locker. He groaned in pain. She smirked and clicked her fingers. Another two guys came along wearing the exact attire that they were wearing. They headed towards Shin Woo's direction and Hyosung let go of his neck. He gasped for air before the two brought him back up and punched him in the face. Your eyes widened, "YAH!"

"Shutup . No one wants to hear your comments." Sunhwa told you.

You sharpened your eyes at her angrily before turning back to Shin Woo. They punched him again in the face and you flinched, "I told you to let go of him!" You struggled out of the men's grip but you couldn’t seem to get out. They kept hitting him and your blood started boiling.

"I SAID LET GO OF HIM!" all attention was directed to you as they saw you easily beat up the people that held you back.

-She can fight?-

-She's good-

-She just beat them up!-

You heard the crowd say. You were about to walk towards Secret when a hand grabbed your wrist.

"Jae. No, you know what you can do." you heard Yongguk's voice. You turned around and gave him a glare before pushing him  away. "Let go of me." you coldly said. B.A.P's eyes widened. They had never seen you act like this to them.

You directed your glare back to Secret and moved towards them. You hit both of the men's neck and they fell unconscious. You grabbed Hyosung and slammed her harshly on the lockers, "I warned you. I'm not having a good day today. The worst time to piss me off." You shot her angry glares as you grabbed her hair, watching her wince in pain.

"Jae. Enough." Youngjae said, grabbing your arm. You pushed him off, eyes still on your prey.

"Let go of her!" you heard Jieun say as you felt your hair being pulled. You grabbed her arm without looking and threw it off your hair. "Sorry. But your friend here needs her brain fixed," you smirked, "I just wanna help her with it." You raised your hand, preparing to hit her in the face as you watch her close her eyes. Swinging it down fast it was only inches away from her face when someone grabs your fist. You turned your head to the person and you felt calmer.

"Omo. Oppa! You saved me!" Hyosung beamed at your best friend. Daehyun glared at her, "I'm only doing this so she doesn’t become a murderer." He looked back at you.

He opened your fist, and locked your fingers together, smiling at you.

"It's fine now. Let's go." Daehyun's voice comforted you and you release Hyosung from your grip.

"Oppa! She tried to hurt me!" Hyosung whined and her friends nod their heads, following their leader. "SEE!" she pointed at her messed up hair, trying to show evidence. Daehyun smirked at her, "I don’t see a difference."

Daehyun held your hand and told B.A.P to get Shin Woo before pulling you to the empty garden.

"Pabo~" he teased as he pushed your head back lightly with his finger. You looked at him, "Not my fault I was having a bad morning."

He chuckled, "That’s why you’re an idiot. You don’t know why."

You furrowed your eyebrows at his statement, "Huh?"

"Tell me what the date is today." he said, making you guess yourself.

"Aye~  Oppa, just tell me." you whined, too lazy to think.

"What date is it today." he said firmly.

You rolled your eyes before trying to remember what date it is, "It's Monday. No. Tuesday, the 22nd?" you asked him. He gave you a look that said do-you-remember-now?

You tilted your head before you remembered making your eyes widen.

"CRAP!" you cursed, "It's my first day!" You started pacing around grabbing your hair in frustration, "WHY DID I FORGET?! URGH! IM DEAD! IM DEAD! DEAAA-" you stopped when you saw what Daehyun was holding. You coughed awkwardly and blushed in embarrassment.

"Aigoo~ My best friend is embarrassed. Don’t worry. I'm your best friend. I'm supposed to do this kind of stuff. I did it when we were young anyway." he shrugged and threw the, *cough* pad at you.

"Eh~ It's still embarrassing though." you scratched your head, "How did you remember after all these years anyway?"

"Yah. Best friend. I'm not named that for nothing babe." he bragged.

"Pabo." you mumbled before the cramps kicked in, "Ah…."

"Cramps?" he asked you as if it was nothing for a guy. You nodded, holding your stomach.

"Quickly change and come back out." he said.

"But class-" "We're just skipping one lesson today. Chillax my little nerd." he cut you off.

You pouted before heading to the bathroom. You came back out, holding your stomach and feeling weak as ever.

"Ah...It hurts." you said, crouching down in pain. Daehyun came over and pulled you on the bench.

"Here. Drink this." he held out a cup of ginger tea and you looked at him, surprised.

"Hey. I skipped my morning classes just to get this stuff. You always had the worst of cramps. And boy you were cranky." he said, passing you the cup. You smiled and drank the tea.

"This is why I love you." you beamed at him after finished drinking.

"Here," he handed you a hot pack. You gladly took it and sighed in relief as you put it on.

"Banana!~" he cooed, holding out a banana. You furrowed your eyebrows, "How much stuff did you bring?" He shrugged, "Not much."

He peeled the skin off and put it to your mouth, "Aah~" You bit it a smile appeared on your face.

"You'd be a good boyfriend in the future." you told him, "But for now, stick with your best friend, arasseo?" He chuckled, "I dunno. Depends if a pretty girl asks me out." he said jokingly.

"Tch. That’s if and pretty girl does ask you out." you joked back. "YAH!"

"What? It's the truth mmmpf." your voice got muffled when he stuffed the banana into your mouth.

"Shut up and eat. We're exercising after this. SIT UPS!" he said cheerfully as you groaned through your banana.

"Shireo oppa!" you whined after chewing the banana.

"Aish. You need to. Come on!" he said, grabbing your hand and dragging you to the grassed area. He sat you down on the floor as he went back to the bench. He came back with a bottle of water in his hands, "You need a lot of water too!" You groaned, "Isn't this too much? You've used every method possible!"

"Nope. Now sit ups. "He lightly pushed you back and held your feet and you started doing sit ups.

 

 

"…251. 252. 253. 254. 255." he counted before you slumped to the floor.

"Oppa. This is boring." you said. You hated doing sit ups even though it was pretty easy for you to do.

"Ani. You haven't even started sweating yet." he argued, urging you.

"EH! SHIREO!" you whined and grabbed the water bottle and chugged the whole thing down.

"There. I drank the water. Now can I just rest?" you asked him wiping your lips with the back of your hand. He smiled, "Okay. We'll go back to class after this, right?" You nodded.

"Lie down" he told you, patting his thighs. You smiled and dropped down and rested your head on his thighs.

"Still getting cramps?" he asked, rubbing your stomach a bit. You nodded, "Only a bit though. Thank you."

He reached behind him and turned back to you with a heat pad. He placed it on your stomach and pat it lightly, "Make the pain go away, please. I don’t want my best friend to hurt."

You laughed at his childishness.

"What? It might work!" he said, moving the hair off your face as he traced the rim of your glasses.

You looked at him, "Thank you oppa. I might've killed Hyosung if you didn’t show up."

He chuckled, "I know. Your temper's quicker when it your time of the month. That’s why I ran back as fast as I could. I thought you would've killed someone already."

You giggled but pouted after, "I was mean to B.A.P oppas…"

"You were?" he chuckled lightly, "Don’t worry. They'll understand. I'm the only person, excluding your parents that can calm you down when you have it."

"Aish. Bragger." you pushed his cheek lightly. He laughed, "I learnt it from you."

"Bwoh?!" you cried. "Joking!!" he gave you an eye smile.

"Aigoo. You and your eye smiles. I'm still better then you at it!" you bragged.

"Tch. Show me then." he challenged.

You looked at him and gave him your eye smile.

"Ah! So cute!" he pinched your cheeks. You slapped his hands away, "Told ya."

"Arasseo. Arasseo. I loose." he raised his hand in surrender, "My best friend is too cute."

You both laughed and without realising it, your conversation lasted until lunchtime.

 

"YAH! WE MISSED MORE CLASSES THAN WE THOUGHT!"

"AISH! YOU AND YOUR NERDINESS!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OH MY FREAKING GOSH

That was the longest chapter i have ever written. :/

Anyway, im sorry for not being able to update. My mum took my laptop charger away from me so all i had was a dead laptop. I made it longer for you guys, so please forgive me!

B.A.P won best rookie award!~ YAY!~ Finally they get what they deserve! Jelo cried... :'( Aw. It's okay baby! :P

 

Here's B.A.P for you guys!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3