...

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 21: ...

 

It was the first class of the day, and you were resting your head on your desk, closing your eyes. You were waiting for the bell to ring and you were extremely tired since you studied the whole night. There really wasn’t anything to study for but it was a habit of yours to help you calm down and control yourself. And you needed a lot of controlling because of the incident that happened. So, here you are, half asleep and grumpy as ever.

You suddenly felt a quick pain in your forehead. Someone flicked you.

"Ah." you hissed, rubbing the spot, still closing your eyes. You forced them open to look at the person who did it to you. "YAH! AJUSSHI!"

Shin Woo stuck his tongue out at you and sat down. You kept glaring at him, following his every move with your eyes. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?!" you yelled, after a time of continuous glaring at him.

He shrugged and blankly said, "Your punishment for not letting me kick those girls' plastic asses."

You chuckled but sighed. He looked at you seriously, "Why didn’t you let us? They insulted you and slapped you and you didn’t even say a word to them!"

"It's cause I don’t want my friends to become criminals" you answered him, looking back at him. He sighed, "Lets just hope they don’t mess with you again or else I wont think twice about walking all the way to jail after I'm finished with them." He clenched his fist and you saw.

"Arasseo, Arasseo. Now calm down before we see blood coming out of you palms" you said, unclenching his fists gently. "Besides, your bad side came out again. I haven't seen your glare for a while, I'm used to you smiling now." You looked at him and you saw a smile tug on his lips. You smirked and decided to , "Ooh~ You're smiling~"

He bit his lip from the inside to stop himself from smiling and tried to look at you with a serious face, but you gave him funny faces that he couldn’t help but burst out laughing.

"Yah! You're so mean!" he whined. You stuck your tongue out at him playfully and joined him laughing.

Soon enough the teacher came and class started.

"Alright class, before we start, I've got an announcement to make." Mr Park said.

He had the whole class' attention now. "We're going on a trip to….JAPAN!!" he said happily.

The class burst into squealing as the students started to talk about the upcoming trip.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. We're not going there just to play, were going there to work on an assignment." he added, giving out sheets of paper to each student.

The groaning of students made you and Shin Woo chuckle.

"With seven other students from the classes, you are to work in a group and complete the task given to you. Each group will have a different task, each with a small task you are to work on with a partner. Even though you are partnering up, you will only complete the task if you join the 4 sub-tasks together. Understood?"

"NE~" you all chorused.

"Your groups will be decided tomorrow so please check the notice board to find out." he pointed out.

The students nodded.

"When you all have completed the task, it's free time in Japan!" he exclaimed.

The students cheered resulting in Mr Park to quieten the class down before starting his lesson.

 

It was break time and you were walking with Shin Woo outside.

"Hey. I've been wondering," you started, "What class is B.A.P in?"

He looked at you with a you-don’t-know? face and you gave him a how-am-I-supposed-to-know? look.

"They have private classes. Parents' orders." he said, after the both of you finished giving each other retarded looks.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "So, it's only the six of them in that class?"

"Yup," he answered. You nodded.

You were about to sit down at your table when a student came running over.

"Shin Woo-sshi?" he asked. Shin Woo nodded.

"Mr Park is calling for you. He's in room 301." he said before he ran back inside the building.

You looked at Shin Woo, "Ooh~ Someone's in trouble~" you cooed.

He playfully scowled at you, "He probably wants to praise me for being so good in class." He puffed out his chest.

"Or saying to leave his class cause you embarrass him so much." you stuck your tongue out at him.

"HA. HA. HA." he sarcastically shouted with a scowl, "Good one."

You chuckled, "Just go and receive your punishment already," you motioned a hand to the building while smirking. He flicked your forehead lightly before running towards the building, "ANNYEONG NOONA!~" he shouted. You gave him a look and chuckled to yourself while shaking your head, "Silly ajusshi."

You sat down alone on the bench and puffed out your cheeks. "Wah~ So bored.." you mumbled to your self while stretching your arms a bit.

"Look at her."

"Isn't she B.A.P's servant?"

"Wait. Wasn't she the one with Shin Woo oppa last time?"

"She looks like a complete loser now."

You heard girls gossiping about you making you sigh tiredly. You heard footsteps coming in your direction and you had a strange feeling crawl into you. Instinctively, you ducked your head and you saw a glimpse of a metal bar swing just above your head. You turned around and find the three same girls from last time.

"Lucky you missed the hit." the one with the metal bar said resting it on her shoulder, "I thought we already taught you a lesson before."

You didn’t say anything.

"This time, you want our B.A.P oppas too. Just where did a ing cheap come from?" she looked at you with disgust.

You swallowed, controlling yourself.

"I know right." the girl next to her said. She leaned closer to you, "Do you have money to go to Japan? Or do you want us to lend you some?" They snickered.

You inhaled deeply and opened your mouth to say something when you suddenly get kicked in the stomach making you fall to the ground, scraping your back.

"WELL TOO BAD! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A ING UGLY THAT WORKS AS A E TO STAY LIVING! HONEY. DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT. NO ONE EVEN CARES ABOUT ANY KIND OF YOU DO SO JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY!" she yelled, gaining everyone's attention. Again.

You breathed heavily and kept the anger that was boiling inside of you together. You couldn’t fight back. If you did, you don’t know what kind of things would happen to them after you're finished.

"And this time, we don’t need to ing hide this anymore. No one would think twice about helping a nerd like you." and with that, she hit your body multiple times with the metal bar, making you wince in pain.

-She deserved it.-

-F*ucking -

-B*tch.-

-Die already.-

You saw the girls smirk in front of you, "See? Do you see at least one person here who cares about like you?" She punched you straight in the nose. You head got jerked back, but the pain wasn’t enough to let a sound come out to show you were hurt.

You saw the girls make an annoyed expression. "Not getting hurt, huh?" They punched you again, this time making blood come out of your nose. They smirked and punched you again, cracking your lips open and making it bleed.

You clenched your fists and looked at them. You wiped the blood on your face, not even wincing at the pain it caused you. You were angry at them and your bad side was coming out. Your bad side that could possibly lead you to break every bone of someone's body. You won over it many times, but this was too much to go against.

The girls saw your confidence so they kicked your legs repeatedly, trying to get the hurt look on your face again.

Boy, did it hurt. But it didn’t seem to get to you. You had an expressionless look on your face and the girls did not like it. They grabbed your collar harshly, "Listen to me you ing . You ha-" she stopped when you grabbed her wrist that was holding your collar. She quickly shook your hand off hers but you quickly grabbed it back. She looked at you. You sensed the fear in her and you smirked inside. She reacted by slapping you on the face, forming a red hand print on your left cheek. "Don’t you dare ing use that ounce of confidence you have in yourself. You only get it worse."

SLAP!

"That is for Shin Woo oppa"

PUNCH!

"That is for our B.A.P oppas"

KICK!

"That is for being you in general"

"And lastly…" They took a knife out of their bag and held it to you, slowly tracing the side of it across your bruised face.

"This is fo-"

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" a voice shouted.

You all looked to the direction of the voice. You caught a glimpse of the figure before the world turned pitch black. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay... That was an uncomfortable chapter for me to write. Keke.:P

Sorry if it was short, I was half asleep doing it. :/

Anyway, Thanks for subscribing and commenting! <3 They are really appreciated!! :D

WRRTEFVGBNHBVFTYUILKJNHBYONKJ

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF!!

CURRENT TIME? 12:05 IN THE MORNING....

IM STILL SPAZZING OVER DAEHYUN!!! IS THAT NORMAL!?!?!

FGHJNKBVGVBUHJIOSDFGHJNBVCDFRTYUIJKNBVCFYJ

GOD...HE'S SO CXRDTYBHJNKJMKPMN

I CANT EXPLAIN!!! <3

 

(Sorry about the fangirling and spamming of Daehyun's GIFs...)