Domino Effect

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 17: Domino Effect

 

You jolt awake after hearing a loud snore. You open one eye and look at your surroundings, trying to remember where you were.

"We slept at the studio." you told yourself.

The sound came again. You look to the direction of the sound only to find Daehyun, resting on your shoulder, snoring. You roll your eyes and groan. "Why are your snores so loud?!" you whisper-shouted to him, as if expecting an answer.

You rub your eyes from behind your glasses and the sunlight hits your face. You flinch. "Urgh. Stupid sun..." You were about to turn to check on the others, but your neck felt a sharp pain as you jerked it, "Why did i sleep in this position?.."

"I should stay like this until Daehyun wakes, right?" you asked yourself, "....NAH."

You move your shoulders up and down to wake Daehyun up, trying not to move your neck in the process. "Yah. Dae oppa. Wake up." He didn't even sturr.

"Yah! Oppa. Get up." you sighed in frustration before, "YAH! JUNG DAE HYUN! GET UP RIGHT NOW!"

You waited a few seconds whilst the room was filled with nothing but silence. "Oh my god...These boys are probably the most deepest sleepers in the the world..."

You sighed. "I'll guess i'll just have to do it myself."

You swallowed and closed your eyes before quickly jerking your head to the place it hurt the most. You hissed in pain. "Ah...God that hurt." You rubbed the spot.

You moved your neck around to see if it could move freely. You didnt feel anything so you smiled in satisfaction.

You look in the direction of the boys and they sleeping in weird positions.

Yongguk was sleeping whilst sitting up while Zelo's head was on his lap. Zelo's body stretched out so that his legs were on Himchans body, his feet on Himchan's head, whilst Himchan was in a straight position across the floor. Jongup was about 2 metres away from them and he slept in a starfish position while Youngjae was hugging his leg.

You chuckled at the sight. All their mouths were open and thats when suddenly you felt something wet on your shoulder. Your eyes widened and you instanly jerk your head to the feeling.

Daehyun was drooling on your shoulder. Ew...

You swallowed and gently pushed his head up to the other direction and you see the dark patch on your left shoulder. Im gonna kill you for this...

Daehyun's head swayed left to right before his head landed on your side again, but this time his head was resting on your lap, causing his body to flip over, kicking Zelo's head in the process. Zelo stirred a bit before letting out a loud snore and falling asleep again.

You looked at Daehyun's sleeping face. It had bruises and cuts around it. Your eyes softened at the sight. You lightly touch his cut on the side of his head and his eyebrows furrowed. You slightly winced as you knew he was in pain.

"Why did you guys fight again?" you asked him, "Your wounds are a lot worse than before and i didnt even know that was possible."

You his blonde hair as his furrowed eyebrows relax and a small smile appears on his lips.

You gently lift his head and you move your legs so that they weren't under him and you slowly place his head on the ground.

You stand up, but something falls from your body, revealing your bare shoulders. It was a black jacket. You tilted your head in confusion as to why this was around your back. You looked at the 6 sleeping boys, "Did one of them give me this?"

You shrugged and place the jacket next to the bags on the floor. You sighed loudly to yourself, "What am i supposed to do?"

Your stomach grumbled. "I guess i should buy food first." You grabbed your wallet and Daehyun's jacket from his bag and headed out the door.

When you get outside of the building, you pout. Where am i supposed to get food? I dont even remember this place...

You look around, hoping to find some source of food and after a lot of turns and going back, you finally found a place.

You ordered jajangmyeon and paid for it. You go outside of the building and started tracing back the steps you made to get it there.

You finally reach the studio and you go inside to find the boys still in the same position.

You smiled and gently place the food down. You went to Daehyun first to try and attempt waking the deep sleeper up.

"Oppa. Wake up. Oppa~" you shook him gently.

You puffed out your cheeks and tried a different way. "OPPA! WAKE YOU! THERE FOOD!!" you yelled right in his face.

The moment you said food, he jolted awake and did it so quickly that he hit the leader awake, causing the maknae to kick Himchan's face and step on Jongup's hand, which caused him to hit Youngjae where it hurts the most.

Your eyes widened at the sudden domino effect. They all yelped in pain one at a time and the noise grew louder as they did.

You looked at Daehyun, who was the only that was not hurt, and he looked back at you, wondering what the hell just happened.

"JONGUP! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Youngjae shouted, keeping his knees together and covering his part.

"ZELO STEPPED ON MY ARM!!" Jongup argued, holding his red arm.

"ZELO KICK MY PRECIOUS FACE!" Himchan whined cupping his alrerady bruised face. You rolled your eyes at him.

"YONGGUK HYUNG WOKE ME UP SUDDENLY!" Zelo blamed Yongguk.

"DAEHYUN HIT ME!" Yongguk pointed fingers at Daehyun who had no choice but to do it to you.

"JAE YELLED AT MY FACE AND SAID THE WORD FOOD!" he yelled, acting like a baby.

All the 6 boys looked at you, as if blaming you for the whole thing. Your jaw dropped and you scoffed.

"FINE! BLAME IT ON ME! THE ONE WHO GOT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR SLEEPING BUTTS FOOD SO EARLY IN THE MORNING AT ALMOST GETTING LOST ON THE WAY!" you snapped back.

"Jae we-" Daehyun started, but you weren't finished yet.

"ALSO BLAME THE ONE WHO TREATED YOUR WOUNDS AND FELL ASLEEP IN THE WRONG POSITION SO SHE ENDED UP WITH PRACTIALLY A DISABLED NECK AND WHO GOT DROOLED ON BY SOME GUY HERE WHO HAS HIS MOUTH OPEN WHILE RESTING ON SOMEONE ELSES SHOULDER!" you yelled, saying everything in almost one breath, closing your eyes and breathing heavily.

You opened your eyes and looked at the six you had their mouths open. Your angry face turned into smiled and you happily said, "Let's eat?"

You went and grabbed the food and sat next to Daehyun and Youngjae.

They still looked at you shocked. You felt their stares, so you sighed and looked up.

"Guys, i was just trying to fight back, everyone else did and i had no one else to point to so i used all those reasons. Do you actually think i meant it?" you said smiling.

The guys let out a sigh of relief. "We thought you meant it." Youngguk said, holding his chest.

"You sure know how to make a guy feel bad." Himchan said. You chuckled.

"Hurry up and eat!" you said, passing out their share.

They smiled widely and thanked you for getting the food for them before digging in.

After you finished eating, you gathered up the containers and put them to the side. You eyes landed on the k=jacket your found on yourself before and you picked it up.

You faced the boys, "Did one of up put this on me last night?" you asked, lifting the jacket up.

The boys stayed silent whilst looking at each other, waiting for someone to say it was them, but no one said anything.

They faced you, "It wasnt me." Yongguk said

"Me niether." the rest said as they shrugged.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Then who?" you said, confused.

You passed them the jacket, "Do any of you own this?"

The boys tilted their heads at the unfamiliar item. They didnt own the jacket.

The shook their head in response. "Weird..." you mumbled to yourself.

You decided no to creep yourself out and just shrugged the matter off.

"Okay. You guys neeed to get home for proper rest." you said as you turned your attention back to them.

They groaned. "Cant we sleep at your house noona?" Zelo asked.

You gave them a look. "No. Go to your own houses." you firmly said.

They hung their head down in sadness.

"You guys seriously need to go home, alright?" you said as you gathered up your stuff.

The lazily stood up purposely and grabbed their stuff. You decided to hold on the the mysterious appearing jacket.

You all walked outside. "Alright. I'm leaving. Bye guys." you said as you turned to walk away.

They were about to open their mouths to ask you if they could walk you home, but you cut them off.

"And dont think about walking me home. You guys just got into a fight yesterday. Go home and rest." you said, knowing that they'll say that.

They groaned and went to the other direction, occassionally looking back to look at your figure walking away.

 

"Guys," Daehyun groaned, finished looking at his phone, "the two-faced SECRETly mental girls are back."

The guys looked at their friend, not believing what he just said.

"Are you serious?!" Jongup said and Daehyun nodded.

"My parents said that them and their famalies are invited for dinner today." Daehyun confirmed.

"Urgh. Another year of B.A.P's SECRET crap." Youngjae groaned.

"THOSE TWO-FACED MENTAL B*TCHES ARE STILL ALIVE?!" HImchan yelled.

... The boys thought at the same time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Sorry if the writing is a little different. It wont let me change it. :(*

Chapter 17(?) is up! Ooh~ Secret is finally showing up~ Some serious crap is coming. YAY! (I think) :P

Thanks for subscribing and commenting~ 사랑해~ <3

ALL B.A.P MEMBERS!! XD

JONGUP AND HIS IUGHKJGVKJB ABS!! O.O

DAE OPPAS IRRESISTABLE SMILE!! <3

OUR CUTE GIANT BABY JELLO! :)

OUR AMAZING YOUNGJAE! :D

THE LEADER WE LOVE BUT WHO FAILS AT AEGYO! XD

AND OUR AEGYO CHAMPION HIMCHAN! ^^

AND TOGETHER, THEY ARE B.A.P YES SIR!

 

Hehe. Felt like doing that... :P

Anyway, have you guys seen B.A.P look after babies? OMG. THEY SHOULD HAVE B.A.P FOR THE NEXT HELLO BABY!!! SO FREAKING CUTE!!!

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLSDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s01D7W1tiAM