Concealer

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 14: Concealer

 

"AJUSSHI?!?"

There in front of you, was no other than, Lee Shin Woo. The Lee Shin Woo that was...smiling.

"Annyeong, noona~" he happily greeted.

You blinked, rubbed your eyes, tilted your head and hit the side of it to see if something was inside that was making you hear things.

"Did you run away from the mental hospital?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

You stop what you're doing and look at him. It was real. He greeted you first and he was smiling for longer that 3 seconds.

"Is it really you?" you still cannot believe it was him.

"Yah!" he flicked your forehead, "Have i changed that much?"

You sighed in relief. "You really are him. No one else would flick my forehead."

He lightly punched your temple. "Babo."

You gave him a mocking face and laughed.

-Do they know each other?-

-Why is the nerd talking to the new student?-

-Why is she so touchy with him?! urgh!-

-You think they're dating?-

The both of you tried your best to hold in your laughter but in the end it didnt work

Both of your laughs echoed in the room and the confused looks on the peoples faces around didnt help you calm down.

A girl suddenly strutted to Shin Woo. You looked at her, raising an eyebrow. Sheesh. Her heels are longer than her skirt.

She leaned towards Shin Woo, her elbows resting on his desk, and batted her eyelashes a few times. Shin Woo furrowed his eyebrows at her, but she ignored.

"Hey...Im Hyemi," she said, trying, and failing, to use a seductive voice, "Do you wanna sit with me today? Hanging out with a nerd on the first day is not good for someone as hot as you."

You swore you just baby barfed. Not because of how she insulted you, but because of what voice she used to say it. You saw him slightly shudder and you cover your giggles. Hyemi looked at you, disgusted, but smirked and turned back to him.

Her finger trailed down his cheek, down to the collar of his shirt, her sharp nail leaving a white mark on his cheek. "Come on..." she moved closer to his ear, "you wont regret it..."

You restrained yourself from barfing out your breakfst and shuddered instead. You look at Shin Woo and he was doing the same thing.

"So...Whats your name, babe?" she asked looking into his eyes. You jerked you head back a bit. Babe? Ick.

"Shin Woo." he replied without and expression on his face.

"Shin Woo...Shin Woo....Where have i heard that name before?" She tiltled her head.

"Maybe cause the person you are talking isnt new you two-faced beep..." you mumbled to yourself so that Shin Woo was the only one that heard. He smiled.

The girls started squealing seeing his now famous smile.

"So, is that a yes?" Hyemi said, reaching out for his hand.

He quickly moved his hand and held yours. Hyemi gasped and shot you a glare.

"Um. Its a no. Ive already got a friend." he said with a smile.

"But she's not good for your reputation! Do you want to be known as the nerds friend on you first day?!" she yelled.

"Yes. If the nerd is her." he replied without hesitating, earning another round of gasps, "And it isnt even my first day. I've been going to this school for almost 3 years now."

"BWOH!?" the class shouted.

He blinked innocently making you giggle. "Im Lee Shin Woo. But you probably know me as cold heart." he said, showing a brighter smile than before.

You could almost hear the sound of their jaws dropping to the floor as he said that sentence. You lightly punched his arm and chickled. "Look what you did to them."

You moved closer to him and whispered, "Guess they will need to have plastic surgery again~" You both laughed.

"Are you r-really THAT Shin Woo?" Hyemi asked, still shocked.

He nodded with a smile.

"Oh my god....Thats...Thats not possible." she argued with herself as she walked back to her table.

-Is he really cold heart?-

-Omo. I never knew he would be that hot with a smile on.-

-I cant believe it.-

-IM.POS.SIBLE-

The bell suddenly rang and the girls hesitated first but soon left to be in their classes.

The teacher came in and you all stood up. That when you noticed you and Shin Woo were still holding hands.

You look down and chuckle. You nudge his sides with your elbow causing him to jump a little. You laugh since the teacher turned around, thinking he heard something.

He just looked around innocently and when the teacher face the board again he gave you a WHAT?! look.

You jerk your head to your entwined hands and he followed your gaze and looked back up at you.

You raised an eyebrow and he smirked. Wait. What?

"A little skinship doesnt hurt..." he mocked you. You start to quietly laugh, remembering the incident.

You both continued to hold hands when he finally realized that writing with his left isnt as easy as he though it would. You giggle at his failure and continued to write down notes.

 

Soon, it was lunchtime. You packed up your things from the last class you had and noticed that you really needed to pee.

"Lets go?" he asked motioning towards the door.

"Mmmh. But i need to go to the toilet first. Go ahead. Ill be right there." you answered.

He nodded.

"Dont get squashed by girls!" you shouted at him before he went out the door.

He laughed and stuck his tongue out at you.

You walked the other way, in the direction of the toilets.

Went you walked out of the cubicle, 3 girls got out at the same time with glares that looked straight at you from the mirror.

Oh, God. I have a feeling this isnt good.

The one in the centre grabbed your wrist and pulled it so you faced them. She leaned in. "Hyun Jae, right?" she devishly asked. You nodded.

SMACK!

The pain rushed to your cheeks in less that a millisecond. You felt it getting red and you quickly touched it with your hand.

You looked back at them and they smirked.

"You knew he was hot in the first place, didnt you? You wanted him all for yourself, so you made him hide his looks. So now he only likes you and will only come to you." The girl in the centre said, venom in her voice.

"Wha-" was all you could say before she punched you the face, making you fall into the floor and you glasses fling off your face.

Your lip cracked and you felt blood oozing out of it. Wow. They punch pretty hard for girls in heels.

One of them grabbed your collar and pulled it upwards. Your hair was covering your eyes, so it was hard to see who it was. "I cant believe he would want to hang out with a nerd like you." you heard her say.

Then came a pain in your stomach. They just kicked you. You coughed, trying to breathe from the hit.

Aish. I wanna kill these girls! Relax Jae. Relax. Violence isnt the answer. You wouldnt know what you could do to them if you loose your temper. You told yourself.

A hand grabbed the hair at the back of your head and pulled it back, making you look up.

"If you ever, say a word about this to anyone...There's not just us who can do this to you." she let go of your hair and you heard a clang on the floor. They left the toilets and you looked at what made the noise. It was concealer.

Tch. Kind enough to give me something to hide my bruis, huh? You thought sarcastically.

You stood up and walked yourself to the mirror. Blood was coming out from the corner of your mouth and you wiped it away with the back of your hand, used to the sting it brought you.

This is nothing to what i've been through. It'll be fine, Jae. You thought.

You covered your bruises and wounds with the concealer and you were soon finished. You grabbed your glasses that were on the floor. They're not broken.

You headed out the toilet doors and walked to the cafe. You open the doors and your eyes immediately scan for Shin Woo. You couldnt see him anywhere.

There were two tables that were filled with squealing girls. One was in the middle, which was pretty obvious that it was B.A.P and there was one at the corner of the cafeteria.

The corner where we usually sit... Omg. I am so stupid for not realizing that sooner. You faceplamed yourself and soon regretted after you felt the slight pain form your wounds.

You walk towards the food line and wait. You suddenly hear someone call out your name.

You look in the direction and see a hand in the sea of girls. Ajusshi....

You went over to him and waited until the girls let go of him.

"Um...You girls should eat your lunch now, okay?" He said, making up an excuse for them to leave him alone, but soon was useless since he gave them his killer smile.

You facepalmed your self from his stupid action but you winced from the pain you got by hitting you bruise. Urgh. I did it again...

The girls left after a few minutes and you finally notice the extra tray of food next to Shin Woo's.

"Wah. Gomawo ajusshi~" you exclaimed, looking at the food.

He chuckled. "What took you so long?"

You stiffen slightly but he didnt notice. "Umm..." you started trying to sound awkward, "Its..uh.. a girls thing..." You finished by looking down, pulling off the perfect act. He blushed and continued eating. "Uh...Okay..." he awkwardly said.

You smiled inside but you kept it hidden with a poker face. Thank God im pretty good in acting.

You were into such a conversation with Shin Woo that you ddint notice that rice was on your face.

"Yah. You eat like a pig." he teased. You looked up, "wha?"

He stood up and brushed the rice off with his thumb causing some concealer come off. His eyes widened seeing a purple bruise there.

You looked at him curious before realizing what he wouldve just seen.

You smiled sheepishly at him and he stood up. You were telling him to sit back down and he gave you a look. But you assured him that you were fine and that it was nothing. He slowly sat back down,"It's my fault, isnt it?"

You shook your head. "Nah. I just didnt fight back." you said punching the air once again.

He still had a sad look on his face. "Yah. Ajussi~ Hurry up and eat~ Pwease~" you did aegyo on him. No one and i mean no one could resist your full powered aegyo.

He looked at you once quickly and his eyes somehow get drawn back to your pouting face. "Aw~ So cute!~" he pinched your cheeks and you smiled after seeing him happy again. You even forgot about the bruise that was right where he pinched it.

"God, im not used to seeing you cold or not smiling anymore." you said as you shook your head. He just laughed and pinched your cheeks again. HARD.

"OW. OW. OW!" you yelped in pain. He let go of your cheeks as you rub it, trying to get rid of the sting.

The bell rang and everyone goes back to their classes. You see Shin Woo smiling as he walked next to you.

Woah. You really have changed. Its a good thing your warm side finally showed or else i would be sad not being able to see that smile of yours.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry if its bad. I did the last bit half asleep fo forgive me! Thanks for subscribing and commenting everyone! <3

KYAAAA!~ DAEHYUN!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

Dedicated to fudgecaeke22512

Dedicated to ilovesweetpotatohoya