First Kiss

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 25: First Kiss

 

What the hell? What is he going to do?

You thought as he wrapped an arm around you.

"I'm her boyfriend." You heard him say.

SAY WHAT!?

He then turned you around, facing him. You gave him a what-the-fudge? look.

He suddenly pulled your face up and kissed you. HUH?!

You stood frozen in your spot, blinking multiple times, trying to process what was happening right now.

You looked down at him, his eyes closed lightly and his hands cupping your cheeks. He pulled away and you stood there, still blinking at nothing.

He grabbed your hand and smiled at you, "Come on Min Youngie~"

You gave him a confused look, but he ignored it and looked back at the guys, "I would appreciate it if you didn’t hit on my girl. So back away cause as you just saw, she's mine." he walked away, holding your hand as you were still completely clueless about what he just said.

Min Youngie? Who the hell?

"YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DIDN’T TELL US!?!?" You looked up to see that Daehyun had dragged you to B.A.P and saw that Himchan was shouting at your best friend.

"AND SHE'S EXTREMELY HOT AS WELL!" Himchan continued.

"HYUNG! SHE'S MINE!" Daehyun said possessively.

Youngjae came up to you and held out a hand, "Annyeonhasayeo. Youngjae imnida. Whats your name?"

You confusedly shook you hands with him. He already knows me… What the?

"Er...Okay then...My name is-" you started.

"Min Young." Daehyun finished you off. Your gaped at him. What the hell is he trying to do?

"Annyeonghaseyo Min Young-sshi." Youngjae continued greeting you, oblivious of your confused face.

You were still lost In thinking about what Daehyun was doing so you just nodded back.

"Wah~ Hyung, she's pretty." Zelo complimented. The others nodded in agreement.

"Why didn’t you tell us you had a girlfriend, and did Jae know about this?" Yongguk said. You jerked your head up when you heard you name. Your REAL name. You felt Daehyun shift uncomfortably.

"Er. Yea, Jae knows about her." he said looking at you before he grew more confident, "And this is my way of telling you."

Your jaw fell to the ground when they nodded their heads, believing hat Daehyun said. 

"Where is Jae anyway?" Jongup asked.

"Yea. It thought she was with you." Youngjae looked around to see if he could spot you.

"She said she was tired. I let her rest for a while." Daehyun easily lied. You gave him a look and looked at B.A.P

"But guys-" you were cut off. AGAIN.

"Alright, we'll see you guys later. We're getting drinks." he quickly said before pulling you away from them.

"I cant believe hyung is actually dating." You heard Zelo say before you and Daehyun got too far.

He took you to a quiet place of the pool where not much people were.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?! Min Young?! Did I really flick your head that hard?!" you yelled at him after he stopped pulling you.

"Relax babe. I couldn’t think of another reason for those guys to stop hitting on you. You should be grateful I saved you." he said, sitting down on the side of the pool.

You glared at his back before pushing him into the water. He screamed before you heard the sound of after splashing. You watched the water as it settled down, only to be broken apart again by the head of your best friend coming out. He flipped the wet hair off his face and looked at you, "YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He got out of the pool, water dripping from his hair.

"Even if you used that as an excuse for them to leave, then why did you use a fake name and lie to your friends about me?!" you asked him.

"I only did that so, like you said, you wouldn’t get unwanted attention. If I announced that you were my girlfriend, people will hurt you more than they do now." he answered.

"Then why did you tell them I was your girlfriend in the first place?"

"I…My mind wasn’t thinking properly. And did you see how those guys were looking at you like you were their prey? Aish. It made me uncomfortable and I wasn’t even the one they were looking at!" he cringed in disgust.

"You're the one that made me wear this! And now you complain?" you pointed at him.

"Well...I...Urgh. Why do you have to be so freaking beautiful?" he ruffled his hair in frustration.

You snorted at his question, "Pabo."

"Bwoh?! Yah! You're the pabo!" he shouted. You decided to pull a prank on him, again.

"Really now? Then why'd you kiss me?!" you teased.

"I-I-I...I HAD NO CHOICE ALRIGHT!" He yelled.

"Are you sure about that?~" you kept on teasing him, but it fired back.

You saw him smirk before he nodded, "I took your first anyway…" He muttered it, but loud enough for you to hear. Your eyes widened at the memory.

"Y-YAH! DON’T BRING THAT UP! I ALREADY BURNT THAT FROM MY MEMORIES!" you covered your ears.

"Aw. My best friend doesn’t want to remember her first kiss~" he cooed, loving the annoyed look on your face.

"Aish! Jung Daehyun! I am NOT counting that as my first. It was a complete accident and- Wait. WHY THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT IT!?" you screamed at yourself.

You heard Daehyun chuckle beside you and you jerked your head to glare at him.

"How come I remember that day so clearly?" he asked nothing.

You slightly smiled. "I can remember it to- WAIT! NO! REMOVE FROM MEMORY! REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE!" you said as you hit your head with your fist.

Ignoring your weird tactics of removing something from your memory, Daehyun spoke, "Come to think of it, I was the reason why we kissed that day."

 

FLASHBACK

 

The two 13 year old sat on the swing after buying their ice creams.

"I treated you this time. Next time, you treat me, okay?" he asked swinging himself using his feet.

You just nodded your head while you slowly ate your ice cream. He looked at you softly.

You had another day of rude and hurtful comments and even if your best friend said not to take it to heart, it never seemed to work for you.

At the age of 13, Daehyun was already popular amongst the girls and they hated it when they saw you with him, so they insulted you instead.

You heard him sigh and you soon saw him crouching down in front of you.

"Aigoo~ Don’t worry about them, okay my Honey Bunny?" he pinched your cheeks.

"AH! Oppa!" you said, rubbing your stinging cheeks. He laughed and you pushed his ice cream to his face. He sat there in front of you, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open with a big, sticky brown mark on his nose. You held your giggles in.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Kim Hyun Jae…." you heard him say to himself angrily.

The next thing you knew, you felt something cold touch your nose.

"HAHAHAHAHA! WE'RE EVEN NOW!!!" Daehyun stood up, the brown mark still on his face.

"OPPA!" you ran to him, holding your ice cream out.

"Wa-wait! No! Don’t come near!" he ran away from you and all around the park and you soon forgot about the pain you were feeling.

After a while, you gave up since the ice cream melted already and you were both leaning on the swings, breathing heavily. You sat down on the swings and puffed out your cheeks.

"Oppa. Push me. Please~" you used your aegyo.

He smiled and instead of going behind to push you, he went in front.

"Oppa, I might kick you like that." you said, worried.

"Ani. I want to see my baby having fun while I push her." he said, grabbing the sides of the swing and pushing you back.

You smiled and enjoyed the small pushes he gave you, but he soon got bored and started to push you harder.

"Y-yah! Oppa. Ah!" you squealed every time you felt like you were about to kick him, but he always found a way to move away just in time.

He then pushed you with full strength and you swang back down so fast that he never had the time to move away. You fell off the swing and landed on him with a thud.

You both open your eyes and it took you a while to understand why the two of you were so close to each other. You realized that your lips were crashed together and you saw his eyes widen at the same time as yours. You scrambled away from him and you both looked at each other with angry expressions, not an awkward atmosphere in sight.

"YAH! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!" you both yelled at the same time.

"BWOH!? YOU STOLE MINE!" you yelled together.

"I NEED TO DISINFECT MY PRECIOUS LIPS!" he said, using his sleeve to wipe his lips.

You scoffed, "huh! I NEED TO BURN MY LIPS!" you shouted, slapping your lips.

"BE HAPPY IM YOUR FIRST KISS!!" he shouted pointing at you angrily.

"BWOH!? HAPPY!? HUH! THAT’S ONLY IN MY NIGHTMARES!" you snapped.

"AISH! THIS GIRL REALLY!"

You stuck your tongue out at him and lay on the floor, exhausted.

He followed. You suddenly chuckled and he lift his head up a bit to look at you.

"What's so funny?" he asked you.

"Nothing. It's just that we're probably the only two people who have accidentally kissed and it wasn't even awkward afterwards."

He chuckled, "We even fought about it."

You both looked at each other for a while before bursting out laughing.

I'm glad your my first kiss, one of you thought.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

You were watching Daehyun as he suddenly zoned out and you saw him smiling and chuckling once in a while. An evil grin grew on your face as you tiptoed to your oblivious best friend. When you were just about to push him into the water, he snapped back into reality and he caught a glimpse of your act and quickly reacted by getting a hold of your shoulders and turning around. The action of Daehyun surprised you and you fell back, whilst holding on to him. The result? The both of you falling into the water gripping each other for dear life.

You both came out of the water coughing.

"What were you trying to do?" Daehyun asked you as the two of you treaded water.

"You were so deep in thought so I thought being deep in the water would help you." you said, cheekily.

He scowled at you, "Tch. So pretty much drowning me?"

"Aye~ If you put it that way, it sounds too mean~"

"Aish. This girl!" he swam to you and hugged your waist.

You squealed and started to wriggle out of his grasp but he just nuzzled his face into your hair.

"Do you forgive me now?" he mumbled.

You smiled and nodded.

"But what are you going to do? People in our school heard you saying that I'm your girlfriend." you asked him.

"They know Min Young as my girlfriend, not you." he said, not a trace of worry in his voice.

"But I am Min Young!" you argued.

"You're Hyun Jae. Not Min Young, well at least when you're your usual self." he argued back.

"But what if they recognise me!"

"They wont. Even B.A.P didn’t recognise you and they've already seen you without glasses on." he assured.

You sighed in defeat, "but what if they come looking for your girlfriend?"

"Then you dress up as Min Young." he answered like it was nothing.

"SHIREO!" you refused. "SHIREO SHIREO SHIREO~" you were acting like a 5 year old.

"Aish. No one knows it's you!" Daehyun reasoned.

"Eh~ Shireo…" you pouted.

"Please~ Only sometimes~ It will help me loose the fangirls too." he used his aegyo, "Please baby~"

You rolled your eyes, "Aish! Whatever."

You splashed the water around you in frustration and you accidentally elbowed Daehyun's stomach.

"OW!" He yelped.

"Omo. Gwenchana?" you asked him.

He nodded, clutching his stomach. He looked up at you and smirked. You only had time to jerk your head back when he suddenly splashed water on you.

"YAH!" you laughed, doing the same to him.

"Keke. I am an amazing actor!" he puffed out his chest.

"Ah. My head.. It hurts…" you held your forhead.

"Omomomomomo. Gwenchana? Is it my fault? Omo. It is my fault. Mian Jae Mian!" he apologized as he hugged you.

"Tch. I'm obviously a better actor than you."

"BWOH?! YOU FAKED THAT?!"

 You nodded with a cheeky smile.

He frowned at you but it then turned into a smile, "Aigoo~ Definitely my best friend."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Annyeong! ^^ Keke. Sorry if it's late and bad. I was watching MAMA when i was writing it... :/ KYA! FDCTRYVJGHUIUHGFD B.A.P and EXO have won one award so far! I'm happy! Yay! I didnt edit....

Happy Birthday to ilovesweetpotatohoya!! You Taemin look alike! Keke. Hope you have (well HAD) a good birthday! :) HOYA SPAM!