Shin Woo

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 4: Shin Woo

 

Your eyes followed his face as he walking. You couldnt take them off him. He was...different.

He had no smiling face like he used to. He had a scary aura around him that you couldnt explain and he looked...sad.

Without thinking, you started pushing throught the crowds to get to him.

"Excuse me. Excuse me." you said, bowing at each girl your were trying to get through.

"YAH! WE WERE HERE FIRST!" a girl pushed you and glared at you before she continued squealing.

You tried again, but with no luck. You fell hard on the floor on your 3rd try. "Ow." you said rubbing your back.

"Aish. These girls are pushy. Literally." you said to yourself, standing up.

*RIIIIIINNNNNG!*

The bell rang. "Crap. I need to get to class. I'll talk to him later,"

You grabbed your schedule and headed to the other direction for your first class, the squeals of the girls becom fainter and fainter as you walk.

"330...330...ah. 330. Found it." you said to yourself, as you stood in front of the door.

You opened the door and every pair of eyes looked at you. "Er..." you said awkwardly.

"We have a new student this year." she said to the class, then she looked at me, "please introduce yourself."

You awkwardly faced the class and spoke, "Annyeonghaseyeo. My name is Kim Hyun Jae. Please treat me well." you bowed.

The class responded with smirks and quiet chuckles.

"Alright. You can sit..." the teacher said. Every student in the class looked away, pretending to be busy with something, but they were actually avoiding the teachers eye contact so you wouldnt have to sit with them.

"...there." she pointed to the middle of the room. Everyone exhaled loudly, glad it wasnt them. You saw a boy that you hadn't of noticed before, resting his head on the table.

You bowed to the teacher and walked to the seat. The people around you were whispering.  

-Man, she'd dead this year-

-Oh~ She got the Cold Heart this year-

-Tch. She deserves it.-

You ignore the comments and walk sat down on your seat. Everyone eyes were still on you, but you didnt notice. You grabbed the things you needed but you hit his head slightly, causing him to sturr. Everyone around you gasped.

You looked at him and he lifted his head up slightly and the gasps and whispers become louder.

He looked at you, his eyes full of anger and coldness. You winced a bit.

He sat up and glared at you as he moved closer and closer to your face.

You bring your head back as he moves forward.

"Dont. You. DARE. Wake me up again." he said coldly before he rested his head on the table again.

Your eyes narrowed at him. Aish. This guy really. I didnt do on purpose. Why is he even sleeping?

You lightly tapped his shoulder. He shot right up and gave you another glare.

"Didn't i just say dont wake me up?!" he said loudly, making the whole class look at us again.

You weren't taken aback by his attitude anymore. You wanted to make a new friend.

"You weren't even asleep...." you quietly said. 

The people started whispering to each other, event he teacher was shocked at what you said.

He sighed angrily. "I DONT CARE. WHY DID YOU TAP MY SHOULDER?!" his voice filled the room.

At this point the teacher stopped teaching and looked at the two of you.

You just smiled at him. "I wanted to be friends with you."

That sentence left everyone's mouth hanging. He was looking at you with a confused face and was left speechless.

You just kept smiling at him. Silence filled the room which was soon killed by the laughter of the students.

You looked around you. Heh? Why are they laughing?

You looked back at him and he was still shocked.

You waved your hand in front of his face. He didnt move an inch.

The laughter was still filling the room.

"Alright, alright. Thats enough. Lets continue on with the lesson." the teacher said.

The students took a while to calm down but they soon did. You looked at the guy next to you but he was already resting his head on the table.

You were still slueless to why the students were laughing at you.

You were listening to the when you felt something light hit your head. You turned and saw a crumpled piece of paper.

You looked behind you and saw some guys snickering.

You opened the piece of paper. It said:

'LOSER! DESPERATE ENOUGH TO ASK HIM, HUH? TCH. WHAT A LONER!'

You looked behind you again and saw the guys high-fiving. They looked at you and gave you a smirk.

You grabbed something on your desk and strongly gripped on it. They were making you angry, but you didnt want to fight on the first day of school.

You breathed in and out and finally you calmed down. You heard the guys still snickering at you. You closed your eyes and held the words you were about to say in your throat.

You didn't know what you were gripping on to, but you felt it move. You looked at what you were holding on and saw an arm. You looked up and see the guy next to you with an angry face.

You took your hand away and shortly bowed at him. "Sorry. I didnt mean to hold you like that."

You looked up and gave him a smile.

I was shouting at her and she goes all smiley at me. No one has ever asked me to be friends with them. She's a weirdo...I like it. he thought.

He looked away from you, but he didnt rest his head on the table.

Maybe...he's not tired anymore? you thought.

Your attention went back to the lesson.

"Shin Woo."

You heard a small voice coming from beside you.

You looked at the guy next to you and he was still looking away. You were guessing it was him.

"Huh?" you whispered.

"Shin Woo." he coughed.

You expression brightened. He told you his name.

You were smiling wider and he noticed. He kept looking away so that you wouldnt see the smile that was playing on his face.

"Wah~ Does that mean were friends now?" you whispered to him happily.

He just looked at you and looked back out the window.

Well....he didnt say no. You smiled to yourself. Keke. I've got a new friend. Yay~

"Oi." you poked his arm, "Can i eat lunch with you? I have no one to eat it with." Well apart from Daehyun, but he doesnt recognise me yet.

He raised an eyebrow at you. He looked like he was about to say something, but class was finally over.

He stood up and walked out the door without even saying another word to you.

You looked at him leave and pouted. Oh, well. At least he's my friend now.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I updated~ Yay~ What did you think of this chapter? Keke. Thanks for reading/subscribing! I might update later too! ^^

 

WAH~ MY DAEHYUN!!!