It Would Be Bloody Hell Without You

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 10:  It Would Be Bloody Hell Without You

 

-Omg. Is she the girl that splashed Daehyun oppa with water?-

-Im surprised she doesn’t even have a scratch on her-

-Ooh~ She’s dead later on.-

That was like, what, the first day of school? Wow. It’s either that they were late or they just have no life.

You walked into class, holding your books and all eyes were on you. The class was silent; you could feel their stares and occasionally a roll of eyes here and there. You gulped. You hated this uncomfortable feeling. It was suffocating.

Because of all the commotion, you didn’t notice that Shin Woo was at the back of the room, with his head on his desk, sleeping.

You ignored all the glares, insults, smirks and threats as you walked to the seat next to Shin Woo.

A smile played on your lips as you thought of playing with him for a bit.

“Um.. Is this seat taken?” you said in your most girlish voice, trying to sound like your flirting.

You heard him slightly groan. He slightly lifts his head, not looking your way.

“Yes. It is taken. She’ll be here any minute now so please leave before i lose control of myself. Now.” He said, traces of anger in his voice.

 In your normal voice, you said, “Fine! Gone back to being cold, aye?”

You walked the other direction to an empty seat.

He immediately looks at you and without thinking; he calls out your name.

“Hyun Jae-ah!”

You stopped in your tracks a smile plays on your lips but you quickly replace it with a poker face.

You slowly turn around and tilt your head, “Yes?”

Realizing was he had just done, he looks away.

“Uh…Y-you can sit here, if you want.” He said, looking at his table as if it was actually interesting.

You fight back the urge to chuckle and innocently said, “I thought it was taken?”

He glares at you and yells, “IT IS!” He dramatically looks away, frustrated.

That triggers your laughter. You walk to the seat beside, clutching your stomach, still laughing.

He frowns at you as you sit down. It has no effect on you whatsoever.

“It’s fun seeing you annoyed.” You managed to say between your laughs.

He furrowed his eyebrows at you.

“Arasseo, Arasseo. I’ll stop laughing now. I just like teasing my friend. Don’t be mad~” you pouted.

He looks away and smiles, trying to hide it from you. But unfortunately for him, you caught a slight glimpse of it. Your eyes widened.

“Yah…Did you just...SMILE?!” you said, patting his elbow so he’ll look at you.

He puts his poker face on and turns to you. “Me? Smile? Pfft. I don’t smile.” He coldly said, but you can still notice the slight nervousness.

You raised an eyebrow at him, “Yea~…..You just smiled.” You plainly said.

He furrowed his eyebrows, “I DID NOT!”

“Sure you didn’t~” you sarcastically said, pretending to look at you notes.

He frowns at you and bumps his head on the table in frustration.

You slightly smile at his annoyed reaction.

 

 

It was lunchtime and you and Shin Woo walk to the cafeteria together.

You were both in line and got your own food, but when you turned around to follow him to a table, he takes your tray from you and walks to his usual spot, holding his too.

You blinked but smiled as you soon followed him.

“Gomawo, Shin Woo-ah.” You said as you sit in front of him.

He just slightly nods.

You both start eating when you got reminded of something.

“Shin Woo-ah, can I call you oppa?” you asked.

He raises an eyebrow at you. “How do you know I’m older than you? For all you know, you might be a noona to me.”

“When’s your birthday then?” you asked him.

He smirks, “No need to know, noona.”

You scoffed. “Yah! You might be older than me!”

“I could also be younger than you, noona.”

He mentally laughs. Payback for what you did to me before.

You scowled at him. “Fine! I’ll call you ajusshi, AJUSSHI!”

He glared at you. “NOONA!”

“AJUSSHI!”

“NOONA!”

You both glared at each other waiting for the other to give up first. Knowing that the other won’t give up, you both stabbed your food, angrily and went back to eating, occasionally giving each other a scowl.

After ignoring each other for about a minute, you looked up at him and stuck your tongue out. He did the same.

“Noona…” he muttered. You heard it.

“Aish. I don’t care anymore, I’m calling you oppa.” You said messing up your hair in frustration.

He smirked victoriously. “Arasseo.”

You stared at him in disbelief. “Arasseo? Is that all you can say after I practically fought with you to call you oppa?”

He shrugged. “Just wanted payback.”

You scowled at him. “Babo oppa…” you muttered, stabbing your food.

He noticed it and chuckled a bit. “Yah. Yah. Don’t murder your food.”

You just glared at him and kept stabbing it.

The cafeteria suddenly became quiet and every head turns to one side of the cafeteria.

You look behind you and back at Shin Woo. You both knew what was happening.

 “5” you started.

“4”

“3”

“2”

You nodded at each other and said the last bit together, “1”

You both covered your ears with your hands as the squealing started.

After a bit, you slowly remove your hands from your ears, trying to get used to the ear piercing sound.

You both stare at each other without talking and you burst out laughing. Without realizing it, he did too.

The attention was now on you two, but the both of you were too busy laughing to notice.

-Who’s the cold heart with?-

-Omo. Is he actually laughing?

-Are they dating?-

B.A.P was looking at the both of you too and Daehyun wasn’t too happy about it.

Tch. You said you were gonna attract attention with us around, but your attracting it yourself.

“Hyung. Who is noona with?” Zelo asked Daehyun.

“What do I care?” he said as he turned his attention away from you.

“Tch. Cold again.” Himchan muttered.

Without looking where he was going, Daehyun bumped into a nerd that had his attention on you, causing him to dump his lunch on Daehyun.

Gasps were heard. You and Shin Woo stop laughing and look at all the commotion.

Daehyun was standing, with an orange, wet, stain on his shirt. Your eyes widened.

Daehyun was trying to control his anger but the whispers around him weren’t helping.

He suddenly grabbed the trembling nerd’s collar and glared at him.

“You. Did. Not. Just. Do. That.” He said, anger dripping in his voice.

-Ooh~ He’s dead.-

-He shouldn’t have done that.-

-Daehyun would never let anyone that did this to him go without hurting him first.-

“I-I’m s-sorry. I d-didn’t mean to.” The nerd stuttered.

Daehyun lifted his hand up and the nerd closed his eye, waiting for the hit, but Daehyun noticed you.

You were giving him a look saying don’t-you-dare-hurt-him-or-else-i-will-kill-you-let-it-go-NOW.

He looked at the nerd then back at you. He sighed and released him with a slight push and walked to his table.

The nerd was surprised but let out a relief sigh.

The students looked at Daehyun, shocked by his sudden change in actions.

-He…actually let him go?-

-What just happened?-

-What the?-

B.A.P knew that you did this to him and, they too, sighed in relief after what Daehyun did. If you weren’t there to pull him back to reality, it would probably be bloody hell right now.

They mouthed ‘thank you’ to you and you nodded. You smiled and went back to eating.

Shin Woo raised an eyebrow at you. You looked at him and innocently asked, “What?”

He looked at you for a bit more and shook his head.

You rolled your eyes and looked at B.A.P’s table. Daehyun was cleaning his shirt with a tissue, pouting a bit. You saw how B.A.P slightly shuddered and it made you giggle.

Daehyun noticed you and he stuck his tongue out at you playfully and you did too. He shook his head but slightly smiled.

Ah~ Dae oppa…You look scary when you’re angry. I like it when you’re childish better. Keep smiling oppa…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm fixing the Foreword a bit. It looks, well, boring. So a few things might change.

Okay! Chapter 10 is up! Yipee!~ LOL.

OMG! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT~~~~~!