Nothing...

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 15: Nothing...

 

Whilst covering your bruise with concealer in the toilets, the last beg rang, indicating the end of school.

You headed back to your classroom, getting a few glares from girls coming out. You menally raised your hand in defence.

When you walked in the class room, you see your desk, which was now clean, and you see Shin Woo, gently placing his stuff in his bag.

You were about to walk over when he grabbed your bag, along with his, and walked over.

"Homework is Page 62, questions 1 to 20," he said as he handed you your bag.

You gave him a smile, "Thanks. You even helped me pack up."

He smiled back, "Its okay. Lets go?" he said, as he motioned you his elbow.

You chuckled and gladly followed, linking your arms with his.

When you reach the gates, he takes his arm away from you and bows, playfully.

You lightly hit his back, "Yah. What are you doing?"

He ignores your question and said, in an English accent, "It has been an honour to serve you my lady."

You chuckle and decide to go along with it, "Of course it would. You may go." you flicked your hand towards the other way.

"I appreciate your kindness," he turns around with his arm lightly wrapped around the front of his stomach and walks away with such a straight back, it looks like it hurts.

"Ah! That hurts!" he cried, loosing his act.

You laugh and go over to him who was now holding his back in pain.

"You really are an ajusshi!" you teased.

He hesitated before he jerked his back to the right position and sighed in comfort.

"I am not an ajusshi!" with the he crossed his arm cutely and stomped his feet.

"Wow. Ajusshi has a cute side." you said.

He turns back to you and sticks his tongue out you just gave him a little wave.

"BYE BYE AJUSSHI!" you exclaimed.

He gave you a little wave and continued walking, silently thinking. 

I'm sorry if you got hurt cause of me Jae... Next time, I'll be there to protect you...I promise...

 

"Ah~" you sighed. The cool breeze around you kept your mood up and you were practically skipping home.

Suddenly a familiar breeze passed you and a shiver ran down your spine.

Uh oh. I have a bad feeling about this...

You jerked your head in every direction, checking what was it that made you shiver.

You gulped as you found nothing out of the unusual.

You slowly turned back to the front and walked quicker than you usually would. You heard a faint sound of footsteps.

Your eyes widened and you swallowed.

You jerk your head to where the sound of the footsteps were only to find an empty street.

You shake your head, trying to get rid of the creepy vibe around you. You walked, waiting to see if the footsteps could be heard again.

Nothing....

You take a deep breath and you were about to sigh when a hand suddenly covers your mouth.

You make a muffled cry and try to get out of the persons grip.

Moving your head in different directions to get his hand out of your mouth and flailing your arms in different directions to hit the person.

You were about to fight him for real when someone grabs your hand and whirls you around to face him/her.

Your heart jumps out of your throat, runs around and come back to its place.

It was only B.A.P

Freaking only B.A.P

You inhale deeply before...

"YOU GUYS SCARED THE FREAKING SOUL OUT OF MY BODY AND MADE IT FLY ALL THE WAY TO RUSSIA!!!" you yelled.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down. We-" Daehyun started, but you cut him off.

"CALM DOWN?! YOU ACTUALLY THINK I CAN CALM DOWN!?! MY SOUL ISNT EVEN BACK YET!!! ITS STILL WONDERING AROUND RUSSIA FREAKING TOURING THE PLACE!!!" you shouted pointing to a random direction.

"Jae... CALM DOWN. IT WAS ONLY US." Daehyun said holding your shoulders.

You were about to open your mouth to argue when he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the opposite direction of your house.

"Yah. Where are you we going?" you asked, noticing that B.A.P was following behind, smiling.

"It's a secret." Daehyun smirked.

You furrowed your eyebrows at the back of his head. "Tch. Secret my . Just tell me where were going!" you whined.

He didnt answer you and continued to drag you somewhere. You looked behind you for an answer and all they did was give you a smile.

You gave up and let him drag you to who knows where.

 

He finally stopped dragging you and you looked in front to see a large white and grey building. You tilted your head in confusion.

"What is this place?" you asked, looking at the building.

He just smiled, grabbed your hand and pulled you inside with the oher trailing behind.

He dragged you to a part of the building which consisted of a large hallway with a few doors on each side.

You furrowed your eyebrows, not understanding what the hell this place was.

You heard Daehyun chuckle so you look at him. He was shaking his head.

He walked to one of the doors, opened it and disappeared inside.

You look at the rest of B.A.P to find them walking to the same door.

You slowly followed behind them and walked inside.

You gasped in awe. It was a studio. A very large one in fact. Mirrors filled the walls and there were all types of stereos on one side of the room. The floor was shining and the room looked brand new with the lights reflecting on it.

You unconciously step closer inside and look around the place, your mouth ajar.

The chuckling of the boys snapped you back to reality. They were on one side of the studio, taking things out of their bags. You walked to them and watched them, still curious to why they would bring you here.

Daehyun came up to you. He was no longer in his jeans and t-shirt from earlier on, instead he was wearing a wife beater with black sweat pants.

You gave him a look which meant like-i-said-why-the-hell-did-you-bring-me-here?

"I brought you here because we wanna show you what we like doing." he said, completely understanding what that look meant.

"What you guys like doing?" you asked, an eyerow raised. They nodded.

Before you could ask anymore questions, they stood in the middle of the floor and Himchan came into position after pressing play.

Music (Power- B.A.P) filled the air and their faces completely changed. The cute little Zelo had a face actually matched with his height that it kinda scared you. Jongup had a fierce look in his eyes that made you forget about him being so clueless. Youngjae maturness soon turned into something terrifying as he had a strict look in his eyes. Yongguk had kept a straight face on and it looked quite intimidating. Himchans erted looks and cheeky smile turned into a frightening smirk and serious yet scary look that was too hard to stay comfortable when looking at it. Daehyun had a dark look in his eyes and a different vibe roamed around your best friend. He had a face that you had never seen on him before which made you feel unusual to the sudden change. Looking at all their faces and sudden 180º change sent multiple shivers down your spine.

When the introduction was over, they started fiercly moving to the beat at the same time. You watched in awe as they kept the same look in their eyes as they concentrated on the beat of the music. You never knew that your best friend could dance as good as this and you were just as surprised to see the other dance so powerfully. Then they started rapping and singing along with the song. Your mouth dropped to the floor in amazement. Their talents were unbelievable good and their singing mixed well with how they moved. It was absolutely a breath-taking sight for you.

When the music finished, the boys were panting and they had their hands on their knees, trying to catch their breaths. They looked over to you and saw that your eyes were practically dangling from the sockets onto your cheeks. They grabbed their water bottles and sat around you.

"What do you think of it?" Himchan asked in between breaths.

You swallowed before managing to say, "It was absolutely amazing....Why didnt you guys tell me you could dance and sing that well?!' you asked.

"Er...This is our way of telling you." Daehyun said.

You blinked, thinking of something to say. "Well, still..." you ended lamely.

He chuckled at your response and ruffled your hair. "Were you that surprised?" he asked.

You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Surprised? Of course i was! A few years ago, you had two left feet and your voice cracked even at the lowest of notes. And now you show me that you had improved on that, A LOT. Who wouldnt be surprised?"

There was a knock on the door. "Ooh~ FOODS HERE! Zelo said walking the door and coming back with a white plastic bag.

You looked around and saw that the guys were practically chewing on their tongues as they quickly removed the wrapping on their long awaited food.

You raise an eyebrow at their impatience and started unwrapping yours.

"LETS DIG IN!" Himchan exclaimed and the others happily followed.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 15 is up! I really have nothing else to say except: Thanks for subscribing and commenting! <3